No announcement yet.

Britney Spears - Piece of Me [Vegas Residency & 2018 Tour]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not even her hair. It's a freakin' wig!

Her team is a mess for letting her do the Meet & Greets like this.

I mean the make-up looks horrible. Especially since it's normal light during the M&G.
    This is stage make-up she's wearing and only looks good with hard lighting.

They should let her do the Meet & Greets natural. Soft make-up and her actual hair. Not this mess!
    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• loving every second of gimme more and break the ice..

break the ice has the coolest choreo..and it's the very first time she ever performed it. thanks for all the video sharing.. i think she should get liposuction to get rid of stubborn fats especially in the abs part..

break the ice britney!

Comment

• Yes i agree about the BTI/GM/POM segment its seems the best part and her dancing is great. Break The Ice slayed.

With this 3 week break from the shows , i'm sure Britney will be working out much more and perfect the routines even better

Comment

• "Gimme More"/"Break the Ice" segment has been the favorite of many reviews on her residency.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
            "Gimme More"/"Break the Ice" segment has been the favorite of many reviews on her residency.
            BTI remains my most favorite britney song and now that she performed it with really cool choreo, it feels org****c to say the least. epic.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
              "Gimme More"/"Break the Ice" segment has been the favorite of many reviews on her residency.
              She KILLS that performance.

Comment

• Current Boxscore

10 Britney Spears The Axis at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas, Nev.
                Dec. 27-28, 30-31, 2013
                $2,470,021 17,803 / 17,803 4 / 4 $495, $174, $94, $54 Caesars Entertainment

http://www.billboard.com/biz/current-boxscore

Last FM <3
                Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by nickf1
                  Current Boxscore

10 Britney Spears The Axis at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas, Nev.
                  Dec. 27-28, 30-31, 2013
                  $2,470,021 17,803 / 17,803 4 / 4 $495, $174, $94, $54 Caesars Entertainment

http://www.billboard.com/biz/current-boxscore

Sold out

But apparently only subscribers can see the updated list while its not updated for regular users yet, I still see billy Joel at #10 for example.
                  Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• i'm seeing Brit at no. 10
                    Last FM <3
                    Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by nickf1
                      i'm seeing Brit at no. 10
                      Happy for you Nicki! enjoy
                      I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by Merci
                        Originally posted by nickf1
                        i'm seeing Brit at no. 10
                        Happy for you Nicki! enjoy
                        well I would enjoy more if I could travel and see her, but seeing that she's doing great i'm happy regardless
                        Last FM <3
                        Instagram

Comment

• LOOL I thought you meant you'll go see her at the 10th
                          I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

• omg if only, maybe next year
                            Last FM <3
                            Instagram

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5aurVtNhfk

i can't get over this.. i was dead serious watching brit perform my fave blackout singles until at 2:50, i was lol..

Comment

• I think the 2 segments that I enjoy the most are the "Me against the music / Gimme More / POM / BTI" one and the gothic one (Slave / Freakshow / Do something),

The Circus segment is also cute.

The last segment started very well with Toxic / Stronger but then becomes a bit boring as it progresses into Crazy and TTWE , it lacked strength in the end.
                                Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• "New" main photo on Britney facebook profile:
                                  https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 8079_n.jpg

Comment

• that picture is one of the worst pictures i have ever seen

Comment

• oh please...
                                      Last FM <3
                                      Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen
                                        that picture is one of the worst pictures i have ever seen
                                        ++++++

So photoshopped... Her hair (wig) is much to big, her arms looks way to small Only team Brit can do crap like this...
                                        Britney 4 EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_IN_ME
                                          Originally posted by Westen
                                          that picture is one of the worst pictures i have ever seen
                                          ++++++

So photoshopped... Her hair (wig) is much to big, her arms looks way to small Only team Brit can do crap like this...
                                          It's a bit of Lotus-Cover
                                          Britney 4 EVER.

Comment

• Freaking fierce with a capital F!!

Comment

• Love that flawless clip above.

So what is the countdown now, is it 2 days to the Piece of Me Show reopens ?

I'm hoping she tidied up some of the choreograpy in some songs not that there was anything wrong with the dancing so far. Good luck Brit for the next runs of shows

Comment

• ^ The new leg starts tonight!

I'm hoping to see some different outfits. Also I hope they got rid of the wigs, it seems to hold her back during some of the choreography. Of course we all would like to see her sing Everytime, Perfume and Lucky live since they're ballads but I won't expect to actually happen unfortunately.

They better add new vocals to the show tonight though. The CD vocals from over 10 years ago is unacceptable. They've had a month to re-record them so I hope we'll hear them tonight. Though, just like the live vocals, I think they couldn't be bothered and we'll hear the old vocals tonight.

Comment

• New @britneyspears #pieceofme meet & greet <3

Drugs come in all forms .... Mine just happens to be you!?

Comment

• Britney Spears ?@britneyspears 1h
                                                    And we are officially back! That was amazing, energy was insane. Vegas I heart you!! <3
                                                    Drugs come in all forms .... Mine just happens to be you!?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X