X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They added some race course shows
    https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/artist/1012918

Comment

When I saw this thread bumped I secretly hoped for a proper EU leg.
      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Originally posted by Noahh View Post
        When I saw this thread bumped I secretly hoped for a proper EU leg.
        I am still hoping for one, Nicole recently talked about an US one, while they never properly headlined there, so hopefully after these race course dates, they come to Europe aswell

Comment

Comment

Europe please
            2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

I’ve got a bad feeling their UK dates will be cancelled because of the virus.
              THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

I hope resceduled not cancelled if anything has to happen. Atleast I hope things calm down around Brighton Pride so then atleast I can see them there

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncÚ View Post
                  I hope resceduled not cancelled if anything has to happen. Atleast I hope things calm down around Brighton Pride so then atleast I can see them there
                  How can they reschedule if there's no clear timelime of how this virus is going to play out though?
                  I have received many gifts from God,
                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                    How can they reschedule if there's no clear timelime of how this virus is going to play out though?
                    idk, more acts are resceduling tours (I have seen a lot acts aiming for Q4), just like a lot are canceling, they could aim for the same time next year we'll see though I mean nothing is clear or certain in this timeline

Comment

They are most likely to cancel the dates especially in Asia.

Comment

I just cancelled my trip to Dublin. Germany is about to shut down its borders (like any other continental European country). I wanted to wait and hope that it might take place but since my region in Germany is highly affected by the virus, there's no point of waiting. Also, I will need to get some money back.. Especially when they will close down the store I'm working at.

I really wanted to see them live again. I love them! I know that health, safety, being with family is more important right now but I'm deeply sad :(
                        Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

The Dublin date got postponed to 2nd November, 2020.

Comment

London postponed to October too, it’s annoying but I’m glad I’ll still get to go at some point.

Comment

The positive thing for them now is that they have enough time to record an album and not just an EP for the tour. So perhaps we can expect new songs in July / September and an album release in October.

Comment

Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                                The positive thing for them now is that they have enough time to record an album and not just an EP for the tour. So perhaps we can expect new songs in July / September and an album release in October.
                                Nobody is recording anything now.

Comment

Nobody is recording anything now.
                                  I

I forgot Miss Rona for a second there

Comment

Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                                    I forgot Miss Rona
                                    Must have been during your usual stroll to the grocery store

Comment

Must have been during your usual stroll to the grocery store

I haven’t been out of my house since last Sunday but okay go off.

Comment

Updated the first page with the new resceduled dates

Comment

I wanted to be the first one to celebrate her comeback and now I will (have to) attend the last show
                                          Anyway, I'm glad they did not cancel the dates and I hope that we will all stay safe to enjoy them performing live

Comment

Tour seems to be resceduled to May 2021, Leeds date changed to that but was changed back, I expect an announcement soon and will edit the thread then

Comment

Pls not May! That's Eurovision month! Oo

Comment

An insider confirmed that it's been pushed to May 2021. Announcement apparently coming tomorrow,

That's a whole year. They should offer refunds for those who can't make it.
                                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Not sure I can make it anymore! They should’ve gone for April.

Comment

Originally posted by Ska8er View Post

That's a whole year. They should offer refunds for those who can't make it.
                                                      refunds should be offered anytime the concert is rescheduled, not only when its longer period of time. At the other hand, it’s next year, what the reason behind ‘im not able to make it’ when you have 11 months to go.

i saw them in Prague on DD tour and they were so good, i might see them in London again. The fact that they swapped Carmit with Melody makes it even more attractive to me.
                                                      nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Working...
                                                      X