Taylor Swift - Lover Fest East + West Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Swift - Lover Fest East + West Tour

Omg I will try to get a ticket for Berlin!
    Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue September 17, 2019, 15:52.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Festival tour? Good for her, but that means we won't be getting box office reports.

I'm guessing Glastonbury (June 24th-28th) will happen on June 28th? Is that the additional UK date? What other big festivals are we missing? Burning Man, Coachella in the US? Sziget (but that's August and will she come back to Europe or add more US dates in August??)? Is something on June 22nd possible?
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Smart idea! A new stadium tour might've been too soon imo after she just finished the reputation tour last year. A good way to switch it up and get ti people in Europe.
      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I'm not someone who goes to festivals, so I really hope if she finally visits Switzerland for the very first time, it won't be a festival...

Comment

Just got my ticket for Berlin wooohoo
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

Well that's one on the nose design of a stage if there ever was one.

Comment

The gross for these shows are going to be insane.
                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

New festival in Madrid just announced.
                  She will perform at the MadCool Festival 8/11 July 2020
                  BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

Beyoncι is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!

Comment

So my show is officially cancelled. Was supposed to see her for the first time Berlin.

bye bye I‘ll jump off a cliff

Comment

Taylor's statement:

European stans lost.
                      Last edited by JeremySpears; Fri April 17, 2020, 19:35.

Comment

Not a surprise. Hopefully she might make it next year with the same festival run that was planned. Basically all festivals this summer will be canceled (even if restrictions are lifted there will certainly stay bans for gatherings with this many people that festivals attract), so I guess the best thing for everyone would be if artists could just copy the schedule to next year. Festivals have their lineups, artists have their schedule...

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                          Not a surprise. Hopefully she might make it next year with the same festival run that was planned. Basically all festivals this summer will be canceled (even if restrictions are lifted there will certainly stay bans for gatherings with this many people that festivals attract), so I guess the best thing for everyone would be if artists could just copy the schedule to next year. Festivals have their lineups, artists have their schedule...
                          But then there's also artists that are releasing an album next year and will tour.
                          Those will be aiming for festival spots as well. For a lot of big festivals negotiations with big acts for next year have already taken place.

In theory copy/pasting the line ups would be great, but I don't think it's realistic.
                          I think festivals will do a combination of both. Some acts that were supposed to be there this year and some new acts.
                          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Originally posted by Noahh View Post

But then there's also artists that are releasing an album next year and will tour.
                            Those will be aiming for festival spots as well. For a lot of big festivals negotiations with big acts for next year have already taken place.

In theory copy/pasting the line ups would be great, but I don't think it's realistic.
                            I think festivals will do a combination of both. Some acts that were supposed to be there this year and some new acts.
                            The thing is that contracts are already in place. And it's also a little bit of a cat and mouse game, because there are penalties if one side decides to cancel. It's a weird situation. Also it's a question of how long this thing lasts. People can't fly out and meet and record in studios right now. So maybe those who planned to release will have to delay their releases too.

Comment

The thing is that contracts are already in place. And it's also a little bit of a cat and mouse game, because there are penalties if one side decides to cancel. It's a weird situation. Also it's a question of how long this thing lasts. People can't fly out and meet and record in studios right now. So maybe those who planned to release will have to delay their releases too.
                              Yeah true, this is a tricky situation. Contracts are in place, but I think when a situation like this happens outside of the festival's control.. they don't necessarily have to take each act to next year's edition. They are also insured for this.
                              There's just so many factors in play here that it's hard to determine if it's realistic. You will also have to take into account a whole new planning of tours for all these artists there were supposed to play this year. Planning a tour is such a puzzle, as much as it is for festivals to book them. And they might already have other obligations next year that prevent them from having a similar touring schedule.

Also, this year a lot of festivals missed out on bands/acts that decided to tour next year. These are massive acts that many festivals would die to have. So they would certainly still try to get those bands/acts. It's going to be a massive task for everyone involved.

Having said all of this, while not being a fan of Taylor at all, I do hope she'll return to Europe next year for a few shows for the people that have now missed out.

Comment

I'm really interested to see how touring business will restart after this and when actually. A lot of gathering bans could stay in place for a while.

Comment

I'm really interested to see how touring business will restart after this and when actually. A lot of gathering bans could stay in place for a while.
                                  Yes same here. I fear it will take a long time for concerts to be able to take place again. Festivals even longer I reckon.
                                  First things that will start again will be the (movie) theaters I think.

As I am working at a big ticketing company for lots of concerts, musicals, festivals and sports events... I hope it won't restart as late as some "experts" are predicting it to be.

Comment

I don't see tours or concerts happening before late summer of 2021 or Fall 2021.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I'm guessing she'll still headline European festivals if they're up and running by summer 2021. If she can't do festivals for whatever reason, I'm confident she'll add some stadium tour dates like in the US. I'd prefer that actually. Part of me is worried she won't be able to bring the full show of what she could do with the US solo tour dates.

Comment

Working...
                                      X