Britney Spears - Piece of Me [Vegas Residency & 2018 Tour]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I travelled all the way from North America, and it was 100% worth it

It really was so special! Seeing her live really puts things into perspective. She’s such a legendary icon. I’m so proud to have been one of the 14k+ fans in the audience getting their lives to her music. Honestly this made me like TTWE. The performance is whack when you watch videos of it but it’s so good in person! Every person in the arena was jumping up and down and screaming the chorus. A classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct
      I travelled all the way from North America, and it was 100% worth it

It really was so special! Seeing her live really puts things into perspective. She’s such a legendary icon. I’m so proud to have been one of the 14k+ fans in the audience getting their lives to her music. Honestly this made me like TTWE. The performance is whack when you watch videos of it but it’s so good in person! Every person in the arena was jumping up and down and screaming the chorus. A classic.
      Yayyyyy

I'm glad that the response to her show has been so positive and I'm glad people have had a lot of fun in her shows.
      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Re: Britney Spears | Piece of Me [Vegas Residency & 2018 Tou

I forgot about the Missy part, that was so random

Comment

• The Missy medley should be replaced by a karaoke hits medley. It would be nice if they used "Overprotected"/"Lucky"/"Born to Make You Happy" as she comes out with her dancers.

Comment

• Guys, I'm leaving tomorrow for the UK and I still didn't receive my VIP tickets (the meet & greet). How does the meet & greet work? What exactly do you recive at home? OMG, I cannot believe this is happening to me

I've only received the regular tickets to attend the show, not the upgrade for the m&g.
            BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

• Originally posted by JeyBeMust
              Guys, I'm leaving tomorrow for the UK and I still didn't receive my VIP tickets (the meet & greet). How does the meet & greet work? What exactly do you recive at home? OMG, I cannot believe this is happening to me

I've only received the regular tickets to attend the show, not the upgrade for the m&g.
              Do you have a booking confirmation & number for the M&G tickets?

Did you check your mails? They usually send you a schedule for the meet & greets.

You don't get your meet & greet ticket until you've checked in at the venue.

I suggest you calling Vipnation or Livenation immediately.
              ? Girls' Generation ?
              ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by joiPrince_JO

Did you check your mails? They usually send you a schedule for the meet & greets.

So, let me be clear. The VIP (meet & greet) tickets need to be collected at the venue the same day of the event? Like I just need to wait for an email with the schedule and go where they tell me to go?

I’m confused because I received an email 2 days ago saying:

“Hi there,

VIP Dispatch update!

VIP tickets are now being dispatched for this event, so please keep an eye out for these over the next few days. They will be delivered by Royal Mail.”

Comment

• Originally posted by JeyBeMust
                  Originally posted by joiPrince_JO

So, let me be clear. The VIP (meet & greet) tickets need to be collected at the venue the same day of the event? Like I just need to wait for an email with the schedule and go where they tell me to go?

I’m confused because I received an email 2 days ago saying:

“Hi there,

VIP Dispatch update!

VIP tickets are now being dispatched for this event, so please keep an eye out for these over the next few days. They will be delivered by Royal Mail.”
                  I mean I can only talk from my own experience. Before the concert I received the regular ticket and a confirmation that I bought the meet and greet. Then maybe four days before the event I recieved the schedule and they told me where to be at what time. They had a Vipnation tent in front of the stadium where we collected the meet & greet pass and the gifts. So no, I didn't receive the meet & greet ticket before the concert.

I'm sorry, I just assumed it would be like that in every European city.

Anyway, I would really suggest calling Vipnation. As long as you have a booking confirmation, they have to let you in.
                  ? Girls' Generation ?
                  ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• Thank you, I contacted them and I’m waiting for the response. I hope everything goes well

Comment

• Britney's Crowd in Paris

Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Wow!

Comment

• PARIS
                          She was on FIRE !!!
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuYEN6YESNI
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW_Y1y48w9s
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOQ4xTTj99o

Her european leg is great. There are some short moments where she smiled like 2000
                          Britney 4 EVER.

Comment

• I’ve read about a fan who had problems at the M&G for barely touching her. Have u guys heard about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Didofan
                              I’ve read about a fan who had problems at the M&G for barely touching her. Have u guys heard about it?
                              Yes, and its completely irrelevant because it's pretty much bullsh*t and someone wanting 5min of fame .... That "fan" also claimed that Britney was extremely mean and rude, and that Britney even laughed at and made fun of the fan and kicked her out of the M&M (right, because that actually sounds like something Britney would do).

.... Britney's been doing this show for 5 years, hundreds of M&Ms since 2013 in Vegas, Asia and Europe and a story or a comment like this supposed "fan" is fabricating never came out.

It doesn't even deserve attention. Britney's doing too good in Europe and achieving some great things to just wasting time on someone's attention seeking fake claims.

Originally posted by B_IN_ME
                              Her european leg is great. There are some short moments where she smiled like 2000
                              The European leg was a total success in any sense (crowds, show, looks and press / media).

Comment

I’ve read about a fan who had problems at the M&G for barely touching her. Have u guys heard about it?
                                You’re told not to touch her, and this fan touched her 3 times before Britney said enough was enough and refused to take a photo (already telling her not to touch her).

Non story - you break the rules and you get ****ed
                                Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                                  Originally posted by Didofan
                                  You’re told not to touch her, and this fan touched her 3 times before Britney said enough was enough and refused to take a photo (already telling her not to touch her).

Non story - you break the rules and you get ****
                                  The fan allegedly even grabbed Britney's ass .... Obviously she was asked to leave the M&G because she broke rules and was abusive (and BTW they refunded the money to the girl) ....

.... But the "fan" came out saying stuff like Britney treated her bad, that Britney was mean and rude and laughing at her for spending so much money on her M&G ... Like yeah right ....

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix

The fan allegedly even grabbed Britney's ass .... Obviously she was asked to leave the M&G because she broke rules and was abusive (and BTW they refunded the money to the girl) ....

.... But the "fan" came out saying stuff like Britney treated her bad, that Britney was mean and rude and laughing at her for spending so much money on her M&G ... Like yeah right ....
                                    She didn’t grabbed his ass, she put her hand on Britney’s shoulder.
                                    Anyway, I’m a Britney fan, I’m not trying to troll. I guess that if she was advised to not to touch her, even touching her shoulder was forbidden.

Comment

What I don’t get is why spend all that money and the break the rules and miss your opportunity? Fool.

#FreeBritney

Comment

She didn’t grabbed his ass, she put her hand on Britney’s shoulder.
                                        Anyway, I’m a Britney fan, I’m not trying to troll. I guess that if she was advised to not to touch her, even touching her shoulder was forbidden.
                                        I don't think it was about "touching" . . . . Britney even let this fan to literally kiss her on the Tour's M&Gs

. . . . It was definately something more . . . that girl "fan" must have been extremely ABUSIVE in order to be asked to leave the M&G with the money refunded.

Comment

• According to people who were there, Britney asked the fan 3 (!!!) times not to touch her before eventually refusing the photo.

Anyway, the Paris show was great She did amazingly

Comment

Agreed Britney has appeared quite comfortable during the M&G but she’s quite an anxious, shy and timid person - you don’t surprise her with contact: you ask her if you can kiss/hug/touch her.

As great as the M&Gs are they still have to be prepared for the crazies and alert at all times and ultimately Britney aldossbt know these people - would you be comfortable with strangers thinking it was okay to touch you just because they paid to be in your presence?

I turned into an (almost) crazy fan once when I met Geri Halliwell. I asked if I could shake her hand (I felt embarrassed even asking for that) and she was fantastic about it, so when I took her hand I just (unplanned) went in for a hug. Thankfully she laughed in my ear but you know, it could have gone the other way and pissed her off.

#FreeBritney

Comment

Yes, you have to remember that just because we feel we know a celebrity, we’re strangers to them and I don’t think persistent touching is OK. If I met Kylie I’d just want to throw my arms around her but I wouldn’t because I’d hate a stranger to do that to me.

Comment

• Well I’d understand a celebrity gets angry if you meet her/him in the street and you start hugging to take a pic, but if you charge for a M&G the least you can expect is that fan wants to take a picture hugging you or shake your hand. If you are shy or feel uncomfortable having strangers touching you don’t do M&G or do it for free selecting randomly.

Comment

• It’s advertised as a photo OP. Not a meet & greet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct
                                                    It’s advertised as a photo OP. Not a meet & greet.

Well, you’d be hard pushed to know the difference in fairness

#FreeBritney

Comment

Working...
                                                    X