Britney Spears - Piece of Me [Vegas Residency & 2018 Tour]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by imlookedat81
    Well I’d understand a celebrity gets angry if you meet her/him in the street and you start hugging to take a pic, but if you charge for a M&G the least you can expect is that fan wants to take a picture hugging you or shake your hand. If you are shy or feel uncomfortable having strangers touching you don’t do M&G or do it for free selecting randomly.

People are literally told in the briefing - seconds before they go in - not to touch her. You can ask, but it’s surely Britney’s decision.
    Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Re: Britney Spears | Piece of Me [Vegas Residency & 2018 Tou

I put my arm around her back for the picture without asking and she didn't say anything. Then I asked to hug her and she nodded so I hugged her. I mean it wasn't a tight hug and it was super short, but there was no problem at all.
      ? Girls' Generation ?
      ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
        I put my arm around her back for the picture without asking and she didn't say anything. Then I asked to hug her and she nodded so I hugged her. I mean it wasn't a tight hug and it was super short, but there was no problem at all.
        Exactly, Britney doesn't have an issue with fans touching or hugging her .... It was just this girl that was so abusive and wrong in so many levels that had to get kicked out.

Think about it, 5 years doing the show with thousands of M&Gs and every single person got their picture, plenty of fans hugged her and even kissed her (and there's pics to prove it) ... Some fans said Britney wouldn't interact much while some other fans said Britney was amazing and the best experience of their life but ultimately everyone got their pics except just 1, this girl ..... Imagine how bad you need to be in order to be the only and sole exception being asked to leave out of literally thousands M&G's over a span of 5 years ...... Obviously the girl was the one in the wrong, not Britney.
        Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Something similar happened to a guy in Paris yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
            Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
            Exactly, Britney doesn't have an issue with fans touching or hugging her .... It was just this girl that was so abusive and wrong in so many levels that had to get kicked out.

Think about it, 5 years doing the show with thousands of M&Gs and every single person got their picture, plenty of fans hugged her and even kissed her (and there's pics to prove it) ... Some fans said Britney wouldn't interact much while some other fans said Britney was amazing and the best experience of their life but ultimately everyone got their pics except just 1, this girl ..... Imagine how bad you need to be in order to be the only and sole exception being asked to leave out of literally thousands M&G's over a span of 5 years ...... Obviously the girl was the one in the wrong, not Britney.
            Right. If someone asks you not to touch them and you continue to do so, you get kicked out. End of story.
            ? Girls' Generation ?
            ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
              Right. If someone asks you not to touch them and you continue to do so, you get kicked out. End of story.
              Yep. End of story

Originally posted by Instinct
              Anyway, the Paris show was great She did amazingly
              She was on fire
              Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• After watching her in Birmingham I have to say that definitely YouTube doesn’t do justice to this tour. She was A-mazing the whole show, started with a bang and we were not able to sit and stop dancing. I love every f***ing song on the set!

I went with a friend who is not a fan but she knows many songs (nostalgia bla bla bla) and she was freaking out and having the time of her live. She only was calmed during the Glory songs that she didn’t know.

I also had the pleasure to meet her and, even when it was really quick (which I expected) she was really sweet and I will treasure this moment forever (insert here x1000 emoji hearts).
                BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

• She has always been so nice to fans. When she was here in Manila, she even told her team record the fans who kept singing her songs outside the venue.

The security has changed now especially after the Ariana concert incident and the Christina Grimmie murder. People should understand the dos and don'ts and the SOPs in fan meet-ups.

Comment

• She cried last night on stage coz it was last show.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnNEIcigyX- ... lipeservat
                    Last FM <3
                    Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by JeyBeMust
                      After watching her in Birmingham I have to say that definitely YouTube doesn’t do justice to this tour. She was A-mazing the whole show, started with a bang and we were not able to sit and stop dancing. I love every f***ing song on the set!

I went with a friend who is not a fan but she knows many songs (nostalgia bla bla bla) and she was freaking out and having the time of her live. She only was calmed during the Glory songs that she didn’t know.

I also had the pleasure to meet her and, even when it was really quick (which I expected) she was really sweet and I will treasure this moment forever (insert here x1000 emoji hearts).
                      So cool, I'm glad she was amazing and that you enjoyed the show. She truly slayed Europe.

Originally posted by Ivica
                      She cried last night on stage coz it was last show.

She was so passionate about this tour ... She had the time of her life in Europe.

Comment

• Re: Britney Spears | Piece of Me [Vegas Residency &amp; 2018 Tou

I wish she’d live in Europe like Madonna.

That would do her so good.

Comment

Awww that is so nice to see actually, she's human!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller
                            Awww that is so nice to see actually, she's human!

Nah, robot just needs re-tuning - been on the road a while

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove
                              I wish she’d live in Europe like Madonna.

That would do her so good.

I think she’d enjoy London but it’s impossible seeing as she doesn’t have sole custody of the kids.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivica
                                She cried last night on stage coz it was last show.

Comment

• Aww bless her. She's so cute!
                                  "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• I finally have my meet & greet picture. It took so long!! But now I can’t stop smiling and getting chills everytime I look at the picture and I remember the experience.

What a ride!! It only took me 20 years!

https://instagram.com/p/BnRoN4ABPsD/

Comment

I finally have my meet & greet picture. It took so long!! But now I can’t stop smiling and getting chills everytime I look at the picture and I remember the experience.

Wow! So happy for you Jaime!

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                                        Originally posted by JeyBeMust
                                        I finally have my meet & greet picture. It took so long!! But now I can’t stop smiling and getting chills everytime I look at the picture and I remember the experience.

Wow! So happy for you Jaime!
                                        Love you like a love song!

Comment

Amazing Pic! Looks awesome
                                          Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Thank you, guys. It’s awesome seeing how many UKmix members enjoyed this tour. And it’s really cool how good Britney is, leaving behind all the madness and focusing on her family and her career.

Comment

• I’m obsessing with WB since I saw her live. I loved it before hand but I stan so hard for it right now.

#FreeBritney

Comment

Thank you, guys. It’s awesome seeing how many UKmix members enjoyed this tour. And it’s really cool how good Britney is, leaving behind all the madness and focusing on her family and her career.
                                                I'm glad you had a great time

... Even though the show has been portrayed as over or having concluded it really hasn't . . . there's still one date left on October 21 in Austin for the Grand Prix, that'll pretty much be the final date.

Comment

• Britney's "Piece Of Me" Tour has received a nomination at the 2018's People's Choice Awards in the category "The Concert Tour Of 2018".

Comment

Thank you, guys. It’s awesome seeing how many UKmix members enjoyed this tour. And it’s really cool how good Britney is, leaving behind all the madness and focusing on her family and her career.
                                                    It's really crazy how every fan who went to the show is also happy not just because of the concert experience. They are happy to see Britney very happy again!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X