No announcement yet.

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just when I purchased my flight to Paris, I heard there is the possibility the last 4 show of the tour might be cancelled due to corona virus : oh well !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
      Just when I purchased my flight to Paris, I heard there is the possibility the last 4 show of the tour might be cancelled due to corona virus : oh well !!!
      Where did you get that info? Honestly if they're going to pull the plug they should do it now so people can at least get back what they can from trip/accommodation. I'm honestly surprised they haven't been canceling these shows (not just Madonna's) because they seem to be canceling concerts in April/May/June due to coronavirus in France.

I know how stressful this is bcs my bf is supposed to go on March 8th and the only thing that didn't go wrong so far with his plans to get to Paris is Madonna canceling the show. It's such a bummer seeing him this stressed out.
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I don't think the concerts are in danger, don't they have the limit of 5,000 people? I don't think they'll cancel the remaining dates unless something tragic happens.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• This is what I read about on a fb post

So we are Now at Stage 3 in France.. and it looks like from what i herd.. from my Madonna friends who are in Paris Attending all of her Shows.. Have sent me Messages.. tonight.. Looks Like Madonna is Gonna Cancel her Last 4 shows.. and this is Not Her Fault.. :-(

https://www.france24.com/en/video/20...t-mean-exactly

obviousy this involves every kind of event not only Madonna

and yes event under 5000 people involved were save in France, but as things get worse day by day , it can change in every moment
          Last edited by CandyShop; Fri March 6, 2020, 12:43.

Comment

• We are not in Stage 3 yet tho.
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
              We are not in Stage 3 yet tho.
              Good to know

Comment

• Damn, this uncertainty is too much for the fans. Hope the shows will go on as planned.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• It's incredibly sad how unlucky this tour has been. Such a shame as it's really worth seeing it. It would have been incredible if things were good and those old rumors of the tour being extended to Berlin and some Italy dates were true and actually happened. But you can't beat some things I guess.

Comment

• She literally just posted about "4 more shows" on instagram. Maybe we should not listen to "friends" in the future.

Comment

• She can post whatever she wants, the moment french authorities ban concerts, she has to cancel remaining shows.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                        It's incredibly sad how unlucky this tour has been. Such a shame as it's really worth seeing it. It would have been incredible if things were good and those old rumors of the tour being extended to Berlin and some Italy dates were true and actually happened. But you can't beat some things I guess.
                        My thoughts exactly!
                        Amazing how everything went wrong with this show. A never- before -seen (in Madonna's career) collection of bad events .

Comment

• Only 4 more shows and MXT is wrapped! Let's keep our fingers crossed she manages to pull through!

Comment

• Tonight show cancelled

Tonight’s Madame X show at Le Grand Rex is cancelled as a result of Madonna’s ongoing injuries. No postponement has been planned following this cancellation.

MadonnaTribe regrets the disappointment to all the fans affected.
                            Last edited by CandyShop; Sat March 7, 2020, 18:46.

Comment

• I know it's not her fault and I truly wish her well ... But it's quite cringy seeing her struggling so much and making her fans pray and beg they could be lucky for her to pull a show ... The fact that everything became a guessing game / russian roulette / psychological game type of thing .. "Will she perform tonight?" , "Will she cancel?", "Will she be able to perform tomorrow?"... Etc.

.. Seriously she needs to take a break, rest, and comeback when she's healthy and prepared. Maybe she should also start changing the type of shows she does, less choreography and more sitting down and sing acoustic type of shows.

... She really suffered with this tour, it seemed like a torture for her.
                              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Tomorrow is Women's Day. Maybe she wants to make sure she can go on tomorrow.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Someone commented on FB that they've asked Vision Aaron about the cancellation and he said that she caught a cold two days ago and she was worse today.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• So they are waiting for French authorities' decision to decide whether to go on with the show or not i heard. We'll know about it in an hour.
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• My show is on Tuesday
                                        I ve lost any hope to see it
                                        too many bad events against it
                                        not a good moment for my country
                                        it is what it is
                                        Last edited by CandyShop; Sun March 8, 2020, 19:55.

Comment

• Well, if French government decides to ban all concerts, unfortunately there's nothing Madonna can do though i'm sure she would like to perform 3 remaining nights and end the tour with a bang. She might even bring back Crave for the last show who knows.
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Tonight is officially the LAST show of the tour. France banned gatherings of more than 1000 people tonight so her final two shows won't happen. It will be a very emotional show for her and the fans no doubt.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• She should cancel all the cheap tickets and make it so the final two shows are under 1000.

Im just joking but honestly im so glad this tour is over. It was a great show but so exhausting as a fan watching everything going on behind the scenes. Just take a year off and come back with a new project (not a movie).

Comment

• I bet she's furious that she won't finish this damned tour how it was supposed to be and after all the effort she put into this to make through it

Comment

• Well this tour went through everything, didn't it?
                                                  I hope we all will be able to enjoy it on Netflix or Amazon Prime soon.
                                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• French gov says gatherings of 1000 people or over prohibited now:

https://www.frequence-sud.fr/art-687...ce_region_paca

Comment

Working...
                                                    X