No announcement yet.

Whitney Houston - An Evening With Whitney: The Whitney Houston Hologram Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitney Houston - An Evening With Whitney: The Whitney Houston Hologram Tour

It’s confirmed now. Don’t know how to feel about this.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

I wouldn’t pay to watch a hologram perform

Comment

Sick, morbid idea by money driven people.
      Whitney Houston

Comment

The Tupac hologram set such a bad precedent
        Originally posted by beredy
        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

I cant even know what to say.
          See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
          See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

Family is desperate for money

Comment

Originally posted by hun View Post
              I wouldn’t pay to watch a hologram perform
              Nor me. Would rather just watch YouTube clips!

Comment

This is sad desperate and pathetic. Let her rest in peace and the legacy flow. This is bad. Sad to see this.
                Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

Poor Whitney, not even left alone to rest in peace.
                  Why reach for the Moon when we have the Stars.

Comment

I'd rather purchase compilations of her recordings over and over than consider this!

Comment

I don't mind holograms tbh. It gives an opportunity for people who never got to see Whitney live, to somewhat feel what it was like to be at her concert. Now, if we get a Freddie Mercury and Michael Jackson hologram tour, I'll die a happy man.

Comment

Dionne Warwick Reacts to Plans for Whitney Houston Hologram Tour: 'I Think It's Stupid'

“I haven’t a clue as to what that is. It’s surprising to me,” the legendary singer, 78, told Entertainment Tonight on Thursday. “I don’t know what it is. I think it’s stupid, but whatever it is that’s what it is.”
                        Dionne spilling tea
                        See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                        See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

Originally posted by Nippian93 View Post
                          Sick, morbid idea by money driven people.
                          This. Let dead artists rest in peace and be remembered as they were, not as some computer makes them out to have been.

Comment

Why can't they just have someone go on tour singing her songs....
                            Forever Young

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

January 23 - February 9, 2020 - Mexico (additional information to come soon).
                                February 27, 2020 - M&S Bank Arena 2 Arena - Liverpool, England
                                February 28, 2020 - Apollo - Manchester, England
                                February 29, 2020 - First Direct Arena - Leeds, England
                                March 1, 2020 - SEC Armadillo - Glasgow, Scotland
                                March 2, 2020 - P&J Arena - Aberdeen, Scotland
                                March 3, 2020 - Bord Gais Theatre - Dublin, Ireland
                                March 4, 2020 - Arena Birmingham - Birmingham, England
                                March 5, 2020 - Bournemouth International Centre - Bournemouth, England
                                March 6, 2020 – Motorpoint Arena - Cardiff, Wales
                                March 7, 2020 - Brighton Centre - Brighton, England
                                March 9, 2020 - Royal Concert Hall - Nottingham, England
                                March 10, 2020 - Hammersmith Apollo - London, England
                                March 12, 2020 - Bozar - Brussels, Belgium
                                March 13, 2020 - AFAS Live- Amsterdam, Netherlands
                                March 14, 2020 - Capitole - Ghent, Belgium
                                March 19, 2020 - Samsung Hall - Zurich, Switzerland
                                March 20, 2020 - Admirals Palast - Berlin, Germany
                                March 22, 2020 - Stadhalle F - Vienna, Austria
                                March 23, 2020 - Inchebo Expo Arena - Bratislava, Slovakia
                                March 25, 2020 - Forum Black Box - Copenhagen, Denmark
                                March 26, 2020 - Folketeatret - Olso, Norway
                                March 28, 2020 - Cirkus -Stockholm, Sweden
                                March 30, 2020 - BKZ Oktyabrisky - St Petersburg, Russia
                                March 31, 2020 - Kremlin Concert Hall - Moscow, Russia
                                April 2, 2020 - Palace Ukraine - Kiev, Ukraine
                                April 3, 2020 - Palace of the Republic - Minsk, Belarus

Tempted to go to the Nottingham date in 2020, depending on prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post

Tempted to go to the Nottingham date in 2020, depending on prices.
                                  51 - 73 pounds

Good, with such prices this nonsense will flop even harder.
                                  Whitney Houston

Comment

...no words

Comment

Girl

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

I don't get why as a fan or even just casual listener you would want to spend money on this. As a big fan of Chester Bennington, I would NEVER pay to see him perform Linkin Park, Dead By Sunrise or Gray Daze songs in a setting like this. It is so ridiculous. I think organising a fan event and just karaoke songs, talk about your fav. songs etc. is a lot better way to remember someone than these cash grabbing events with fugly looking holograms.

Comment

This is just wrong. Nothing else, not a thing to discuss not a thing to talk about, it is JUST wrong. Nothing else. I cannot even describe the feeling it evokes in me to think about being "resurrected" as a hologram, an effing puppet that walks and talks the way someone else wants to... JUST wrong. And it is no evening with Whitney. It is an evening with a computer animation, me with a collection of YouTube videos of her, albums concerts, that is an evening with Whitney.... God it is a shame.
                                          Music is the blood in my veins

Feel free to add me to your friends list :-)

Comment

Good Post!

Comment

Comment

Looks nothing like her

Comment

The author of the second tweet needs new glasses, that's for sure.
                                                  Whitney Houston

Comment

Working...
                                                  X