• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Her weave fell out last night
    https://instagram.com/p/zomrFTRolQ/
    ? Girls' Generation ?
    ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• Steven Tyler at the show

Last FM <3
      Instagram

Comment

• Brit with Yoshiki, leader of the band X-JAPAN

Last FM <3
        Instagram

Comment

• Another blooper
          https://instagram.com/p/zjmn1HOWz7/
          ? Girls' Generation ?

Comment

• She looks so great and it's nice to see how comfortable she is!

Comment

• Originally posted by nickf1
              Steven Tyler at the show

I can't believe Steven Tyler from Aerosmith attended to her show . . . . I mean I know they're buddies and they re-encountered recently at the Super Bowl . . . But still . .

#MassiveLegend, #RockStar, #TheyShouldCollabAgain
              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Yeah it's great to see a legend such as Steven Tyler at the show!

Anyway, another blooper y'all.

"3" blooper

Love how she got up, helped the dancer push the thing back up and continued like nothing was going on.

Professionalney.
                "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Britney Spears ?@britneyspears 11m11 minutes ago
                  Look who decided to Walk This Way.... Thx for coming out to the show last night @IamStevenT! #PieceOfMe
                  Last FM <3
                  Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by nickf1
                    Britney Spears ?@britneyspears 11m11 minutes ago
                    Look who decided to Walk This Way.... Thx for coming out to the show last night @IamStevenT! #PieceOfMe
                    I love them together. Britney should invite him for her next album.
                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• she destroyed work b*tch yas
                      https://instagram.com/p/zrGtYJxgmc/?modal=true

Comment

• Watching the tour rehearsal video again really kills me.

Why does she always kill it in her rehearsals but then holds back and kinda halfasses the moves on stage?
                        If she could only give us that energy and sharpness on stage, the show would be so much better. Not saying it's bad now tho, because it's pretty good. But she can push herself harder. Is it stage fright?

I mean watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fm4k4Os_8s

Now for example compare the "go call the police, go call the governor" part that starts at 0:45 till 1:00. She never does it like that on the show.

In rehearsals she's got so much more energy, attitude and most importantly fluidity. It seems much more natural as opposed to the relatively stiff dancing on the show.

Also that Toxic rehearsal at 1:23.

I'm still mad they cut that Toxic choreography. It looked really promising. The one we have now is nothing more than a few arm movements. Ok the breakdown is epic, but the rest is just blahh. I wish they never showed this clip of the rehearsal in the documentary as that was immediately the choreography everyone was most excited about to see only to find out it was cut. :-?

She can still dance very well if she wants to, but she doesn't really let it show on stage much.

Comment

• Great to hear u had an awesome time, Oaknuys!

Originally posted by Noahh

I'm still mad they cut that Toxic choreography. It looked really promising. The one we have now is nothing more than a few arm movements. Ok the breakdown is epic, but the rest is just blahh. I wish they never showed this clip of the rehearsal in the documentary as that was immediately the choreography everyone was most excited about to see only to find out it was cut. :-?

She can still dance very well if she wants to, but she doesn't really let it show on stage much.
                          I'm still pressed about Toxic choreo as well. And they cut that whole POM bit where she's up on the stage at 1:04, I really liked that part. :(
                          Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Comment

• Originally posted by samra
                            Originally posted by Noahh

I'm still pressed about Toxic choreo as well. And they cut that whole POM bit where she's up on the stage at 1:04, I really liked that part. :(
                            Yes I'm so pissed they cut that POM choreo. It was the best thing about that performance. Now the POM performance is so boring. Can't believe they cut it. Brit also recently decided to stop doing a move during Do Somethin' and I loved that move.

Comment

• Wow, in the rehearsals she really moves like "the old" Britney!!!
                              "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Her "Piece of Me" performance during the Circus tour was amazing. In the rest of the succeeding tours, it was so embarrassing to watch, there's barely anything going on. :-? :-?

Comment

• BB Boxscores

1 Britney Spears The Axis at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas, Nev. Feb. 4, 6-7, 11, 13-14, 17-18, 20-21, 25, 27-28, 2015 $5,463,018 39,040 /
                                  54,381 13 / 0 $495, $174, $94, $55 Caesars Entertainment/Live Nation

Comment

• This video is amazing! It shows off her improvements so well!
                                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z9UKwMm3k0#t=11
                                    ? Girls' Generation ?

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen
                                      BB Boxscores

1 Britney Spears The Axis at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas, Nev. Feb. 4, 6-7, 11, 13-14, 17-18, 20-21, 25, 27-28, 2015 $5,463,018 39,040 /
                                      54,381 13 / 0 $495, $174, $94, $55 Caesars Entertainment/Live Nation
                                      Wow.

We're down to an average of 3k per show.

An average of 4,183 tickets were put on sale for each show - that's 1,180 odd tickets not sold [72%].

Comment

• It's been more than a year already, its the same show, the same venue, low season for something like Vegas and most of her US hardcore fans already attended the show.

IMO she just needs to make promotion / publicity to boost sales again, as the hype / buzz decreased and it'll depend more on the General public and random tourists. Proper forms to boost tickets sales are:

* Televised live performances
                                        * The release of a new single / album / era
                                        * New albums
                                        * TV adds / New TV documentary about the Show
                                        * Discounts

etc, etc ,etc.

Out of all of the mentioned options, She's about to release her new album and Lead single this year (more likely in summer according to sources), 2 confirmed collabs upcoming with Giorgio Moroder and Iggy Azalea, new music will be here on time, these type of stuff always boost tickets sales.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                                          It's been more than a year already, its the same show, the same venue, low season for something like Vegas and most of her US hardcore fans already attended the show.

IMO she just needs to make promotion / publicity to boost sales again, as the hype / buzz decreased and it'll depend more on the General public and random tourists. Proper forms to boost tickets sales are:

* Televised live performances
                                          * The release of a new single / album / era
                                          * New albums
                                          * TV adds / New TV documentary about the Show
                                          * Discounts

etc, etc ,etc.

Out of all of the mentioned options, She's about to release her new album and Lead single this year (more likely in summer according to sources), 2 confirmed collabs upcoming with Giorgio Moroder and Iggy Azalea, new music will be here on time, these type of stuff always boost tickets sales.
                                          She doesn't need that for a resendency in Vegas!
                                          It's not like it's her own show!!!
                                          "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale
                                            It's not like it's her own show!!!
                                            Then who's show is?

Either way new music is coming this year, confirmed. Tickets sales will boost again when new era begins

Comment

• Waaait, what? When did the cut the Break The Ice choreo during the verse??! :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQLxhEtQtLw

Comment

• Originally posted by samra
                                                Waaait, what? When did the cut the Break The Ice choreo during the verse??! :(

She's been doing that ever since January, so don't expect it to come back.

It's a shame she's cutting so much from the choreographies. Like even small movements she just cuts out of some. :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh
                                                  Originally posted by samra
                                                  Waaait, what? When did the cut the Break The Ice choreo during the verse??! :(

She's been doing that ever since January, so don't expect it to come back.

It's a shame she's cutting so much from the choreographies. Like even small movements she just cuts out of some. :(
                                                  MESS. More Walkney and Armney, just what we needed.

BTI was flawless, the highlight of the entire show! Can't believe they would water it down.

Comment

• I always have and always will love her but this show is a hot mess. She's just walking and lipping. That's it. :(
                                                    Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Working...
                                                    X