Nightwish - World Tour 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightwish - World Tour 2020

Following their best of 'Decades: World Tour' in 2018 and a break from recording new material, Finnish Symphonic Metal band Nightwish will finally return to the music scene with a new album in 2020 - the follow-up to "Endless Forms Most Beautiful" from 2015. The band will also embark a new World Tour, having already announced five dates:

Latin America Leg
    05 MAI 2020 SANTIAGO, CL Teatro Caupolican
    07 MAI 2020 BUENOS AIRES, AR Luna Park
    09 MAI 2020 SAO PAULO, BR Espaco Das Americas
    10 MAI 2020 RIO DE JANEIRO, BR Vivo Rio

European Leg
    24 NOV 2020 AMSTERDAM, NL Ziggo Dome

I kinda wanted to go to the Amsterdam show, but it was sold out quickly, especially since Floor is part of some singing show where her popularity reached a new peak

Comment

They definitely will add more dates and somehow a second date in the Netherlands wouldn't surprise me. If WT / Evanescence can do two concerts there then I wouldn't be surprised if Nightwish will do it as well.

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

It's weird how they are announcing some dates step by step and also put them out for sale step by step. I mean, they played two concerts in Switzerland on their "Decades" tour so they definitely visit Switzerland with this tour as well. They could have waited until they know all the dates and announce them in one step.

Anyways, the Dutch dates will be huge! Henk Poort will join them as well (as he only agreed on the "Phantom Of The Opera" cover with Floor on 'Beste Zangers' when he is allowed to join them on the Dutch concerts).

Comment

Working...
          X