No announcement yet.

Madonna - Madame X Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking forward to see Parisian box office gross.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Billboard and Pollstar suspended the box office reports due to the numerous postponements and cancellations of live music events. So it's gonna be a long time until we know the Paris numbers.

Comment

• No word on a DVD yet?
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
          No word on a DVD yet?
          Even if it was close to being released, they definitely won't give any release date now as there's no telling for how long the stores will be closed, Amazon won't stock new releases as it prioritizes other stuff etc...
          I have received many gifts from God,
          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Putting it on Netflix would be the best move they could make, but knowing her team
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I hope they don't decide for Netflix, I hate paid streaming services. YouTube would be enough for me.

Comment

• Would Youtube pay the same amount of money Netflix would pay to Madonna?
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Definitely not. YT kind of seems like they're not into becoming a streaming network anymore. They canceled (I think) all of their TV shows they had and they don't have anything new announced in the near future. I don't see what the point for YT would be to even go there.

Netflix, HBO, Amazon are the possibilities (and that's the order from best to worst IMHO). Disney+, CBSAA, Hulu and the rest don't seem to go usually for documentaries/music specials so we can safely say they aren't an option.

But personally I think she will go with the classic DVD/Blu-Ray release first.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                    Would Youtube pay the same amount of money Netflix would pay to Madonna?
                    Surely not but I don't care what she earns, I would just like to have access to this tour without paying for a platform that I don't use otherwise, not even a DVD is a good option nowadays when hardly any computer can read CD's/DVD's.

Comment

• Originally posted by maroon View Post
                      Surely not but I don't care what she earns, I would just like to have access to this tour without paying for a platform that I don't use otherwise, not even a DVD is a good option nowadays when hardly any computer can read CD's/DVD's.
                      Why should she lose money just because you prefer to watch it free? I don't care what you prefer tbh, a Netflix release would reach so many people than DVD so i hope she'll do that.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Plus Netflix tends to go all out with the promo when they invest in a show.
                        But, since the World of Madame X documentary was on Amazon Prime, I think the show will be on it too.
                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Why should she lose money just because you prefer to watch it free? I don't care what you prefer tbh, a Netflix release would reach so many people than DVD so i hope she'll do that.
                          Why would anyone care about her money or the reach her release might have?
                          It will sooner or later be on YouTube, legally or not, so that's the most important thing.
                          No to Netflix in any case.

Comment

• Why should people watch it for free? She worked her ass off for the tour and she's entitled to earn money for it.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Why should people watch it for free? She worked her ass off for the tour and she's entitled to earn money for it.
                              Don't even bother anymore. Not worth it.
                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Lol YT? Yeah right. Netflix or Disney+ nothing else will be worth it besides a DVD.

Comment

• maybe they'll put in on tidal

Comment

Why should people watch it for free? She worked her ass off for the tour and she's entitled to earn money for it.

It’s obvious she won’t put it on YouTube so all this discussion is pointless.
                                    (Btw, whoever mentioned Disney+... even less sense. Only Disney/Pixar/Simpsons/Star Wars and Nat Geographic documentaries there... not music concerts).

But, on the other hand, it would be a nice move from her to give it “for free” in some platform, either Netflix, Youtube, her website, whatever... for three reasons:
                                    -As her gift and a way to say sorry to all those thousands of people who, like me, suffered her shows cancellations losing hundreds (or thousands) of dollars/euros/pounds on airplane tickets, accommodation, etc.
                                    -As a gift to all those thousands of fans in the world who couldn’t attend this tour because it took place only in a few cities and in small venues so many people couldn’t buy tickets.
                                    -As a nice gift to bring people together with her music in this crazy COVID lockdown period we’re all living staying at home.

I mean, the show is probably not even edited/mixed by now, so it won’t be released so soon. Her previous tours DVDs took a long time to be released. Not weeks after they finished.

I guess she’ll release it on DVD as usual probably in Q4 this year. But, although improbable, I agree that sharing it “for free” now (she would obviously earn money with a Netflix deal, and also on YouTube with ads and royalties) would be a nice move from her part for those reasons. It’s just my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                      (Btw, whoever mentioned Disney+... even less sense. Only Disney/Pixar/Simpsons/Star Wars and Nat Geographic documentaries there... not music concerts).
                                      Also Disney+ is heavily aimed at families with children. This tour (or any other pop girl for that matter) is not something they would release to their main demo.

Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                      -As a nice gift to bring people together with her music in this crazy COVID lockdown period we’re all living staying at home.
                                      That's not the tune you sang when there was discussion about Chromatica being postponed. Just the opposite. And the difference being that one is finished and was supposed to be released very soon (and there are talks of the album leaking, which means it has probably already been pressed on physical format in some capacity at least because that's the most common way an album leaks), while the other is probably not even remotely being done and who knows if they even shopped it around, but still it would be nice for her to release it as stress relief in this COVID-19 times? OK.

And all this talk about some form of "free" release... I mean for at least a decade and a half every release has been "free" if that's what you want. It ain't hard to track stuff down for free on the Internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post

It’s obvious she won’t put it on YouTube so all this discussion is pointless.

But, on the other hand, it would be a nice move from her to give it “for free” in some platform, either Netflix, Youtube, her website, whatever... for three reasons:
                                        -As her gift and a way to say sorry to all those thousands of people who, like me, suffered her shows cancellations losing hundreds (or thousands) of dollars/euros/pounds on airplane tickets, accommodation, etc.
                                        -As a gift to all those thousands of fans in the world who couldn’t attend this tour because it took place only in a few cities and in small venues so many people couldn’t buy tickets.

I mean, the show is probably not even edited/mixed by now, so it won’t be released so soon. Her previous tours DVDs took a long time to be released. Not weeks after they finished.

I guess she’ll release it on DVD as usual probably in Q4 this year. But, although improbable, I agree that sharing it “for free” now (she would obviously earn money with a Netflix deal, and also on YouTube with ads and royalties) would be a nice move from her part for those reasons. It’s just my opinion.
                                        I agree with all the things you say, as a fan, i prefer Netflix as it will be a win-win situation for M and the fans. Having said that, i heard that she wasn't happy with Lisbon footage and was planning to reshoot the tour in the last two dates in Paris. I won't be surprised if this does end up not being released like Re-Invention Tour.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I agree with all the things you say, as a fan, i prefer Netflix as it will be a win-win situation for M and the fans. Having said that, i heard that she wasn't happy with Lisbon footage and was planning to reshoot the tour in the last two dates in Paris. I won't be surprised if this does end up not being released like Re-Invention Tour.

Hope it's not the case and she'll release it anyway considering she couln't film the Paris dates.. (or at least the Lisbon filmed footage leaks as it happened with Re-Invention… )
                                          My date was canceled, so I hope at least I can enjoy the tour at home.

Comment

• I mentioned Disney+ because there was a rumor she has a deal with them. That obviously doesnt make sense, but a rumors a rumor. Of course Disney+ doesnt have concerts but I also mentioned it because Disney+ and Netflix are the only streaming services worthy. No where did I say it would be on Disney+.

Comment

• Ugh I just want to see the Paris boxscore but Live Nation stopped reporting box office this quarantine

Comment

She already earned a lot of money on the tickets. Every concert should be free to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by maroon View Post
                                                  She already earned a lot of money on the tickets. Every concert should be free to watch.
                                                  Mmn yea that's not how it works.
                                                  http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• DrownedMadonna posted that

Editing Madame X Tour

Comment

Working...
                                                    X