X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joiPrince_JO
    Legend
    • 31 Mar 2011

Originally posted by arab
    I still like/accept only Bitch, BTI, Gimme and eventually Toxic. The rest is a mess. Still poor dance moves (hand-hand, jump, turn around, hand, hand, strike a pose), playback (10 years ago it was understood, but now?)
    Some of the songs appear to have been re-recorded now, which is an improvement.

But frankly i'm SO ******* TIRED of the "she's lip-syncing" "why playback" comments... Britney has been lip-syncing ever since 1999 (not all the time back then, but frequently) - accept it. It's not going to chance. If you want to hear live vocals, then go see Adele.

I
    ? Girls' Generation ?
    ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• weare
      Superstar
      • 14 Mar 2009

Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
      I still like/accept only Bitch, BTI, Gimme and eventually Toxic. The rest is a mess. Still poor dance moves (hand-hand, jump, turn around, hand, hand, strike a pose), playback (10 years ago it was understood, but now?)

But frankly i'm SO **** TIRED of the "she's lip-syncing" "why playback" comments... Britney has been lip-syncing ever since 1999 (not all the time back then, but frequently) - accept it. It's not going to chance. If you want to hear live vocals, then go see Adele.

I
      I agree, even in 1999 some of people still criticize her why don't she sing and dance like Christina

Comment

• Ivica
        Legend
        • 06 May 2009

she so freaking slim wow

she was really working out like hell this summer.
        Last FM <3
        Instagram

Comment

• Noahh
          Legend
          • 02 Mar 2010

Perfume has new pre-recorded vocals as well!
          "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• Noahh
            Legend
            • 02 Mar 2010

Dayumn Brit's body is on point. Best she's looked during this Vegas residency for sure.

Only thing I don't like is this wig. It looks too plastic, she's had better. On the other hand, how great are the new costumes? So much better looking than her previous ones.

Thank God they got rid of that awful corset Britney used to wear for MATM/Gimme More/BTI/POM. It made her so stiff in the mid section, now she has more space to move her body.

Can't wait to find out what else is new or improved.

So far:

Body: Slamming!!
            Costumes: LOVE
            Baby breakdown: Looks really damn good. Great to see then adding more dancing to the show.
            Perfume pre-recorded vocals: sounded pretty good.

*goes to look for more videos*

Comment

• Cmyk
              Manager
              • 05 Jan 2009

Any link for new Prefume?

Comment

• Noahh
                Legend
                • 02 Mar 2010

Originally posted by Cmyk
                Any link for new Prefume?
                It's really difficult to hear and very short:

But the "I want it all over you-hou" is definitely new. It used to always have the album version "you".

Work Bitch and Womanizer have new pre-recorded vocals playing over the track as well if I have heard correctly.

But it's difficult to hear from LQ 15 sec videos.

Comment

• GetBack
                  Legend
                  • 11 Jun 2010

So happy that she looks so slim, she'd be damned if she launches that lingerie line out of shape!

Comment

• arab
                    Legend
                    • 01 Apr 2011

But frankly i'm SO **** TIRED of the "she's lip-syncing" "why playback" comments... Britney has been lip-syncing ever since 1999 (not all the time back then, but frequently) - accept it. It's not going to chance. If you want to hear live vocals, then go see Adele.

I
                    But she was able to sing Everytime live during Onyx. Now her dance skills are weak and "sings" ballads while sitting on a chair/the stairs
                    "MTV European Top 20 - 1997" SURVIVOR

​

Comment

• Bazmedia
                      Personal Assistant
                      • 20 Sep 2013

The Exhale forum can't get enough of Britneys banging body, so true as Slutney's back.

I think its fairly established that Britneys dancing is back to her In the zone best. Love last night's performance of Work Bitch.

Comment

• joiPrince_JO
                        Legend
                        • 31 Mar 2011

Originally posted by Bazmedia
                        The Exhale forum can't get enough of Britneys banging body, so true as Slutney's back.

I think its fairly established that Britneys dancing is back to her In the zone best. Love last night's performance of Work Bitch.
                        You are delusional. I'm a Britney stan but I'm not that delusional.
                        ? Girls' Generation ?
                        ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• Noahh
                          Legend
                          • 02 Mar 2010

Originally posted by Bazmedia

You are delusional. I'm a Britney stan but I'm not that delusional.
                          LOL yeah bazmedia must be tripping because her dancing is still far from what she did during her prime.

That having said. This is definitely by far the best show (dance-wise) we've seen from her since the break-down

Comment

• SG1401
                            Superstar
                            • 27 Oct 2009

HER BODY IS FIRE I havent seen it this good since the circus tour!!!!

Comment

• MrLeonix
                              Legend
                              • 13 Jan 2013

She looked very good last night.
                              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• GetBack
                                Legend
                                • 11 Jun 2010

I am so disappointed with BreatheHeavy. It doesn't feel like a Britney fan site anymore.

Comment

• ThaInfo1
                                  Legend
                                  • 26 Nov 2006

Originally posted by GetBack
                                  I am so disappointed with BreatheHeavy. It doesn't feel like a Britney fan site anymore.
                                  Me too. I use to love it. Now it's just a perez hilton minus the piglet.

She looks good. She gotta ditch that lil kim wig tho.

Comment

• britboyphil
                                    Personal Assistant
                                    • 20 Oct 2011

Originally posted by MrLeonix
                                    She looked very good last night.
                                    agree. she lost some weight. i have to see videos if the weight loss has had effect on her moves. was it able to make her bend some more, stretch some more???

she's still the best performer of her generation..

Comment

• samra
                                      Superstar
                                      • 22 Dec 2011

Britney's looking GREAT!! She better werq that VMA's 07 throwback costume. Loved the new choreo as well.

It gives me hope that she might add the original Toxic choreography eventually.

Originally posted by GetBack
                                      That's coz it isn't a Britney fan site anymore.
                                      Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Comment

• MrLeonix
                                        Legend
                                        • 13 Jan 2013

Originally posted by nickf1
                                        Wow she really lost weight , not to mention I love the outfit.
                                        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• samra
                                          Superstar
                                          • 22 Dec 2011

+

Full BOMT Breakdown
                                          Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Comment

Working...