Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Artoo
    • 01 May 2005

Originally posted by spiritboy
    I would like to see Skin and Paradise (Not For Me) performed.
    Paradise is amazeballs but no, not again. I’m not in favour of her singing album tracks on multiple tours - give me album tracks she’s never performed before. Otherwise it’s just taking up room.
    I don't need no good advice, I'm already wasted​.

Comment

• CandyShop
      Manager
      • 01 Feb 2015

Paradise performance at Confession was one of those moment that really took u in ecstasy ..... what a magic performance

Paradise the backdrop for the DWT still is her best backdrop video ever....

So YES again for Paradise

Comment

• MadonnaIcon
        Roadie
        • 16 Dec 2013

Originally posted by CandyShop
        Paradise the backdrop for the DWT still is her best backdrop video ever....
        Yeah! Along with RIT's Bedtime Story backdrop video
        Last edited by MadonnaIcon; Mon July 22, 2019, 16:18.

Comment

• Artoo
          • 01 May 2005

I miss her video interludes. She didn’t really bother on the last couple. Lazy mare should have at least done a full Iconic video: the imagery from the opening of RHT was the best thing about that entire era

Comment

• Madgefan
            Superstar
            • 19 May 2013

Originally posted by menime123
            Paradise is amazeballs but no, not again. I’m not in favour of her singing album tracks on multiple tours - give me album tracks she’s never performed before. Otherwise it’s just taking up room.
            I've requested the whole of LAP for this tour on her Instagram and asked her to dedicate it to you
            It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
            But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

• KEY9481
              Legend
              • 11 Aug 2014

Originally posted by menime123
              I miss her video interludes. She didn’t really bother on the last couple. Lazy mare should have at least done a full Iconic video: the imagery from the opening of RHT was the best thing about that entire era
              I'm not even sure this tour will include videos at all tbh.
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• KEY9481
                Legend
                • 11 Aug 2014

From the different videos, pictures, etc from rehearsals, looks like the set will include lots of stairs.

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• X .
                  • 15 Jul 2019

What do you guys think about the stage? A theater concert has two options. 1. Be basic and simple (band, lights and that’s it) like any d-list artist like idk, Carly Rae Jepsen. 2. A broadway musical show, I don’t know if you guys have ever attended to a broadway musical show (Disney’s shows are pretty spectacular). I’m sure it’s not going to be “simple” and I do hope some majestic production, she’s the best for that.
                  Last edited by X .; Mon July 22, 2019, 23:35.

Comment

• Madgefan
                    Superstar
                    • 19 May 2013

Originally posted by KEY9481
                    From the different videos, pictures, etc from rehearsals, looks like the set will include lots of stairs.
                    Blimey! she likes to make it hard work for herself .. she just about managed those at Eurovision.

Comment

• Madgefan
                      Superstar
                      • 19 May 2013

Originally posted by X .
                      What do you guys think about the stage? A theater concert has two options. 1. Be basic and simple (band, lights and that’s it) like any d-list artist like idk, Carly Rae Jepsen. 2. A broadway musical show, I don’t know if you guys have ever attended to a broadway musical show (Disney’s shows are pretty spectacular). I’m sure it’s not going to be “simple” and I do hope some majestic production, she’s the best for that.
                      I'm hoping for something akin to a Broadway show. It needs to have great sets, costumes etc particularly in a theatre setting. And something to stop her coming down to the audience

Also, Welcome to the forum, 'X.'
                      Last edited by Madgefan; Mon July 22, 2019, 23:40.

Comment

• JeremySpears
                        Legend
                        • 23 Mar 2017

https://youtu.be/1iRbIYkccgw

Comment

• KEY9481
                          Legend
                          • 11 Aug 2014

She's been rehearsing in the same outfit, I hope this is not really her tour costume cause...it's hideous.

Comment

• Artoo
                            • 01 May 2005

She's been rehearsing in the same outfit, I hope this is not really her tour costume cause...it's hideous.
                            Of course not. I wouldn’t even think the costumes are made just yet.

Comment

• Madgefan
                              Superstar
                              • 19 May 2013

OMG ! I just saw that picture above your post and for a split second thought that was the costume you were referring to

Comment

• X .
                                • 15 Jul 2019

I’m afraid she’s starting to rehearse with costumes or with costumes ideas.

Comment

• InFamous
                                  Legend
                                  • 29 Sep 2016

Looking forward to this tour, her stage shows are always superb.
                                  Billie Eilish claims her second Number 1 single with What Was I Made For? , scoring a last-minute victory over Dua Lipa’s Dance The Night.

Comment

• Yoshie
                                    Legend
                                    • 16 Jan 2006

I doubt the production is going to be simple. This album visually has a lot of identity, and the music videos have hardly lacked inspiration. If they are to give us a taster of what the tour will bring, the production isn't going to be basic or scaled back.

Comment

• autumnwind
                                      Manager
                                      • 21 Oct 2016

Is that the costume?? Hideous. Nothing spectacular
                                      Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• X .
                                        • 15 Jul 2019

Ok guys I’m officially very confused about the tour ticket sales. I was prepping a second update and now there are more seats available than before for some shows. (Vegas & Miami the most). There are entire new rows available for sale and in my last update said rows were supposed to be already sold (meaning they were gray seats not blue, resale, nor vip packages). What the hell is going on with her promoters. A total mess. I decided to make the next update in August.

Comment

• KEY9481
                                          Legend
                                          • 11 Aug 2014

Originally posted by X .
                                          Ok guys I’m officially very confused about the tour ticket sales. I was prepping a second update and now there are more seats available than before for some shows. (Vegas & Miami the most). There are entire new rows available for sale and in my last update said rows were supposed to be already sold (meaning they were gray seats not blue, resale, nor vip packages). What the hell is going on with her promoters. A total mess. I decided to make the next update in August.
                                          I think that could be due to the slow ticketing strategy.
                                          Release batches of tickets from time to time to avoid instant sell out and blackmarket sales.

Comment

Working...