Britney Spears - Piece of Me [Vegas Residency & 2018 Tour]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh so

well i'm sure that all of u who have bashed Britney's current stage presence surely claps hands to the other pop artist and their amazing dance routines.

so much crap here.
    Last FM <3
    Instagram

Comment

• Yes, so much crap in here, but you should blame Britney for this. Her dance routine was out of this world and fans had nothing against playback. Rihanna and Katy Perry are not dancers, but sing live at least. Britney does nothing now. Nothing except "stealing" people's money. Still love her as a person, her music, but don't respect her as a performer anymore. She's a lying cheater

Comment

• Originally posted by arab
        Yes, so much crap in here, but you should blame Britney for this. Her dance routine was out of this world and fans had nothing against playback. Rihanna and Katy Perry are not dancers, but sing live at least. Britney does nothing now. Nothing except "stealing" people's money. Still love her as a person, her music, but don't respect her as a performer anymore. She's a lying cheater
        She's not necessarily lying, though. I guess she is indeed singing live (as in her microphone is turned on and she's occasionally singing along) but the backing track is so loud that you can't hear her live voice most of the time.
        ? Girls' Generation ?
        ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• so she disrespects people. . . Its Britney bitch!

Seriously I stopped caring about her as a performer after 2007 or something, right now I'm just a big fan of her music, and her essence, I love her deeply. Britney always made people mad, even in her greatest days nothing seemed to be perfectly accepted about her from the general public perspective, she will always be a bizarre / controversial huge icon in the pop history and many people always felt offended about her, the fact she never had a good voice and still outsold everyone right, left and center and the fact that these days she doesn't give a f*ck on stage while others can't even gross $100 from a concert just send people to the boilling point. She is like that kind of innocent person that doesn't want to harm anyone but basically sets a f*cking fire

I still love her tho, and I can't wait for her next album, somehow I always like her music.
          Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Turn off the tape, turn up the microphone. If she really sings live, why everything is pure playback. Makes no sense. Sing live, b!tch! Her very last live "performance" was Happy B-day on XF...

Comment

Yes, so much crap in here, but you should blame Britney for this. Her dance routine was out of this world and fans had nothing against playback. Rihanna and Katy Perry are not dancers, but sing live at least. Britney does nothing now. Nothing except "stealing" people's money. Still love her as a person, her music, but don't respect her as a performer anymore. She's a lying cheater
              u are to much stealing peoples money? look they know what she is doing so it's their choice to go see her. stop trolling about that and stop trolling about that she do nothing on stage there's a lot of dancing, jumping and everything, just because you don't like it, that doesn't mean that she do nothing coz she clearly do. if u don't like this vegas show stop coming here and to be so negative, you are repeating yourself to much.. so bad coz u were one of my fave members here and now your hating irritates me so much. when I don't like something I don't post there.

And I will aways pay to go see her no matter what she do.
              Last FM <3
              Instagram

Comment

• Her dancers dance Telling the truth is not trolling, dear. If you think I'm lying, report me. You call me a troll, I can call you a stan. I don't care if you love it or not. I've never told you're stupid or something, because you defend her. Even the biggest stan - anndroid - is done, so I'm not the only one.
                Yes, I don't like the show, but it doesn't mean I can't post here. You post pics, vids - I comment.

Comment

• You are repeating your hate in this thread that means that u are trolling, that's just not right. If you don't like it LEAVE it it's simply.
                  Last FM <3
                  Instagram

Comment

• You're repeating yourself as well, so it means that u are stanning Ok, enough. I don't wanna argue with you

Comment

• lol this conversation doesn't have any sense so yeah, bye.
                      Last FM <3
                      Instagram

Comment

• Welcome back Mrleonix I thought you went missing

Love the pics above of Britney with the pink wig. So is the latest round of shows over ? Let's hope she,s back in the studio soon laying down tracks for the new album..

Comment

• oh yeah welcome back MrLeonix
                          Last FM <3
                          Instagram

Comment

• thanks guys
                            Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• two questions arab. have u watched POM live? or have you watched amateur videos of POM posted over youtube?

Comment

• Haven't seen her live, have seen only YT videos like 95-99% of people who post here. 2 questions that have nothing to do with her actual dance routine. It is very bad. No need to go to LV to be certain she walks like a tourist through Grand Bazaar. End.

Comment

Haven't seen her live, have seen only YT videos like 95-99% of people who post here. 2 questions that have nothing to do with her actual dance routine. It is very bad. No need to go to LV to be certain she walks like a tourist through Grand Bazaar. End.

Comment

Haven't seen her live, have seen only YT videos like 95-99% of people who post here. 2 questions that have nothing to do with her actual dance routine. It is very bad. No need to go to LV to be certain she walks like a tourist through Grand Bazaar. End.
                                    try watching her show live and tell us what you think after. honestly, complainers are those who have not watched POM live. it's her best show (whe i say show, all aspects considered, not only her dancing). it's not a dance show and it's different from what she did before. and even in youtube videos you will hear the crowd enjoying the show, an indication that there are bigger things that are not captured by the amateure videos..so arab please stop complaining..

Comment

• Originally posted by britboyphil
                                      Originally posted by arab
                                      try watching her show live and tell us what you think after. honestly, complainers are those who have not watched POM live. it's her best show (whe i say show, all aspects considered, not only her dancing). it's not a dance show and it's different from what she did before. and even in youtube videos you will hear the crowd enjoying the show, an indication that there are bigger things that are not captured by the amateure videos..so arab please stop complaining..
                                      Hello guys! i really, really love britney but this show is a mess. the make up, the dance routines, the outfits, she's so boring on stage. It seems that she doesn't even care about nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by britboyphil
                                        Generally speaking it is a very bad idea to watch concerts on tele, yet its even worse to watch crappy recordings over internet!

The overall mood cannot be ever understood by not going to the concert to get evaluate it for real.

I've personally attended MDNA Tour twice and was actually standing in the Golden Circle being inches away from M performing that astonishing show, yet i also saw the MDNA Tour DVD and it never ever felt as awesome as i attended the show myself.

Thus its not fair to judge Brit's show based on watching crappy amateur recordings from the internet.
                                        Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxxBS
                                          Originally posted by britboyphil
                                          Hello guys! i really, really love britney but this show is a mess. the make up, the dance routines, the outfits, she's so boring on stage. It seems that she doesn't even care about nothing.
                                          If she doesn't care she wouldn't do that amazing Blackout segment, part of MATM choreo. WB choreo, Toxic, Baby One More Time etc..

I don't know what u guys smoking, but some of current pop stars can't even dance like current Vegas Britney.
                                          Last FM <3
                                          Instagram

Comment

• Can we stop the drama? People who don't appreciate the show or Britney's dancing can just leave the topic. There's no point in arguing here.
                                            ? Girls' Generation ?
                                            ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• I think that she is just way too transparent now, if she's out of it, then it's seen clearly. It's not because she's on medication or whatever, it's just that you can really see that she's just doing it for the money, to see fans, and have fun. There's no more challenge. She's not doing this because she's passionate, it's more of taking the back seat and enjoying the ride, enjoying what her brand can bring to the fans who want to see her show.

With what has happened here, I honestly think that she will not push boundaries and be that exciting performer she once was. I saw the recent documentaries of Beyoncé and Jennifer Lopez and they too have nothing to prove as entertainers, but you can see that they still have that fire to really put this great show, for Britney, it's really strange.

I'm not going to bash her, but among the many entertainers we have had in the past twenty years, she was pop's biggest torch bearer after Madonna and Janet, it's so sad that she's wasted her potential. In 1999-2004, Beyoncé and Jennifer Lopez (among many other acts) can only dream of eclipsing Britney's stage presence. I mean, Britney set the shock factor and stage presence so high in her heyday, the impact of her performances are still unmatched today (probably Miley's VMA moment almost came close with her antics but that wasn't really performing, it's more of being a gimmick).

Her first three albums weren't the best-ever pop albums in terms of quality and acclaim, but those three were some of the most important pop albums of that era because everything Britney did was legendary, even people who don't care about her knew her songs, where she performed, what she wore in her performances, who she was dating, etc. It's just sad that we just have to deal with what we have now when she still can do so much, being only 33 years old.

Comment

• ^I think so, in 2005 she's still on fire with Do Something but on vmas2007 changed everything, even outfit and hair is so terrible.
                                                I don't know only 2 years destroyed our 25 year-old princess too much.

anyway, I'm glad that at least she has a decent show today for her fans

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                                                  I saw the recent documentaries of Beyoncé and Jennifer Lopez and they too have nothing to prove as entertainers, but you can see that they still have that fire to really put this great show, for Britney, it's really strange.
                                                  This!
                                                  And they will outshine her in the next few years if she is keeping up with this low level!
                                                  Her star will continue to fall.

Comment

• ^when her kids are older, I hope she will work more

Comment

Working...
                                                    X