Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you ready to get goofy?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Are you ready to get goofy?

    Hi please answer my poll thx
    14
    You bet I'm ready to get goofy!
    14.29%
    2
    I might indulge in some goofiness if said goofy quality is explained.
    64.29%
    9
    Screw off with your goofy.
    35.71%
    5

  • #2
    I don’t need dollar bills to have fun tonight… cheapthrills is paying $$$

    Comment


    • #3
      I can't believe people are responding to this poll - why the hell are you all checking the test section?

      And none of you fully willing to get goofy, especially Wayne. I can't

      Comment


      • #4
        Someone ban this spammer.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
          I can't believe people are responding to this poll - why the hell are you all checking the test section?

          And none of you fully willing to get goofy, especially Wayne. I can't
          So provide details of said goofy quality so we might goof comfortably with you safe in the knowledge of what such goofiness might entail.
          I don’t need dollar bills to have fun tonight… cheapthrills is paying $$$

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Airwrecka View Post

            So provide details of said goofy quality so we might goof comfortably with you safe in the knowledge of what such goofiness might entail.
            I would prefer people want unfettered access to goofiness.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
              I would prefer people want unfettered access to goofiness.
              I see. And should we consent to such goofing relations, would there be a cooling off / cancellation period? What assurances can you give me that such goofing experiences will be pleasurable for all parties concerned?
              I don’t need dollar bills to have fun tonight… cheapthrills is paying $$$

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                I can't believe people are responding to this poll - why the hell are you all checking the test section?

                And none of you fully willing to get goofy, especially Wayne. I can't
                I never check the test section, but it showed up on "today's posts".
                My Instagram... - Click here

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Airwrecka View Post
                  I see. And should we consent to such goofing relations, would there be a cooling off / cancellation period? What assurances can you give me that such goofing experiences will be pleasurable for all parties concerned?
                  No guarantees! Embrace goofiness without fear.

                  Originally posted by RayRay View Post

                  I never check the test section, but it showed up on "today's posts".
                  Ohhhhh, that makes sense. Well, hi to anyone looking on today's posts

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                    No guarantees! Embrace goofiness without fear.
                    Ok, I’m in. Be a good boy and change my vote.
                    I don’t need dollar bills to have fun tonight… cheapthrills is paying $$$

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Airwrecka View Post

                      Ok, I’m in. Be a good boy and change my vote.
                      It appears I cannot change votes - I guess that's good to know with these polls

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

                        It appears I cannot change votes - I guess that's good to know with these polls
                        Well, as long as you know, that’s good enough for me.
                        I don’t need dollar bills to have fun tonight… cheapthrills is paying $$$

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X