No announcement yet.

Britney Spears - Piece of Me [Vegas Residency & 2018 Tour]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just realised they could scrap Boys too. The performance is just ...

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove
      I just realised they could scrap Boys too. The performance is just ...
      Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Anyone know how many rows the catwalk extends outwards?
        Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway
          Originally posted by LotsOfLove
          It's one of her favourite songs. She will never get rid off it. Because it's cool and fun.
          Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainshow
            Originally posted by BehindBreakaway
            It's one of her favourite songs. She will never get rid off it. Because it's cool and fun.
            If it's one of her favorite songs, why not much more effort performing it?

Comment

• Re: Britney Spears | Piece of Me [Vegas Residency & 2018 Tou

Do you think she's going to open the show in Europe like she's doing it now or she's bringing that round object that's flying from 2016 or the turning wall?

Comment

I agree! Watched her last year and even the interlude prior to "Boys" which was "Scream & Shout" hyped the crowd more than "Boys". :-? :-?

Comment

Do you think she's going to open the show in Europe like she's doing it now or she's bringing that round object that's flying from 2016 or the turning wall?
                  She better bring something because the current entrance is tragic. :-?
                  "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

I love the sphere she used for entrance during the first legs of POM in Vegas. I dont think they will bring it out in the Europe shows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh
                      Youíre right! The production needs to be bigger for the European tour.
                      Also the fire ring for the Circus performance, the Toxic tree, the Slave pole with the little fountains around, etc.

Itís a shame she doesnít have many props, it would make the show more exciting.

Comment

• US leg is done. Europe next.

Comment

Originally posted by Noahh
                          Also the fire ring for the Circus performance, the Toxic tree, the Slave pole with the little fountains around, etc.

You can forget about the tree.

But I hope they at least bring the ring of fire, pole with fountains, the stairs for Work Bitch and the hamster wheel thing for Scream & Shout. Knowing Britneyís team though, they will bring us the cheap Asian leg version of the show.

Really with these ticket prices they can easily transport bigger props but itís all about the money I guess.
                          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Donít tell me that :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh
                              Originally posted by Noahh

You can forget about the tree.

But I hope they at least bring the ring of fire, pole with fountains, the stairs for Work Bitch and the hamster wheel thing for Scream & Shout. Knowing Britneyís team though, they will bring us the cheap Asian leg version of the show.

Really with these ticket prices they can easily transport bigger props but itís all about the money I guess.
                              With the cost of tickets the bish can afford to have new ones made for Europe.
                              Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• [tweetawka3mw]https://twitter.com/britneyspears/status/1023942266812018688[/tweetawka3mw]

Comment

Originally posted by Instinct
                                  Oh and what happened to Everytime ? :(
                                  She's doing really small venues in the US. I don't think it's possible for them to bring the full set including the wings she uses for that song. Maybe in Europe.
                                  Sounds logic !
                                  I hope she still ditches Stronger & Crazy the most
                                  Stop repeating that she has to leave out ďStrongerĒ haha, itís my favorite song, you hurt my feelings
                                  BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

She better ditch "Work Bitch", "Clumsy" instead...
                                    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Guys, I have a question. Iím attending her show in Birmingham (August, 31) and Iíll have to take a plane. When is Ticketmaster delivering her tickets?

I also purchased the meet & greet upgrade but they gave me 0 info. They just told me on Twitter: ďIf you have a flight and 5 days prior the event you donít have your tickets contact usĒ.

And I was:

Maybe itís because Iím a planner and I like to have everything fixed in advanced, but I hate not having my tickets and all the schedule already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainshow
                                        She better ditch "Work Bitch", "Clumsy" instead...
                                        Why would she? One is her only remembered song this decade and the other is a song from her latest album that was just added.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeyBeMust
                                          Guys, I have a question. Iím attending her show in Birmingham (August, 31) and Iíll have to take a plane. When is Ticketmaster delivering her tickets?

I also purchased the meet & greet upgrade but they gave me 0 info. They just told me on Twitter: ďIf you have a flight and 5 days prior the event you donít have your tickets contact usĒ.

And I was:

Maybe itís because Iím a planner and I like to have everything fixed in advanced, but I hate not having my tickets and all the schedule already.
                                          When did you buy the tickets? You should get them at least five days before the show as far as I'm concerned. I know someone who is also attending that show and she hasn't received her tickets either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct
                                            When did you buy the tickets? You should get them at least five days before the show as far as I'm concerned. I know someone who is also attending that show and she hasn't received her tickets either.
                                            I bought them February, 10, the first day that day was available. I really hope they send me the tickets before my flight :-?

I prefer when you get a pdf instantly and you can print the tickets at home or go to different stores and grab them since minute one.

Comment

• I also have a question regarding tickets. Is anyone else here attending the Berlin concert? The only "ticket" I got was this pass thing that you wear around your neck (looks something like this: https://sep.yimg.com/ay/invitationbox/v ... oard-4.gif). It has my seat number and everything on it but its no paper ticket.

And is anyone attending the M&G in Germany? I have a M&G ticket for MŲnchengladbach and I have a paper ticket and on the inside theres another ticket that says upgrade (for the M&G I assume) but I'm not sure if thats everything I need to have.

Maybe I'm gonna have to call the German ticketing service.
                                              ? Girls' Generation ?
                                              ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
                                                I also have a question regarding tickets. Is anyone else here attending the Berlin concert? The only "ticket" I got was this pass thing that you wear around your neck (looks something like this: https://sep.yimg.com/ay/invitationbox/v ... oard-4.gif). It has my seat number and everything on it but its no paper ticket.

And is anyone attending the M&G in Germany? I have a M&G ticket for MŲnchengladbach and I have a paper ticket and on the inside theres another ticket that says upgrade (for the M&G I assume) but I'm not sure if thats everything I need to have.

Maybe I'm gonna have to call the German ticketing service.

I am attending the Berlin show (no meet and greet just regular)
                                                I do have a normal paper ticket that got delivered 3 days after I purchased them

Comment

• Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
                                                  I also have a question regarding tickets. Is anyone else here attending the Berlin concert? The only "ticket" I got was this pass thing that you wear around your neck (looks something like this: https://sep.yimg.com/ay/invitationbox/v ... oard-4.gif). It has my seat number and everything on it but its no paper ticket..
                                                  That's a collector ticket

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct
                                                    Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
                                                    I also have a question regarding tickets. Is anyone else here attending the Berlin concert? The only "ticket" I got was this pass thing that you wear around your neck (looks something like this: https://sep.yimg.com/ay/invitationbox/v ... oard-4.gif). It has my seat number and everything on it but its no paper ticket..
                                                    That's a collector ticket
                                                    So it counts as a regular ticket?
                                                    ? Girls' Generation ?
                                                    ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X