X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UKMIX Favourite Members 2021 - DISCUSSION

UKMIX Favourite Members 2021
    Dear everyone

Welcome to the 25th edition of the UKMIX Favourite Members countdown!

This countdown is all about your favourite UKMIX members from 2021!

While there were two countdowns each year between 2002 and 2006, the countdown became an annual event from 2007 onwards. Rawiri James (2002 - 2005), matthew_dixon (2005 - 2007), tdc2000 (2008 - 2009), stevyy (2010 - 2014, 2018), toni_pest (2015) and biscuits (2016 - 2017) all served as hosts and I'm honored to be the host for a third year in a row since 2019.

Rules

1. You can cast your vote by sending a PM. You should at least vote for your Top 10 favourite members and at the most for your Top 20 favourite members. Your #1 will score 20 points, #2 will score 19, and so on, until your #20 scores 1 point.
    2. Do NOT vote for BANNED members or yourself.
    3. All the votes should be cast via PMs to me.
    4. PLEASE add a little message / text for your favourite members in your votes as well. This is not obligatory, but I will share those messages / texts on the countdown.
    5. Deadline: 23rd January 2022

Please use the voting form given below to vote

#1 - [20 points] -
    #2 - [19 points] -
    #3 - [18 points] -
    #4 - [17 points] -
    #5 - [16 points] -
    #6 - [15 points] -
    #7 - [14 points] -
    #8 - [13 points] -
    #9 - [12 points] -
    #10 - [11 points] -
    #11 - [10 points] -
    #12 - [9 points] -
    #13 - [8 points] -
    #14 - [7 points] -
    #15 - [6 points] -
    #16 - [5 points] -
    #17 - [4 points] -
    #18 - [3 points] -
    #19 - [2 points] -
    #20 - [1 point] -

As a refresher here's a list with all members who received at least one vote in the last three countdowns (attention: there have been some name changes ever since!!):

Spoiler!

Happy holidays & Happy voting!

Let's go!

Will do some promo soon-ish with tags and stuff.

Deadline is a month away for now. We always extended that in previous years though so it's not set in stone. We have to see how many people will vote until then.

Happy voting

Comment

I’m sure many people will vote for me as biscuits, so please remember to combine with hun

Comment

Originally posted by hun View Post
        I’m sure many people will vote for me as biscuits, so please remember to combine with hun
        Sure. I will keep an eye on the latest user name changes

Comment

I'm sure many people will vote for me as Thrombus, so please remember to tell them off on my behalf

Comment

Originally posted by Thombus View Post
            I'm sure many people will vote for me as Thrombus, so please remember to tell them off on my behalf
            Don‘t worry, I always check votes several times, will go through the username change topic to check etc. so even if people vote for the old name, I should see it and add new + old ones together

Comment

Hi Tansike, my alternative names are biscuits and Thrombus so pls be sure to combine those votes with cheapthrills.

Comment

by ruling from 2021, all German votes should be attributed to the most senior German member, aka myself. thank you.
                My Chart

Comment

I'll vote.
                  Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

I will play this year as I think I know a lot more members in the last 12 months than I did a year ago
                    1 Ofenbach |2 Harry Styles |3 Tom Aspaul |4 Harry Styles |5 Harry Styles

Comment

I'll actually try to send a note with my votes this year. Lemme see if I can get my list to you before 2022!
                      Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time [2022 Edition: #85]
                      Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Running Up That Hill (A Deal with God) [3 weeks]
                      AlbumClash 2.0: [Florence + the Machine vs. Drake]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                        Hi Tansike, my alternative names are biscuits and Thrombus so pls be sure to combine those votes with cheapthrills.

I don't think you will need those additional votes though

Comment

I enjoy this moment to recongise others. I'll vote for sure!
                          CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                          FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

Will vote

Comment

It honestly feels like a few months since the last one, this came round so quick!

Comment

Tansike can you send me my votes from last year please if you still have them?

Comment

I have now voted in this. I never miss a chance to honor my friends which now include aRat and of course my love InFamous
                                  My Chart

Comment

I'll try to vote this year. Haven't voted for a few years now... since I realized no one voted for me
                                    BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                    YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

I’ll be participating! Always nice to recognise my favourites in this countdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                        Tansike can you send me my votes from last year please if you still have them?
                                        Yes, I still have them somewhere. I'll send them to you later today!

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                          I have now voted in this. I never miss a chance to honor my friends which now include aRat and of course my love InFamous
                                          Thanks for voting!

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                            Now? Baguette you were in my list all these years
                                            DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                            98 - OUT

Comment

I'll send my list last minute end of January
                                              DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                              98 - OUT

Comment

I'll vote.

Comment

I will vote after the holidays

Comment

Working...
                                                  X