No announcement yet.

The Pussycat Dolls - 2021 tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nicole has announced the tour is cancelled… I actually got a refund two weeks ago after complaining about the lack of new date!

Comment

Yep...really annoyed with Robin and Nicole.

Robin, Jess and Carmit shared statements. Apparently the found out the same time we did, through Nicole's story.
      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

The real victims of Covid!

(Satire, don’t shout at me).

Comment

Even their cancellations are a mess

Its an absolute shame. If Nicole wants total control and a bigger cut, all she needs to do is setup her own band with the other four and have a new band name - PCD, Dolls, KittyKat Dolls etc - and re-record their greatest hits. There’s nothing stopping a band performing songs from another band on tour. It’s perfectly legal and requires no permission.
          Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

The problem is that their name is their primary, if not only selling factor these days. The best example for that is Nicole Scherzinger's solo career vs. the band's career when we all know that they basically consisted of Nicole Scherzinger and background singers.
            Lady Antebellum and the Dixie Chicks had significant sales drops when they changed their name.
            Saying that you don't know what to answer? That's fine.
            Saying that you don't have the time to answer at the moment? That's OK.
            Not answering at all? Ouch... Biggest communicative fail you can do.

Comment

Yes, because right now they’re selling millions.
              Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

I'm annoyed with Robin. Not Nicole. Nicole can't be expected to put her life on hold for the tour and lose even more money. Nah. The blame lies with Robin.
                Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

Robin's Instagram post was very passive aggressive towards Nicole. She also shouldn't think that PCD fans are also fans of her lol I found it interesting how Carmit and Jessica made a joint statement too.

I also don't believe for a second they found out about the tour cancellation from Nicole's Instagram story post. And I don't really think that she wasn't the one who ultimately pulled the plug on the tour.

Comment

They should have just done a Vegas Residency, that would have have been the easiest thing to do and would have sold well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                      They should have just done a Vegas Residency, that would have have been the easiest thing to do and would have sold well.
                      It was apparently in their plans after the tour.
                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Originally posted by Omiros View Post

It was apparently in their plans after the tour.
                        It's a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by minime View Post
                          Robin's Instagram post was very passive aggressive towards Nicole. She also shouldn't think that PCD fans are also fans of her lol I found it interesting how Carmit and Jessica made a joint statement too.

I also don't believe for a second they found out about the tour cancellation from Nicole's Instagram story post. And I don't really think that she wasn't the one who ultimately pulled the plug on the tour.
                          Really? Nicole is clearly the diva in this group and I would not be surprised if she cancelled the whole thing because of her selfish demands!
                          You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                            Yes, because right now they’re selling millions.
                            They would sell much less with a different name of what I already do.
                            Saying that you don't know what to answer? That's fine.
                            Saying that you don't have the time to answer at the moment? That's OK.
                            Not answering at all? Ouch... Biggest communicative fail you can do.

Comment

Originally posted by westhammer View Post

Really? Nicole is clearly the diva in this group and I would not be surprised if she cancelled the whole thing because of her selfish demands!
                              In her Instagram story post she wrote that she "understands the decision the tour had to be cancelled" plus apparently she got the notification from Ticketmaster about the cancellation.

That said, I don't think she's entirely faultless either in this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                The real victims of Covid!

(Satire, don’t shout at me).
                                How dare you be so insensitive.

Kelis had to cancel her 20th anniversary tour and Steps missed out on two shows too. Prayers needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X