Blackout Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackout Tuesday

I feel like this forum has a duty to observe Blackout Tuesday.
    Iíll just sit right here and sing that good old school sh@* to you!

Wayne Thank you, it was a beautiful thing you did, very appreciated.

Comment

Thank you Wayne

Comment

Yes, thanks.
        Iíll just sit right here and sing that good old school sh@* to you!

Comment

Originally posted by Marchum View Post
          Wayne Thank you, it was a beautiful thing you did, very appreciated.
          Agreed. Thanks, Wayne!
          Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

Good decision
            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Wayne ? Whoever thought to do this. This was everything. Thank you so much.

As a black user here, I come here as an escape to have good convo and shade about our musical favs a little deeper than I can with friends I know on the normal, it just feels great that my race and our current unfair predicament is acknowledge here. I may have had a couple of moments where I had conflict with a user that wasn't as educated as they need to be in regards to race issues, but the site it's self has never made me feel like black people were unappreciated.

Another popular forum was kinda late on doing this move (and they still allowed post...also have a bit of a racist history). They put something on their home screen up for Blackout Tuesday late afternoon, and it really upset a lot of black members there. To the point that some vowed to never come back.

Great job Miss mmmkaymix. Like I legit Stan. I may not dig everything here all the time, but this website is greatly appreciated and has been a great thing in my life for many years I love you hoes.

Comment

The black square posts have come in many forms. Some show the square alone with no text, some with BlackoutTuesday and others with BlackLivesMatter myprepaidcenter
                Last edited by Tammam; Wed June 10, 2020, 11:25.

Comment

Working...
                X