Clear All

• I LOVE Boys
    Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh
      Originally posted by MrLeonix
      Originally posted by GetBack
      "Boys" should retire, it's always on every set list!
      "Boys" is on everything, I was shocked when it was included on the main standard tracklist of "The singles colection" up there with "Baby", "Crazy", "Oops", "Toxic", "Everytime", "Gimme", "Womanizer" etc.

It seems that Britney really loves that song, she's been trying for years to make it pass as one of her classics, it won't just happen
      Yes it's one of her favorite songs to perform and I usually love seeing that song performed as well but the Vegas version/performance is terrible. She should definitely replace that one. Same goes for Perfume. They should just add new songs in that section after the Scream & Shout interlude.

Hold It Against Me and Radar would be perfect for that section.

I need another Radar performance ala Circus Tour. That performance was EVERYTHINGGGG!! She always had a blast and so much energy/attitude performing that song.

Britney seemed to genuinely love Perfume as she made a speech before performing it. I also think she could skip it for the updated setlist as BJ era is well over ans it's not gonna be missed as the residency is not even named after the BJ.

Surprisingly both Boys & SS did have a wonderful ambience. I was surprised how well they sounded for the show! Both songs are indeed not at my Brit's favorites but the Tour versions were both on Fire!!!

Lucky can still be the brilliant intimate part of the show as the whole performance was beautifully nostalgic.

The finale is also outstanding too.. The Crazy/Stronger/TTWE are responsible for being a perfect combo to end the show

Anyhow I would have surely bring HIAM & OP to the setlist as both are just part of her best ever songs and both are dearly missed to heat up the whole show. Specially HIAM should be the first stop choice for the opener track.

One final thing is I wished she would have back the original version if BOMT to the show... That can increase the nostalgia like no other.

In overall the show rocks and i personally recommend it to every brit fan
      Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• You attended to the show right?.
        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• [youtube:a9f7kzv0]2114F9eu8w0[/youtube:a9f7kzv0]

wow!

Comment

• ^It's the same though, except for the hair flip...
            ? Girls' Generation ?
            ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• Does this begin again this weekend?
              Grow up Veronica!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                You attended to the show right?.

YES. It well worth evey cent. Although it wasnt no MDNA but it was so Fun and totally amusing indeed. Loved every bit of it though.
                Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• PG in vegas , new breakdown
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgdDFhjnuLk

Comment

• That wig
                    ? Girls' Generation ?

Comment

• Oops I thought I'd already posted that

Did she remove any songs?
                      BS:TS:IA:NM

Comment

• PG full show https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWRS5VlMk4s

The choreography is good but her energy is kinda low (compare Billboard performance),
                        and the outfit must be changed because she looks fat.

Comment

• Any other changes or did she just add PG?
                          Grow up Veronica!

Comment

• [youtube:crdcfm7w]DWRS5VlMk4s[/youtube:crdcfm7w]

The breakdown is cute but damn why so stiff and low energy Britney?
                            "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• PG performance was nice! Not up to her BBMA standard though!

New MATM breakdown: https://instagram.com/p/6CPxw1PiB3/
                              Little extra move in Freakshow: https://instagram.com/p/6CFLUBmhYM/

Killed MATM choreo as usual: https://instagram.com/p/6CPaakPiBj/

This guy has more videos: https://instagram.com/freshprince311/

Decent start to the leg. Don't like the new Freakshow outfit. Wish she'd change the Pretty Girls outfit and burn the MATM outfit. Those pants are honestly terrible. Go back to those tights Brinty! Hope she takes off the wig for the next show as well.

P.S. She cut IWG but that's honestly for the better. That performance was always a mess.
                              Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Comment

• Originally posted by samra
                                Yikes. She better rehearse the new breakdown a few more times.

She cut I Wanna Go? Pure Britney style. She can never add a new song without removing another. Well IWG is not one of my favorite Britney songs anyway, but the performance was somewhat entertaining. More entertaining than some others where she basically does nothing (*cough* Perfume or Piece Of Me *cough*)

Oh and yes that wig needs to go. She always performs worse with wigs.

Comment

• She changed the Toxic breakdown too, because of the wig I think:

https://instagram.com/p/6CKn3PzFaX/?taken-by=jeffronyc

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh
                                    [youtube:y04gbbe8]DWRS5VlMk4s[/youtube:y04gbbe8]

The breakdown is cute but damn why so stiff and low energy Britney?
                                    the outfit makes her more stiff, she should wear Freakshow's outfit.

Comment

• I still don't get how we ended up with such terrible/boring outfits for the show when these were some of the designs initially were going for:

Comment

• Overall very disappointing I have to say... They should've rehearsed more and those outfits are atrocious. Let alone the weave... As long as she's enjoying it I guess...
                                        ? Girls' Generation ?

Comment

• She's always like this whenever she gets back from break, she'll improve with each show.

Goes to show how all the yoga she does still can't cure her stiffness on stage. #anxiety

Comment

• She looks so bored in the PG performance!

Comment

• Originally posted by jrnleblanc
                                              to show how all the yoga she does still can't cure her stiffness on stage. #anxiety
                                              This is so weird because she's so flexible, yet when she hits the stage she stiffens up so bad. Will she ever lose this? :-?

Comment

• Still didn't change my mind about the show and I'm quite sure I won't. Surprised they added PG tbh. Was sure they are gonna pretend the song never happened. Good for stans though. BMA performance was much better (but still only quite ok). What else...hmmm...horrible wig, but nice body

Comment

• Billboard Awards
                                                  2:34
                                                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn_y-F9Sh4w

I just know that they cut Britney breakdown part to show iggy solo :-?
                                                  (you can see her dancer dance)

Comment

• PG just never should've happened, especially not with that rapping woman. It's a nice track but no lead single material.
                                                    ? Girls' Generation ?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X