No announcement yet.

Britney Spears - Piece of Me [Vegas Residency & 2018 Tour]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even with two less songs the show is still longer than Circus or FFT.

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyPerfumeBoy
      She scrabbed it yesterday in Sweden!
      As for the concert itself I was standing in frontrow on the left side of the main stage and I had a wonderful time, so much singing and dancing and simple a fun night.

BUT the show was quite bad... a very low production, not much happens other thank dance breaks and a few cheap props. Britney's lipsyncing was bad and even the dancing wasn't good (though a step up from 2009 and 2011)

I enjoyed the concert and it was cool to be so close to her but production and show-wise it was the worst Britney concert I've seen and I've been to all of her European tours.

The crowd was great considering it was in Sandviken and Sweden and I will see her again on her next which hopefully isn't a scaled down Vegas show.
      I think in Sweden is one of the best she performed so far. Most of her dance were on point.

Comment

• Re: Britney Spears | Piece of Me [Vegas Residency & 2018 Tou

I can't believe i'm actually gonna meet her in a few hours. I'm so ******* nervous..
        ? Girls' Generation ?
        ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
          I can't believe i'm actually gonna meet her in a few hours. I'm so **** nervous..
          enjoy!

Comment

• It was.. really disappointing. When I arrived to the venue it started to pour and there was nothing to stand under. I looked like someone had just poured a bucket full of water over me. The backstage tour was nice though very short.

The actual M&G started late and everyone seemed kinda stressed. There were about 25 people and we each got maybe 4 or 5 seconds. I walked in said "Hi Britney" and we shaked hands. I put my arm around her shoulder and we took the picture. I said thank you britney and she said "enjoy the show!" and that was it. The next person was already standing there. I knew that it would be short but not this short. I wanted to talk to her but there was literally no time. They were rushing people through. Pitbull walked by our line before we went into the M&G room and I saw him longer than I saw Britney. He was super nice and I took some pictures.
            ? Girls' Generation ?
            ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
              It was.. really disappointing. When I arrived to the venue it started to pour and there was nothing to stand under. I looked like someone had just poured a bucket full of water over me. The backstage tour was nice though very short.

The actual M&G started late and everyone seemed kinda stressed. There were about 25 people and we each got maybe 4 or 5 seconds. I walked in said "Hi Britney" and we shaked hands. I put my arm around her shoulder and we took the picture. I said thank you britney and she said "enjoy the show!" and that was it. The next person was already standing there. I knew that it would be short but not this short. I wanted to talk to her but there was literally no time. They were rushing people through. Pitbull walked by our line before we went into the M&G room and I saw him longer than I saw Britney. He was super nice and I took some pictures.
              Happy you got to see her in person.
              Diva!!!

Comment

Canít wait to see your photo with her!

Comment

• Saw her two times in Berlin and in MŲnchengladbach last night and she was amazing!! Especially last night Loved meeting fans as well.
                  Britney Spears ē Janet Jackson ē Christina Aguilera ē Michael Jackson ē Selena Gomez ē Hilary Duff ē Taylor Swift ē Justin Timberlake

Comment

She really was on fire last night from the videos Iíve seen!

I hope itís the same in Antwerp tomorrow canít believe the day has soon arrived.

I like that they added some neon airballoons for the Boys / DYWCO performance. At least it changes a little bit

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyPerfumeBoy
                      so much singing .
                      Comment of the year.

Comment

• [youtube:3u6wtd3j]GJfYZYLfHSY[/youtube:3u6wtd3j]

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15
                          Originally posted by CandyPerfumeBoy
                          so much singing .
                          Comment of the year.
                          I was singing live thou
                          Thought that was a good solution hanging with the raisin girls

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct
                            [youtube:2qoth3fu]GJfYZYLfHSY[/youtube:2qoth3fu]
                            Best clumsy video performance so far!

Comment

• The "Clumsy"/"No Seas Cortes" performance looked like it was from the Femme Fatale tour. :-? :-?

Comment

• Whatís with all the little spasmodic movements!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15
                                  Whatís with all the little spasmodic movements!
                                  Dude, why are you always perched in this thread? Is your fave really THAT boring? Go buy Liberation or some tickets to that flop tour

Comment

* ahem *

Comment

• Iím sorry, but itís ironic how he reported me for being too negative in the Christina thread (which I admit I was) when heís been trolling Britney threads for years. Every time he posts here (or in her general thread), heís always got something bad to say. I havenít posted in the Liberation thread ever since I got banned for a week but he keeps coming here to troll.

Comment

• Did you say something that wasnít true? Iíve been posting in Britney threads for 11 years before you joined, a lot of it positive. You posted a video, I am allowed an opinion on that video.

Comment

• Please, your posts are beyond transparent. The one before that was a try hard playback joke (as if weíre still in 2002).

Comment

• Canít wait to go to the show tonight!

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove
                                              Canít wait to go to the show tonight!
                                              Happy album playback day with Britney
                                              Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Ok been to circus show so i knew... she is below a lot of pop artists. There was no atmosphere, and it all looked quite cheap. Last time I went for sure.
                                                Eudaimonia
                                                Last.fm
                                                Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                                                  Originally posted by LotsOfLove
                                                  Canít wait to go to the show tonight!
                                                  Happy album playback day with Britney

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel
                                                    Ok been to circus show so i knew... she is below a lot of pop artists. There was no atmosphere, and it all looked quite cheap. Last time I went for sure.
                                                    Thank you for sharing your story, youíre so brave

Comment

Working...
                                                    X