UKMIX Weekly Top Posters - 19 July 2021 to 26 July 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wayne
    [*]Last week's highest ranked moderator was biscuits who ranked 4th; this week, just like a Mariah Carey album, he plummets to #69 as he's been very busy in Japan!
    I’m sorry but
    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Originally posted by MusicRecords
      [*]Last week's highest ranked moderator was biscuits who ranked 4th; this week, just like a Mariah Carey album, he plummets to #69 as he's been very busy in Japan!
      I’m sorry but
      mmmm

CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
      FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

Headlines

This week's headlines make for interesting reading!

In total, 865 people signed into their UKMIX accounts in week 3 - which based on a 7 day tracking period, is the highest figure we've had since we started tracking activity 3 weeks ago! It represents a slight increase of 1.4% on the previous week!

You'll hear me refer to impact rate each week - that figure essentially represents the % of those posters that are signing in who choose to make at least 1 post. This week, the figure stands at a mighty 49.2% - up 1.9% on the previous week and the highest figure we've reached so far!

And the biggie - we almost topped 6k! With a total post count last week of 5,980 - forum activity increased by 7.6%!

Talking Points

Perhaps to the surprise of absolutely nobody, Nippian93 continues his reign at #1 - that now makes it 3 consecutive weeks at #1, he's all we've ever known! Remarkably, he posts the exact same number of times this week as he did the previous week.

Hot on his heels is Chart Analysis legend borderwolf who continues at #2 - it should be noted that why Nippian did continue at #1, he didn't increase his weekly post count, whereas borderwolf did (increasing his post count by 6%).

Climbing to #3 and achieving a BRAND NEW peak is MusicRecords - with a noticeable increase in activity this week, he was bound to do well! Week on week, he increases in activity by 101%.

After falling to #13 last week, BlueScorpion zooms back into the top 5 this week with an increase in activity of almost 81%! It should be noted that whilst his position of #4 this week is excellent, he does fall short of the #2 peak he achieved in week 1 - sorry boo!

And at #5, we have everyone's favourite moderator - Wayne. Whilst my activity does increase week on week, it does so at a much slower rate than certain other posters (almost 20% - measly!) and so I have to settle for #5!

Speaking of moderators, let's run down the rest of the list (as far as the top 100 goes): Thriller (#9 - 96 posts), stevyy (#13 - 87 posts), Benjamin (#37 - 36 posts), biscuits (#46 - 33 posts), tdc2000 (#75 - 20 posts), matthew_dixon (#82 - 19 posts) and FreakyFlyBry (#96 - 16 posts).

A special shout out goes to DOSSOME who vaults from 159 to 14 this week, increasing his post count by a colossal 1,300% (from 6 posts the week previous to 84 posts this week) - the highest such figure in the top 25!

Within the rest of the top 25. the following posters achieve new peaks this week: Tansike (#8), heppolo (#10), himc15 {#11), DOSSOME (#14), JSparksFan (#17), BrainDamagell (#19), menime123 (#21), Erotica (#22) and JakeP (#23)!

This Week's Milestones

stevyy - 47,000
        JSparksFan - 44,000
        NoAngel - 8,000
        Colbie - 6,000
        HellaGood - 3,000
        88marcus88 - 500

Congratulations to each of you!

If you want to know your ranking, just holler!

Comment

I've come to learn I have the lowest posts per day than anyone in Top 20, except for Jjeffs.

In contrast, our beloved Nippian93 has an average of 42.15 posts per day, surely an all-time high on UKMIX

My prediction for next week chart is that I'll surely drop considerably, probably below Top 10. But don't count me out yet - as soon as we approach Christmas season I'll be all up on Mariah's threads besides, Taylor Swift, one of my favorite artists, is dropping a new album soon!

Honorable Mention

[joke]These Asian bots trying to break in this week's chart though had been wiped out by a truculent Wayne [/joke]
          You ain't gotta break down,
          YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

@ BlueScorpion - I've just realised that you were the only poster who's name wasn't bolded.

I've amended

Comment

^ That's ok, thanks anyway
              You ain't gotta break down,
              YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Climbing to #3 and achieving a BRAND NEW peak is MusicRecords - with a noticeable increase in activity this week, he was bound to do well! Week on week, he increases in activity by 101%.
                Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

WHOA ... I feel like a disounted Bruno Mars single with that climb

Comment

Thanks for the stats

Comment

yay, I increased. <3

47,000 posts for me now. I hope I reach another milestone before the end of the year.
                      My Chart

Comment

I have two survivors on the go (although one is due to end soon) so I should rise next week

Comment

Originally posted by Nippian93
                          Thanks for the stats
                          +1
                          Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

Comment

Originally posted by borderwolf
                            Thanks for the stats
                            +1
                            +2

Honestly sometimes it doesn’t even feel like I post that much
                            Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Originally posted by borderwolf
                              Thanks for the stats
                              +1
                              +2
                              +3

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy
                                yay, I increased. <3

47,000 posts for me now. I hope I reach another milestone before the end of the year.
                                You've posted a total of 312 posts since we started, yielding an average of 104 posts per week (however, this includes a 10 day monitoring period in the first chart). If you take an average for the first chart of 7 days, your per week average drops to 88 posts.

We have 12 weeks left of the current year, to reach your next milestone of 48,000 posts - you'd need to post an average of 83 times per week. Based on what you've done so far, you should see the big 48k before year's end!

Comment

Did I stayed inside the top40? I am very busy lately, lot of work and also I am training in the gym 3 times a week as I want to run a 5km race in the near future (a lot for me, know it is not that much).
                                  CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                                  FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

Originally posted by leomedar
                                    Did I stayed inside the top40? I am very busy lately, lot of work and also I am training in the gym 3 times a week as I want to run a 5km race in the near future (a lot for me, know it is not that much).
                                    Sure! Within your group:

26. leomedar - 52 posts
                                    27. Carbon - 51 posts
                                    28. TIfan - 49 posts
                                    29. Fan - 45 posts
                                    30. taustin13 - 45 posts

Comment

I think people who are tied in # of posts should share a position. For example, if the top 2 posters each had 300 points, it wouldn’t be fair to put one at #1 and the other at #2
                                      Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

I think people who are tied in # of posts should share a position. For example, if the top 2 posters each had 300 points, it wouldn’t be fair to put one at #1 and the other at #2
                                        I let Microsoft Excel do the sorting. I'm not quite sure how it decides who goes first, I don't think it cares tbh.

I purposefully didn't set tie breaker criteria - will leave it all up to the spreadsheet

Comment

Omg if the bots counted they'd take over the entire chart
                                          Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Scrap the post quota for users with 1000+ posts so we can see how far Nippian can go!

Thought I'd be posting more this week, but I think I ended up on ukmix less than ever. At this rate I'll never make the top 100; ukmix's real Nelly Furtado tbh.
                                            late.

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik
                                              Scrap the post quota for users with 1000+ posts so we can see how far Nippian can go!

Thought I'd be posting more this week, but I think I ended up on ukmix less than ever. At this rate I'll never make the top 100; ukmix's real Nelly Furtado tbh.
                                              Nippian can have a moderator's quota if he wants - think it's 800 posts per 5 days.

In terms of your placing:

91. LongingHeart - 17 posts
                                              92. AlphaMale - 16 posts
                                              93. croatiaxtina - 16 posts
                                              94. urbanmusik - 16 posts
                                              95. YouMakeMeFeel - 16 posts

Your CR has been: 120-72-94.

Comment

Nippian can have a moderator's quota if he wants - think it's 800 posts per 5 days.
                                                do it!

Your CR has been: 120-72-94.
                                                I love the stats, cheers Wayne. Yessss at me killing my birth year this week and shaping up to be a sleeper hit.
                                                late.

Comment

I've been really depressed those days hence the number of posts (most of which are irrelevant).
                                                  Thanks for the stats!
                                                  Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Been busy and now almost drop out of the list.
                                                    Wonder if I will be in next week as I will be busy as well this week.
                                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Working...
                                                    X