No announcement yet.

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was an amazing read beredy. Sounds like it was a unique show, indeed!

I’m also hoping they’ll be smart and put it on a streaming service like Netflix. And not only that, give it the push it deserves. EVERYONE needs to watch and understand how amazing this tour is.
    A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. - Bette Davis

Comment

• I was one of the first to wish for a whole tour cancellation. But thankfully they found a rhythm for her that kind of worked. And I feel very proud for all dedication she still puts in all her work.

Never tell her to stop, right?!

It was a very good reading, indeed beredy . Happy for you. I wet my eyes with the second part, though.

Comment

• I was wondering what will happen to the dates left.

this is such hard schedule: she has now the next 4 show to do within 5 days, it’s just too much.

Comment

• Shortened show again last night, and she was in visible pain: she should cancel tonight imo

can’t wait this hell come to an end !!

Comment

• I think it will be short shows from now on. It must be a nightmare for her.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
              I think it will be short shows from now on. It must be a nightmare for her.
              France also banned any events with more than 5000 people. They could lower that number if the number of cases start to rise there which would finish the show for her early.
              I have received many gifts from God,
              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                France also banned any events with more than 5000 people. They could lower that number if the number of cases start to rise there which would finish the show for her early.
                She could actually present coronavirus as an excuse to cancel the rest of the tour.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

She could actually present coronavirus as an excuse to cancel the rest of the tour.
                  She definitely has more than a valid reason already, so I don't think she will pull the coronavirus card as an excuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

She definitely has more than a valid reason already, so I don't think she will pull the coronavirus card as an excuse.
                    Some fans say she can't cancel the tour because insurance won't pay cause they knew of her injury. That's the main reason she hasn't cancelled the tour they say.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

How do you know she'll deal with knee surgery? Did she address the issue or are you her best friend?

At the moment, i don't see her touring again cause she'll be 66-67 by the time comes and she might see it as an inconvenience. Her priorities have changed and we don't know what the future will bring.
                      How old are the Stones again?

And are you being serious? She was wearing a KNEE wrap from the start of the tour.

Comment

• What do Stones have to do with Madonna? Different artists have different priorities. She suffered a lot during this tour, i just don't think she'll tour again, if she does then good for her. These are my thoughts, whether you agree or disagree, i don't care.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Tonight show cancelled

Comment

• *#MADONNA STATEMENT: "Here I Am——Flesh and Blood If only knees didn’t twist and cartilage didn’t tear and nothing hurt and tears never fell out of our eyes.........But alas they do and Thank God for this important reminder that we are human. I Fell 2 nights ago on stage when a chair was literally pulled out from underneath me by mistake and I landed on the floor on my tail bone. I made it thru the show last night but just barely because I hate disappointing. However today even I can see that this broken doll held together with tape and glue, needs to stay in bed and rest for a few days so she can finish the tour with a smile on her face and in one piece. ❌ Thank You for your understanding Paris! #madamextheatre

Comment

• Girl, just cancel the rest of the tour and take care of yourself before something worse happens.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Madonna needs to cancel this tour already and take care of herself. She also has to understand that she wont be able to perform as intensive a show as she is used to at her age. just the facts.... get hurt and dont recover. this is why people like cher and diana ross can tour forever... they are just swaying side to side for an hour and half

Comment

• Cancel it now. She has nothing to prove. She tried her best but her body is failing her. Her health is more important. Heal and just come back stronger in the next era.

Comment

• Madonna has always be a professional. She's just not gonna cancel a tour. But imo I think she needs a break an should consider Vegas with a more relaxed show

Comment

• This made me sad! To think that she's unable to deliver. I grew up on her music, videos, and performances.

Comment

• Yeah, the tour should be either cancelled or changed drastically so she doesn't have to do any choreography at all at this point. And yes, I agree with tennis1400 too about how future tours should look like. She should come in terms with her age in more ways than one IMO
                                        jio CHARTS NOW: 26/10/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...0#post10775300

Comment

• Her vocals are in such great shape. Just sing bischhh

Comment

• She was in a good mood, smiled a lot and performed full show last night. Glad to hear that.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Despite being a second show in a row, she gave the audience full show yesterday.

Comment

• Yeah. Glad she felt good enough to do a full show for a second date. It was a while she did that.

Comment

• Great news

Comment

• The queen is such a fighter.
                                                    Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X