Banks - The III Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banks - The III Tour

Banks announced the North American leg of her The III Tour ​via Instagram today.

Last edited by Loose; Thu July 11th, 2019, 17:15.
    YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Hope she brings the tour back to Aus again
    Forever Young

Comment

I bought my ticket for Cologne on November 17th.

However, it's a 7 hour train ride from my place, so she better delivers some dope shit.

Last time she wanted to play here, the tour got cancelled due to "unforeseen circumstances".

Comment

BANKS kicks off III Tour with a 19 song setlist

After a two-year touring hiatus, Banks is back on the road!

The Orange County, California-native is celebrating the release of her third studio album, III, which follows 2017's The Altar and her 2014 debut, Goddess.

The new album features singles "Gimme," "Look What You're Doing to Me" and "Contaminated." It peaked at No. 17 on the Billboard 200 upon its initial release and has quickly become a fan-favorite.

Banks worked with a tight-knit group of collaborators on III, including Buddy Ross (Frank Ocean), BJ Burton (Bon Iver, Francis & The Lights), Hudson Mohawke (Kanye West, Drake) as well as songwriters Trey Campbell (Ella May, Bebe Rexha) and Kevin Garrett (Beyoncé), who will be joining her as support on the road.

The trek will take the "Waiting Game" singer to various cities throughout North America before wrapping up October 19 in Miami Beach, Florida.

On the tour's opening night (September 3), Banks treated fans at Toronto's REBEL to a 17-song main set with a two-song encore.
        She kicked off the night with "Till Now" and highlighted songs "Waiting Game," "Contaminated," "**** With Myself" and "Gemini Feed" before closing the main set with "The Fall" and "Gimme." Her encore consisted of hits "Look What You're Doing to Me" and "Beggin for Thread."

Setlist - III Tour

1. Till Now
        2. Underdog
        3. Stroke
        4. Drowning
        5. Waiting Game
        6. Contaminated
        7. Hawaiian Mazes
        8. Alaska
        9. Propaganda
        10. Poltergeist
        11. **** With Myself
        12. Sawzall
        13. Better
        14. Gemini Feed
        15. Godless
        16. The Fall
        17. Gimme

- Encore -

18. Look What You're Doing To Me
        19. Begging For Thread

Source: setlist.fm

@Tansike @SilentDream

Comment

Thanks for tagging me The setlist looks pretty amazing. I hope she also visits Switzerland, because I had tickets for her last tour but the Swiss date was one of the ones she has cancelled

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
            Thanks for tagging me The setlist looks pretty amazing. I hope she also visits Switzerland, because I had tickets for her last tour but the Swiss date was one of the ones she has cancelled
            We would have met there because I got tickets for The Altar Tour as well.

I was gutted that it didn’t happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
              We would have met there because I got tickets for The Altar Tour as well.

I was gutted that it didn’t happen.

Comment

Thanks for tagging me. I’d love to see her live and if she ever comes to Austria (which I doubt) or somewhere not too far away from it (maybe Munich or somewhere in Northern Italy) I’ll take the chance.

Comment

Working...
                X