Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
    Well this tour went through everything, didn't it?
    I hope we all will be able to enjoy it on Netflix or Amazon Prime soon.
    You are not kidding... I suppose Madonna should just take it as an omen that the tour finishing wasnt meant to be.

Comment

• Well I guess Madame X is an ex now!

March 8th was originally supposed to have been the last show (the two that were left were rescheduled) so it kind of did end up as planned and it was Women's Day so not a bad day to finish the show.

I wonder for how long Madonna will be out of the public eye now. She definitely needs to have an operation for her knee, then recovery... Let's wish her well and a speedy recovery.

I guess MX era is officially wrapped!
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Live Nation still hasn't made a statement but fans who attended last night's show said Madonna indicated indirectly a few times that last night was the last show of the tour.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Yeah, there's nothing official yet, but I don't know if they can get around the government imposed ban.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
            Yeah, there's nothing official yet, but I don't know if they can get around the government imposed ban.
            The twitter account of Le Grand Rex replied to a fan saying "Live Nation will make a statement soon" a few hours ago so we can expect something at any time now.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I had a ticket for the Saturday March 7th show, which was cancelled and i was shocked at how no info about the cancellation came via mail or anything before the show. I mean, i was about to get ready to go to the Le Grand Rex cinema, at around 19:30 p.m., and i randomly checked her official site and madonnatribe, where i learnt about the cancellation. Ticketmaster.fr sent me a notification mail...after midnight!! I don't blame M for that and i knew from the start that a cancellation would be possible (as with every show at this tour), but i expected the organisers to be more professional. Thank God i had already seen her in London. Regardind the two final shows, wikipedia already lists them as cancelled due to the covid. I don't know if it's accurate.
              If you're gonna act like a bitch, then you're gonna die like a bitch!

Comment

• Ticketmaster.fr is apparently really horrible with any kind of info. I've seen people saying they haven't even gotten any kind of reply for the shows canceled days ago.

Luckily, German Ticketmaster seems to be a different kind of animal. I contacted them because the card that I have bought my Lana del Rey tickets was terminated as I switched banks, so they had to refund me to my new account. I've gotten a reply to my first mail in about an hour and they sent me the forms I need to fill. They refunded me on my new account in 5 days. You would think Ticketmaster has the similar level of customer service in any country.

Comment

• think next dates can be canceled due to new french laws for cvd19. They talk now about no events with more than 1k

Comment

• Originally posted by paperinobz View Post
                    think next dates can be canceled due to new french laws for cvd19. They talk now about no events with more than 1k
                    Thats literally been posted twice on the previous page. Did you just come in here post that and leave? Lol

Comment

• Actually I don't have much to say about this tour

Comment

• It's official, Madonna.com announces that the final shows are cancelled due to ban.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• THE SHOW IS OVER, SAY GOODBYE...

Thank you Madame X for an amazing show!
                          Until next time...

Comment

• Despite all the cancellations, drama, etc., I feel very lucky to have attended 2 shows on this tour. As weird as it may sound, it was probably my fave M tour. I found it a very emotional and inspiring experience. Thank you Madame X.
                            A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. - Bette Davis

Comment

• This tour has definitely been an adventure for both M and her fans. Despite the strange ticket sale systems, the constant date reschedules, the extremely late starts, the last minute cancellations and everything else one can - rightfully - blame her for, i totally believe she worked her ass off, she suffered a lot of pain and did her best to support her vision and get as far as she could with delivering her show to the public. And i think it's such a shame so many problems came along since the beginning of this tour, especially this tour, because this one has been a unique experience, unlike anything else M has done in the past. To me it has been probably M at her best as a live artist, the absolute proof of her artistic value and quality in every field: singer, powerful stage persona, musician, entertainer, freedom fighter. It seems to me that the closer she gets to her audience, the more she shines! I hope she puts on shows like this again in the future.
                              If you're gonna act like a bitch, then you're gonna die like a bitch!

Comment

• You can now order the limited VIP book through M's official shop! I just ordered mine
                                Thought that was a good solution hanging with the raisin girls

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyPerfumeBoy View Post
                                  You can now order the limited VIP book through M's official shop! I just ordered mine
                                  You really spent 225? Madame X scammed you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post

You really spent 225? Madame X scammed you.
                                    Each to their own. It's his money. He knows what he's getting for it. Enjoy your VIP tour book. I'd buy it if I had the dough, it's sooo beautiful!
                                    A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. - Bette Davis

Comment

• It is sooo worthy!

Comment

• I like that remix of "I Rise" that plays in the video... much better than the album version (although not that far from it)... book looks cool too
                                        jio CHARTS NOW:1/6/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...6#post10400726

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Amazing numbers in London. Almost $400 average price.

With at least $700,000 per show in Paris, the tour will end with $52 million.

Comment

• Originally posted by upushme View Post
                                              It is sooo worthy!

OMG. It's so fabulous

Comment

• $377.5 average ticket price in London

Great numbers. Rex should have healthy numbers too as it has a slightly bigger capacity. I think $50m is in the pocket for the tour. A great result overall!

Comment

• A fantastic result for a theatre tour.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• The tickets for Madgeys X tour were overpriced at disgusting prices
                                                    She starts late practically every night on the tour, even an hour late would test anybody patience but is said not to be arrogant. Arrogance loses fans Madgey, I'm a fan but I have now read most of the good and bad reviews, with the latter setting out the shortcomings of this tour.

​​​

Comment

Working...
                                                    X