No announcement yet.

Welcome back to UKMIX!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know this should go to the Helpdesk, but as I cannot access that area I have no option but to put my comment here.

I and it looks like others are experiencing real problems in accessing the forum. I have tried on my laptop, iPhone and iPad and access is extremely slow. Another problem I have discovered is that whilst I can bring up the home screen via all three methods, once I try logging in on either my iPhone or iPad, I often end up with a blank white screen. On the odd occasion I have manged to get into the Chart Analysis sub forum, selecting a particular artist also ends up with a blank screen. Clearly, this latest update has many problems which is really frustrating. Hope this post gets picked up by the correct person and can get the problems sorted. Thanks

Comment

• Something I've noticed this morning.

Capture d’écran 2020-01-26 à 11.53.37.png
      Here it says that abi was the last one posting in the Beyoncé thread.
      But he got aRat's AVI...

Capture d’écran 2020-01-26 à 11.54.08.png
      Inside the thread, you can see that aRat is actually the last one who has posted...
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Yes that happens to me too
        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I couldn’t access the site for almost an hour this morning. It wasn’t loading at all.
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by emjel View Post
            I know this should go to the Helpdesk, but as I cannot access that area I have no option but to put my comment here.

I and it looks like others are experiencing real problems in accessing the forum. I have tried on my laptop, iPhone and iPad and access is extremely slow. Another problem I have discovered is that whilst I can bring up the home screen via all three methods, once I try logging in on either my iPhone or iPad, I often end up with a blank white screen. On the odd occasion I have manged to get into the Chart Analysis sub forum, selecting a particular artist also ends up with a blank screen. Clearly, this latest update has many problems which is really frustrating. Hope this post gets picked up by the correct person and can get the problems sorted. Thanks
            If Add Link appears just hit Cancel.

If you get a grey page and can't see any posts do the following:
            User Settings> Account> Conversation Details Options: Posts per page.
            Change Forum Default to 30.

This worked for me - no further problems since.

Comment

• Originally posted by brian05 View Post

If Add Link appears just hit Cancel.

If you get a grey page and can't see any posts do the following:
              User Settings> Account> Conversation Details Options: Posts per page.
              Change Forum Default to 30.

This worked for me - no further problems since.
              Thanks - yes it seems to work, but who would realistically know about that and why would the settings change.

Comment

• Yes emjel it just works! trebor knows these sort of things. See post #142 above. He is the real genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon View Post
                  Oh boy... I barely got used to the last change after months and months, this is overwhelming again.
                  Yup. This sucks. I've barely been posting because I cannot find the chart topics I want to post in. The Search function is useless. Posts take 30+ seconds to post. It keeps saying *working.*

Someone just admonished me in a thread saying I posted in the wrong thread. I KNOW!!! I CAN"T FIND THE THREAD I WANT!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigham View Post

Yup. This sucks. I've barely been posting because I cannot find the chart topics I want to post in. The Search function is useless. Posts take 30+ seconds to post. It keeps saying *working.*

Someone just admonished me in a thread saying I posted in the wrong thread. I KNOW!!! I CAN"T FIND THE THREAD I WANT!!!!!!!!
                    The search function will not work as the index needs to be rebuilt - and that will take a lot of resource.

I plan on running it overnight.

Comment

• Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere - I'm having a lot of trouble finding everything with the new tech (but totally understand it was a necessary update - thank you for all your hard work!)

Where can I post all the threads I've previously posted in? Some of them only get updated every few months or even less frequently, but I can't remember what they are to subscribe to them.

Is this around somewhere that I can't see?

Thanks!

Comment

• ^
                        Go to the sign-in button (top of the page, far right)
                        Choose: "My recent posts"
                        Here you see a list of all the topics that you have posted in.
                        trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                        trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• I noticed that the users who chose avatars from the forum on the old layout don't have them anymore on this new layout. But I saw this the other day... See how Preyoncé doesn't have his avatar showing now, but I could see it over here at the bottom of the forum
                          ​​​​​

I hope the avatars can be 150x150 pixels again btw.
                          Last edited by minime; Sat February 1, 2020, 00:18.

Comment

• Yes, big avatars would be great.
                            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by minime View Post
                              I noticed that the users who chose avatars from the forum on the old layout don't have them anymore on this new layout. But I saw this the other day... See how Preyoncé doesn't have his avatar showing now, but I could see it over here at the bottom of the forum
                              ​​​​​

I hope the avatars can be 150x150 pixels again btw.
                              Yeah. I noticed that yesterday. It was no longer showing. So I uploaded a Brit one for now
                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• ^ That is more likely to be an issue with your individual browser caches than anything - I’ve cleared the forum’s cache a number of times as part of routine maintenance

Comment

Working...
                                X