X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UKMIX Favourite Members 2020 - DISCUSSION

UKMIX Favourite Members 2020
    Dear everyone

Welcome to the 24th edition of the UKMIX Favourite Members countdown!

This countdown is all about your favourite UKMIX members from 2020 - we're a bit late this time, but better late than never!

While there were two countdowns each year between 2002 and 2006, the countdown became an annual event from 2007 onwards. Rawiri James (2002 - 2005), matthew_dixon (2005 - 2007), tdc2000 (2008 - 2009), stevyy (2010 - 2014, 2018), toni_pest (2015) and biscuits (2016 - 2017) all served as hosts and it's an honour to take that spot for a second year this time.

Rules

1. You can cast your vote by sending a PM. You should at least vote for your Top 10 favourite members and at the most for your Top 20 favourite members. Your #1 will score 20 points, #2 will score 19, and so on, until your #20 scores 1 point.
    2. Do NOT vote for BANNED members or yourself.
    3. All the votes should be cast via PMs to me.
    4. You can also write a little message / text to the members you are voting for. It will be posted on the countdown.
    5. Deadline: 15th March 2021

Please use the voting form given below to vote

#1 - [20 points] -
    #2 - [19 points] -
    #3 - [18 points] -
    #4 - [17 points] -
    #5 - [16 points] -
    #6 - [15 points] -
    #7 - [14 points] -
    #8 - [13 points] -
    #9 - [12 points] -
    #10 - [11 points] -
    #11 - [10 points] -
    #12 - [9 points] -
    #13 - [8 points] -
    #14 - [7 points] -
    #15 - [6 points] -
    #16 - [5 points] -
    #17 - [4 points] -
    #18 - [3 points] -
    #19 - [2 points] -
    #20 - [1 point] -

As a refresher here's a list with all members who received at least one vote in the last two countdowns (there may have been some name changes ever since):

Spoiler!

This basically covers the 2020 period, that's why "2020" for those who may ask

I'll do some promo etc. soon-ish, also need to think about a deadline. But we're already late this year and it would be a pity if this gets cancelled, so at least voting is open now

Have fun voting - and please, if you guys have time, write some little texts to your faves, I will share those in the countdown.

Comment

This is going to be difficult. So many great members have left or hardly post anymore.
      In doubt whether I should still vote for them anyway.
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

As I did previously, I am voting for the users that have graciously replied or quoted posts of mine over the months. I just need to put them in some kind of order and may use a randomizer to help with this.

Comment

Voted! It's hard to rank but then it's nice to give memebrs recognition through this regardless of the final position!
          I didn't write anything, in general I write in the Discussion onde their names pop up
          Thanks Tansike for hosting!
          VOTE UKMIX PARADE CHOICE AWARDS

Comment

I will vote, but knowing me, it will probably be at the last possible second

Comment

Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
              I will vote, but knowing me, it will probably be at the last possible second
              Don't worry, I'll put out some more reminders later on for sure

Comment

I won't be voting. Having just done it for Personal Charts i don't see the point. I don't frequent much more forums and my votes will be basically the same as last year.
                Don't bother updating your signature if it's a link. It takes you to completely random pages!!!!

Comment

I’ll have a look over the next few weeks, list will probably also be largely as it was last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Blondini View Post
                    I won't be voting. Having just done it for Personal Charts i don't see the point. I don't frequent much more forums and my votes will be basically the same as last year.
                    I could just copy + paste your votes from last year if you want that?

I actually have all votes from last year somewhere. So if someone wants theirs, just let me know...

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post

I actually have all votes from last year somewhere. So if someone wants theirs, just let me know...
                      OK
                      Don't bother updating your signature if it's a link. It takes you to completely random pages!!!!

Comment

Can you send me mine please!

Comment

I'll have to start thinking. I'll have a look at last year's list and see what's changed. I know I've not been as active as I have been so we will see.

Thank you for doing this again!
                          Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

I'll vote soon Tansike.

Comment

I will be voting this time. Please remind me if I forget
                              KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                                I'll vote soon Tansike.
                                It shouldn't be a secret. But you are well placed in my top 5 (like any year).

BTW, I have voted earlier today and sent in my results.

My Chart

Comment

Originally posted by Blondini View Post

OK
                                  Just wanted to send you your list from last year, but somehow you can't receive messages. So I really just copy + paste your voting list from last year and if you still want to make a change or want to see your list from last year, please let me know!

Thriller you got yours via message

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                                    I'll have to start thinking. I'll have a look at last year's list and see what's changed. I know I've not been as active as I have been so we will see.

Thank you for doing this again!
                                    Do you still have your list from last year? If not, please let me know

Also thanks for all the comments so far and to everyone who already voted.
                                    For those who asked about a reminder, I'll do that for sure!

Comment

Voted!

Comment

I'll vote for this at some stage, hopefully this weekend!
                                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Just wanted to send you your list from last year, but somehow you can't receive messages. So I really just copy + paste your voting list from last year and if you still want to make a change or want to see your list from last year, please let me know!

Thriller you got yours via message
                                          It's OK, i can access them through sent messages function. Just use the same votes/ I changed my message settings so anyone can send me an email in future. Not sure why it was on a restricted setting, i don't remember doing that.

Comment

Thanks Tansike for sending me the last year votes.

I haven't seen posts from six of my favorite members. Including my #1 and #2.

Gonna have to think about who can replace them.
                                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

I‘ll need the weekend for this.
                                              My last.fm

Comment

Guys please don't vote for me, i want to perform a Beyoncé and do 98-OUT from the chart

Seriously though, replace me with another user cause i asked Tansike not to be included in this countdown.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                X