X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    And she's a terrific performer.
    Exactly.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Wow stans of that bitter fat evel hoe still posting 20 years old clips is still a thing? The only thing those clips show is how much Jennifer improved herself as a vocalist. And she's serving some angelic vocals on this tour for those interested <3
      When we lose what we love
      Don't think anything will ever taste the same
      Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

I am quite surprised she is going to Egypt, Turkey and Russia, but is (so far) ignoring big European markets. Or is there a possibility she will add more dates? I would love to finally see her live!

That Sara cover is soo random though, why not do Play or I'm Glad instead?
        i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Originally posted by Fan View Post
          I am quite surprised she is going to Egypt, Turkey and Russia, but is (so far) ignoring big European markets. Or is there a possibility she will add more dates? I would love to finally see her live!

That Sara cover is soo random though, why not do Play or I'm Glad instead?
          Not sure about Play, but I'm Glad is about Ben Affleck, so I suppose that's the reason she's avoiding it.

I'm not sure there will be time for European leg. She has a movie coming this September plus she's scheduled to shoot a new one soon.

Comment

Originally posted by NoAngel View Post
            Wow stans of that bitter fat evel hoe still posting 20 years old clips is still a thing? The only thing those clips show is how much Jennifer improved herself as a vocalist. And she's serving some angelic vocals on this tour for those interested <3
            LOL, you really erased yourself before you got started on that one. Nails down a chalkboard is 'angelic' to some, different strokes for different folks and all that.

Comment

The first boscore is out

6/12/2019
              Jennifer Lopez
              Golden 1 Center
              Sacramento, CA
              12,731 (100%)
              50.00 - 294.00
              $1,733,639
              Live Nation - Los Angeles

she smashed in Sacramento omg
              Last edited by RafaelLopez; Wed June 19, 2019, 17:10.

Comment

That's a great number!
                I have received many gifts from God,
                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

i can't wait to see the 2 The Forum dates!!

Comment

So happy for her and so well deserved! One of the best performers ever <3 And to think that she's slaying like this after 3 years in Vegas and without hit single. Amazing! Haters can drown in their bitterness and jealousy

Comment

Originally posted by RafaelLopez View Post
                      The first boscore is out

6/12/2019
                      Jennifer Lopez
                      Golden 1 Center
                      Sacramento, CA
                      12,731 (100%)
                      50.00 - 294.00
                      $1,733,639
                      Live Nation - Los Angeles

she smashed in Sacramento omg
                      Wow that’s amazing
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Slay Queen!
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

IT'S MY PARTY TOUR,

T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas: 12,111 (92%) - $1,668,655
                          Pechanga Arena, San Diego: 9,713 (96%) - $1,333,080

IT'S MY PARTY TOUR, @JLo
                          $4,735,374 Total Gross ($1,578,458 Avg.)
                          34,555 Total Tickets (11,518 Avg.)
                          $137.04 Average Ticket Price
                          3/35 Reported Shows

So, when it's all said and done, we can expect about 50 million $ I guess.

Comment

Who would’ve thought that this tour would become a success

Comment

I think she needs more songs that have that funk sound. It really works so well and it keeps the crowd dancing. She has truly elevated her status as a performer. Her haters must be really mad that she's killing it at 50 years old.

Comment

She'll perform in Malaga (Spain) on August 8, a week after my vacation ends - in Malaga!

Comment

Every time I see this thread I'm baffled as to why she named this tour after a Jessie J single when Waiting for Tonight was right there.
                                  late.

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
                                    Every time I see this thread I'm baffled as to why she named this tour after a Jessie J single when Waiting for Tonight was right there.
                                    She's doing this tour to celebrate her birthday. She's saving WFT title for a new milenium tour. I'm pretty sure she'd look the same

Comment

Originally posted by NoAngel View Post
                                      She'll perform in Malaga (Spain) on August 8, a week after my vacation ends - in Malaga!
                                      Wtf is she doing?!

Comment

Oh shit
                                        Last edited by JeremySpears; Sun July 14, 2019, 03:17.

Comment

NYC is Kween’s homebase. Coincidence?
                                          Originally posted by beredy
                                          When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

It's really sad that this happened in her hometown, but let's focus on positive things. The concert is rescheduled for Monday!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                              NYC is Kween’s homebase. Coincidence?
                                              At least, this is only a fraction of the embarrassment Mariah felt when she did the New Year's Eve walkathon, and it's not even J.Lo to blame for the disaster.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                                  At least, this is only a fraction of the embarrassment Kween felt when she did the New Year's Eve walkathon, and it's not even J.Lo to blame for the disaster.
                                                  You can’t blame Kween for this either :

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

^Grow up and stop trolling.

Comment

I don’t recall calling anyone a fat hoe tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                        I don’t recall calling anyone a fat hoe tho.
                                                        I don't recall going to the threads of artists I obviously don't like and posting shit

Comment

The makeup show is tomorrow already

Comment

Comment

What a crazy situation!
                                                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Working...
                                                              X