No announcement yet.

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia Tour (2020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia Tour (2020)

"I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

I will try to book a trip to Berlin in the time sjes there and hopefully go see her.

Comment

What's up with so many artists skipping Switzerland lately? Ugh...

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
        Imagine living in Croatia

Comment

Originally posted by toni_pest View Post
          Imagine living in Croatia
          Ba-dum-tsss!
          I have received many gifts from God,
          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Yasssssssssssss
            2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

The VIP packages are meh

Comment

No way she's selling so many tickets. Last time, I saw her, she played in a venue in front of 500 people and now she wants to sell-out an arena with a capacity of 20,000? Oo
                Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

^^

if tickets are at reasonable price aka cheap I am sure she'll be fine, however, some countries seems like it could be a tough market for her (Italy, Belgium, Austria)

She'll be fine in UK, Germany, Netherlands, Spain etc. etc.

Comment

It's unusual to see her do big shows since I can still remember how she performed for free here in Manila!

Comment

Got my ticket for the Amsterdam date, couldn't bother for VIP, so decided to go for a seating ticket

Comment

Got my tickets for the Amsterdam date as well.
                        Standing tickets!
                        "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Tickets are quite expensive in Germany (75 euros for standing). Jonas Brothers charge less and I doubt she has a fanbase as big but we'll see
                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Got standing tickets for the final date on the EU tour, can't wait.
                            late.

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                              Tickets are quite expensive in Germany (75 euros for standing). Jonas Brothers charge less and I doubt she has a fanbase as big but we'll see
                              Right? I would have thot the tickets would be like 40 - 50 €. Welp there goes my plan of bying many tickets as gifts.
                              COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

Tickets always seem to be real expensive in Germany, the standing tickets in Dublin are around €55.
                                late.

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
                                  Tickets always seem to be real expensive in Germany, the standing tickets in Dublin are around €55.
                                  55€ would be way more reasonable. I just checked the prices for Dua Lipa because I don't mind going to see her again but seriously, she neither does have the fanbase nor does she have the big hits (yet) to charge 75 Euros for standing area tickets.
                                  I know she's kinda big right now but in Germany, she basically had two hits ("New Rules" and "One Kiss").
                                  I might try to get a ticket in the very back (which costs like 46 Euros) at last-minute if I enjoy listening to her sophomore album.
                                  Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

I saw Dua Lipa in Berlin when she played in Astra Kulturhaus in 2017. I think the ticket was €23 iirc. I would not pay €75 to see Dua. She has gotten more famous since then, but basically she only added One Kiss, Electricity and DSN since then to the setlist and those 3 aren't worth the price uphike. And even if I didn't see her before I wouldn't pay that much.

Comment

I'd pay £20-£25 to see Dua and would want a CD thrown in with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                        Being a Celine fan I'm surprised you even have that much to spare for someone else's concert.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                          Stick with you Celine shows henny, you are not used to seeing a fun and uptempo show
                                          Last edited by aRat; Sat December 7th, 2019, 15:21.
                                          COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                            Especially if you consider how many people from Kosovo live here.

It’s almost not understandable why she skipped us.
                                            YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Paris is almost sold out.
                                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Got my tickets for Cologne

Comment

She could announce US dates and do ticket bundle as well.

Comment

Her show in Paris has been cancelled (Coronavirus).
                                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Hmmmm, honestly there were 2 months until the date. They could've pulled the plug down the road if the situation doesn't improve. Might be ticket sales and this was a nice excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                        Hmmmm, honestly there were 2 months until the date. They could've pulled the plug down the road if the situation doesn't improve. Might be ticket sales and this was a nice excuse.
                                                        No it was almost sold out.
                                                        She's not the only one with a cancelled show. They've cancelled every concert in the arena until May/June. Harry Styles and Maluma got cancelled too.

Only 600 tickets left out of 20k.
                                                        Last edited by KEY9481; Thu March 5th, 2020, 17:35.

Comment

Damn, that's kind of stupid. For all we know this could get sorted out in a month.

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                            Damn, that's kind of stupid. For all we know this could get sorted out in a month.
                                                            Nope, some of you guys don't take this virus seriously but consider all summer events cancelled. Unless they find a quick cure.
                                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                            X