No announcement yet.

Important - Password Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crikey - asking people to change their password twice a year seems totally excessive. Even my bank and people I have other financial dealings with doesn’t do that. It’s bad enough trying to keep track or remembering existing passwords on a variety of accounts so changing twice a year and coming up with something that is secure yet memorable is a real pain. I can see password requests going into overdrive.

Comment

Stupid password thing came up. The option to change it doesn't work and so had to do a password reset.
      Twice a year seems silly. Why not make it once a year for subscribers and when you need some more money from us, you change the password again. It would be a very slight incentive to subscribe too!
      Education for anyone aged 12 to 16 has made a mess of the world!

Comment

I still haven't changed my password. Hoping Wayne will change his mind about this.
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay View Post
          I still haven't changed my password. Hoping Wayne will change his mind about this.
          Not changing my mind, but absolutely take on board the feedback around how frequent it should be and how inconvenient it is.

Will give it some thought before forcing the change.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post

Not changing my mind, but absolutely take on board the feedback around how frequent it should be and how inconvenient it is.

Will give it some thought before forcing the change.
            Once every five years?
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

I just had a thought, how about just having two passwords that you alternate between every time you need to change it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Postgenic View Post
                This is an extremely inconvenient change. I mean what happens to members who no longer have access to the e-mail account that they registered their UkMix account with? It personally took me hours to remember which e-mail I had signed up with, and almost as long trying to remember the password for that account to finally access it so that I could reset my password here. It's ridiculous.
                All of this.

Comment

Working...
                X