X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Within Temptation & Evanescence - Worlds Collide Tour

Yes, this is actually happening!!

[MENTION=32891]Mainshow[/MENTION]

I pretty much preferred Beyond the Black and Within Temptation but that's a great combination as well!

I was hoping for a new song but a tour is fine as well. I will probably try to get tickets! Good news!
    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

I am SO DAMN HAPPY about this. Two of my fav. Female fronted bands TOGETHER. Never thought this would happen, bring on those dates

Comment

Just got my M&G ticket for EV for the Amsterdam date

Comment

Tour dates:

Worlds Collide Tour 2020:
          April, Sat 4th Belgium, Brussels Palais 12
          April, Sun 5th France, Paris, Accor Hotel Arena
          April, Tues 7th UK, London, O2 Arena
          April, Thurs 9th Germany, Berlin, Velodrom
          April, Sat 11th Germany, Frankfurt, Festhalle
          April, Sun 12th Switzerland, Zurich, Hallenstadion
          April, Tues 14th Italy, Milan, Mediolanum Forum
          April, Wed 15th Germany, Munich, Zenith
          April, Fri 17th Germany, Hamburg, Sporthalle
          April, Sat 18th Germany, Leipzig, Arena
          April, Mon 20th Germany, Dusseldorf, Mitsubishi Electric Halle
          April, Tue 21st Netherlands, Amsterdam, Ziggo Dome

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
            Just got my M&G ticket for EV for the Amsterdam date
            That's awesome! ;) Did you have to buy it separately? The ticket for the concert and the M&G one?

Comment

Originally posted by Mainshow View Post
              That's awesome! ;) Did you have to buy it separately? The ticket for the concert and the M&G one?
              No the EV package already included a concert ticket, I saw the WT ones were upgrades.

Comment

O M G !!!

They are coming to the Hallenstadion?!?!

Where did you already get tickets [MENTION=23048]IVyoncé[/MENTION] ?

This is such a huge thing for me and I love how some of my favorite musicians collaborate lately. First it was Evanescence and Lindsey Stirling and now it's Evanescence and Within Temptation. So hopefully Lindsey & WT / Sharon next

Comment

Got my tickets for Düsseldorf! Can't wait!
                  [MENTION=32120]Tansike[/MENTION]

Just follow the official page
                  https://www.worldscollidetour.net

Comment

I wouldn't mind getting Tarja, Delain, Blackbriar or Beyond The Black as a supporting act, btw

Comment

I need a promo code. How do you get that?

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                        I need a promo code. How do you get that?
                        Check your FB Messenger

Comment

Originally posted by Mainshow View Post
                          Check your FB Messenger
                          Thank you

Comment

Got my tickets!

Can't believe this is actually happening

I'm surprised there's just one concert in the Netherlands though. I think this could be huge there with WT being huge anyway and Evanescence also being popular.

Comment

Got my tickets!

I'm surprised there's just one concert in the Netherlands though. I think this could be huge there with WT being huge anyway and Evanescence also being popular.
                              And Ziggodome. I bet they could easily fill an arena.
                              "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                              https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                              "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

Got my tickets!

Glad you also got tickets
                                I think they might wait to add a 2nd date to see how fast it sells.

Comment

^ Yeah, I guess that would make sense if the current date sells fast.

By the way, I'm surprised how cheap the tickets are compared to other concerts. It's nearly 100 Swiss Francs for a seating place in Switzerland and WT's solo concert from last year had the same price in a much smaller venue.

Comment

Yeah the tickets are pretty cheap

Comment

I got four tickets now I hope that's enough because I already have at least three people in mind who would love to join me.

I just can't get over it that this is happening. This is like a dream coming true even though I never really thought about that. If they are also touring in the US I hope Europe will get Evanescence with Lindsey Stirling at some point as well

Comment

I just bought a ticket for Brussels as well, wanted the WT upgrade but it was already sold out, too bad.
                                        Still excited to see them twice, and meet EV for the 3rd time, truly a dream come true.
                                        Amy and Sharon really need to record a song together. Also I hope there isn't a support act and we just get two around equal sets by both bands rather than 30 additional minutes filled by someone else.

Comment

^ I really need to step up my money game so I can finally buy some M&G tickets as well. But they are so expensive

Anyways, the concert in Switzerland is selling rather poorly so far. But still more than a half year to go, so I hope they can sell most tickets up until then. They haven't even put out all tickets for sale yet when it comes to that venue.

Comment

Second show in the Netherlands, Amsterdam, Ziggo Dome added on the 22nd April!

(as expected...)

Comment

^ I really need to step up my money game so I can finally buy some M&G tickets as well. But they are so expensive

Anyways, the concert in Switzerland is selling rather poorly so far. But still more than a half year to go, so I hope they can sell most tickets up until then. They haven't even put out all tickets for sale yet when it comes to that venue.
                                              I save up for these M&G. Linkin Park and Evanescence are my top tier favourite bands, and after what happened with Chester (I was fortunate to meet Chester twice though and see LP 3 times live and Chester 4 times) I wanted to make sure to never miss an oppertunity again to meet my favourite acts. I also wasn't allowed to go to concerts as a kid and missed the Fallen, TOD and Evanescence era shows here so, now I grab those oppertunities.

I must say I have also met WT during the THEO era, but there are no pics of it

Hopefully Switzerland catches up

Comment

I went a little overboard and now I am going 3 times.
                                                April 4 - Brussels
                                                April 21 - Amsterdam with Evanescence M&G
                                                April 22 - Amsterdam with Within Temptation M&G

Comment

They have announced a further five dates for this tour!

24 April 2020 Brussels Belgium Palais 12
                                                  26 April 2020 Esch-sur-Alzette Luxembourg Rockhal
                                                  28 April 2020 Glasgow Scotland SSE Hydro
                                                  30 April 2020 Leeds England First Direct Arena
                                                  1 May 2020 Birmingham Arena Birmingham

Really happy this seems to be doing well in some parts of Europe. Especially pleased about the UK.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X