No announcement yet.

Within Temptation & Evanescence - Worlds Collide Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should potentially think about a small US leg as well, there is a lot of people basically screaming/demanding it online

Comment

They would clearly be smashing in America but first, I would prefer them going to Eastern European countries as well.. I mean, they are on the same continent and would perform in sold-out venues in Ukraine, Russia, Poland as well, for sure.
      Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Originally posted by Mainshow View Post
        They would clearly be smashing in America but first, I would prefer them going to Eastern European countries as well.. I mean, they are on the same continent and would perform in sold-out venues in Ukraine, Russia, Poland as well, for sure.
        True

Comment

As expected, the Worlds Collide tour is postponed due to the Coronavirus outbreak

New dates will be announced as soon as possible. There are currently rumors for a Fall tour but we have to wait, I guess.
          But Within Temptation already said we will get new music until the tour starts, so that's good news!

...but yeah, already my third concert to be cancelled / postponed this year and while I was mad at the first two, this third one would have been the most important one as I wanted to go with my mom, brother and my partner, so it would have been quite an event (and yes, my mom and brother also listen to this kind of music. This probably lies in the family <3)

Comment

I'm glad it just got postponed and not cancelled! I was really keen on seeing WT live once again and Evanescence for the very first time... Now I just wait that my Tarja concert will be officially. Postponed/cancelled :(

Comment

I got a mail from Dutch ticketmaster the postponed dates don't work, they and the band will postpone the dates to a later moment (again)

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                I got a mail from Dutch ticketmaster the postponed dates don't work, they and the band will postpone the dates to a later moment (again)
                To be honest I thought it was stupid to have the new dates so soon to begin with. It should have been clear that early September is way too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post

To be honest I thought it was stupid to have the new dates so soon to begin with. It should have been clear that early September is way too soon.
                  True, but I always saw the resceduled September dates as a placeholder. I mean there are 1000s of tours, musicals and other things postponed, resceduled and cancelled. The September date gave them time to breathe without having to cancel.

Comment

^ Ah, that would make sense. But I still think fans are more annoyed the way it is now.

Guess it will happen in 2021 after all...

Comment

Today it got announced that no concerts will take place im Germany until November.

Thus, Within Temptation and Evanescence will probably postpone the whole tour once again.

Epica + Apocalyptica should have been on tour in Europe throughout Oct-Dec as well but they announced new dates today as well (for all dates in Europe).

Comment

^ The Swiss government just announced that events up to 1000 people are allowed from Monday on, and with more than 1000 people starting in september...

Comment

New dates are up:

September 2021
                          8th Zürich
                          9th Milan
                          11th Berlin
                          12th Gliwice
                          14th Leipzig
                          15th Hamburg
                          17th Amsterdam
                          18th Amsterdam
                          20th Paris
                          21st Düsseldorf
                          22nd Munich
                          24th Esch-sur-Alzette
                          26th Frankfurt
                          27th Brussels
                          28th Brussels
                          30th Glasgow

October 2021
                          1st Leeds
                          3rd Birmingham
                          4th London
                          7th Madrid

Comment

2021?

guess better than not at all...

Comment

so a whole year. I hope this gives them room to both release an album and since they have enough time now, they should release a song together as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X