• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cmyk

Comment

• Miley Ray Cyrus ?@MileyCyrus 24m
      Dreams to come true @britneyspears lookin BANGIN

Drugs come in all forms .... Mine just happens to be you!?

Comment

• Miley Ray Cyrus ?@MileyCyrus 20m
        if u told me I'd be front row & center on @britneyspears opening night 10 years ago I wouldve never believed you

Comment

• Miley slays!!! I envy her...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cmyk
            Not her still trying to dance while her back-up dancers fix the outfit though. What kind of professional?
            Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [#1]

Comment

• Miley also retweeted this tweet
              Miley Cyrus News ?@gypsyhearttour 22m
              Britney is to Miley what Miley is to us

Comment

• Originally posted by Gagich
                Originally posted by Cmyk
                She actually did great ... still trying to dance and she did it better than on FF tour One and only Brinty!

Comment

• I'm disappointed she's still lip syncing. She's definitely capable of doing the entire show live at some point.

Comment

• You know what guys, I will love that Britney team to do a documentary about Vegas after 2 years and there to be shown all these unexpected moments,
                    bloopers, funny situations, I'm sure there will be many and other stuff from backstage. It will be really interesting to see this side of the Vegas's shows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lety
                      You know what guys, I will love that Britney team to do a documentary about Vegas after 2 years and there to be shown all these unexpected moments,
                      bloopers, funny situations, I'm sure there will be many and other stuff from backstage. It will be really interesting to see this side of the Vegas's shows.
                      +1

Plus I need my Piece of me DVD / blu ray
                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• this is geting ridiculous
                        http://perezhilton.com/2013-12-29-britn ... erezhilton
                        "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                          Originally posted by Lety
                          You know what guys, I will love that Britney team to do a documentary about Vegas after 2 years and there to be shown all these unexpected moments,
                          +1

Plus I need my Piece of me DVD / blu ray
                          Yesss!

I hope the DVD they shoot this time will be amazing. Hopefully they won't replace each song's audio with the CD audio and turn down the audience volume like they did with the FFT DVD. That DVD seemed so lifeless, as if the audience was dead!

Also there was a serious lack of any bonuses and behind the scenes footage so they better make up for it with the Vegas DVD.

I want a kickass recording of the show (with a loud audience, original audio etc) and a bonus disc with behind the scenes footage of the 2 year residency!
                          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• OMG! I just love this girl so much...
                            Alyssa Street ?@AlyssaSteinweis 55m
                            Yup Britney Spears standing behind me in line for Starbucks

Comment

• STARBUCKSNEYYYY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brad
                                I'm disappointed she's still lip syncing. She's definitely capable of doing the entire show live at some point.
                                After Madonna's gig I will never go to see artist who lip syncing. Waste of money.
                                KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Drugs come in all forms .... Mine just happens to be you!?

Comment

I love how she looks in that outfit.

The outfits of this tour are way better than FFT ones.
                                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                                        Originally posted by Lety
                                        I love how she looks in that outfit.

The outfits of this tour are way better than FFT ones.
                                        Femme Fatale Tour had some the worst outfits and the most ugly shoes ever.
                                        It looked so tacky.

Looks much better this tour!

Comment

GODNEY IS REAL!!!

Comment

Comment

Flawless pic

Comment

• OmfG ! she looks gorgeous in that outfit! lovin it

Comment

Comment

• While i'm quite annoyed that her team are again still using studio versions of her songs and not even pre recording like on the ff tour to make it at least seem like shes singing live i a more than pleased that she is dancing again. it will never be as good as her peak but it is something that is worth going to see. while i got to see her on her ff tour i am jealous that she seems so much more invested in the performances this time around. where was this kind of conviction in her performances during the ff tour or at the beginning of the circus era!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X