This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help with password

I got a new computer and I need to login from there but first I need to reset my password. The problem is I requested my password reset several times already and the link is not being sent to my email.

1. Yes, it is the correct email address.
    2. Yes, I already checked the spam folder.

I tried resetting the password from my phone, which is still logged in, but that requires a reset password link that only goes to my email address, and we already established that is not working.

How do I reset my password, then?
    The moment I get logged out from my phone I’m going to be unable to get into my account again.

MARIAH

Originally posted by heartlocked View Post
    I got a new computer and I need to login from there but first I need to reset my password. The problem is I requested my password reset several times already and the link is not being sent to my email.

1. Yes, it is the correct email address.
    2. Yes, I already checked the spam folder.

I tried resetting the password from my phone, which is still logged in, but that requires a reset password link that only goes to my email address, and we already established that is not working.

How do I reset my password, then?
    The moment I get logged out from my phone I’m going to be unable to get into my account again.
    Responded to your PM.

Comment

Working...
    X