Is anyone friends with Oldbloke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone friends with Oldbloke?

He's been sick and in the hospital before.

He hasn't posted in 2 weeks.

If someone knows him, can you please check on him?

Thanks,

Chris

I don't know him but this is really concerning. I hope someone can check on him and let us know soon.
    Last edited by Leviathan; Wed June 29, 2022, 10:01.

Comment

This is really odd to hear, I don't know him does anyone around here knows where he's from? I hope he's all okay.
      Last edited by britneylinda; Fri June 17, 2022, 22:23.

Comment

Comment

This is worrying, I’ll send his registration email address an email - hope he’s resting up and is well.

Comment

oldbloke I’ve sent him an email.

Comment

Just updating those who are following this, I’ve had nothing back as yet from oldbloke.

Comment

I wanna say I've seen his name in passing on Stereogum and it made it seem like he past away.

Comment

passed*

Comment

!!!

Have you any links?

Comment

Oh crikey - can you please post a link? Chrguy606

Comment

Oh no, this is such sad news!

Comment

I’ve been searching casually the last few days but can’t remember where I saw it. It was in one of the number ones column postings. Something about in honor or in memory of.

Comment

Awful news!

Comment

Originally posted by Chrguy606 View Post
                              I wanna say I've seen his name in passing on Stereogum and it made it seem like he past away.
                              Are you confused with someone else?

I've been searching through Stereogum articles and they recently announced a member 'poorlittlefool' who was a big contributor with spreadsheets and numbers had passed.
                              https://www.stereogum.com/2187134/th...e=conversation

However that was announced May 23rd. Oldbloke last posted May 28th so that obviously could not be him they were referring to.

Comment

Let's hope he is just at a rehab facility.

Comment

Let's hope nothing bad happened and he's really ok

Comment

Originally posted by iHypeMusic View Post

Are you confused with someone else?

I've been searching through Stereogum articles and they recently announced a member 'poorlittlefool' who was a big contributor with spreadsheets and numbers had passed.
                                    https://www.stereogum.com/2187134/th...e=conversation

However that was announced May 23rd. Oldbloke last posted May 28th so that obviously could not be him they were referring to.
                                    Yes this was the person. My apologies for not remembering correctly. Thank you for putting that info out here.

Comment

I think he also posts on pulsemusic.proboards.com
                                      Anyone who has an account on that website maybe ask the members there?

EDIT:
                                      his thread there:
                                      https://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thr...s-sales-thread
                                      Last edited by TheMysteriousMan; Fri July 1, 2022, 03:08.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMysteriousMan View Post
                                        I think he also posts on pulsemusic.proboards.com
                                        Anyone who has an account on that website maybe ask the members there?

EDIT:
                                        his thread there:
                                        https://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thr...s-sales-thread
                                        I think thebigham, the thread starter, is a member at Pulse too. Again, as with ukmix, oldbloke hasn't posted there since the end of May.

Comment

I went through my Inbox here.

oldbloke's first name is Paul. I’ve emailed him.

I sent him an email. Maybe his family is checking his emails?

Chris

Comment

I posted Paul's email. Someone deleted it. I can understand why.

I just posted it hoping it would give someone a clue as to where he worked or lived.

Comment

Originally posted by thebigham View Post
                                              I posted Paul's email. Someone deleted it. I can understand why.

I just posted it hoping it would give someone a clue as to where he worked or lived.
                                              Sorry, that was me - I meant to drop you a quick note to say so but I forgot. Hopefully oldbloke surfaces again soon - hope he’s okay.

Comment

Working...
                                              X