No announcement yet.

UKMIX Weekly Top Posters - 19 July 2021 to 26 July 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the chart and stats, Wayne. I think we should see further increases in activity in the weeks to come as we near the height of Q4 music discussion. There are quite a few upcoming high-profile releases that should keep the forum afloat through to 2018.
    UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [#1 - A queen is crowned!]
    "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [#3 revealed!]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
      Originally posted by urbanmusik
      Scrap the post quota for users with 1000+ posts so we can see how far Nippian can go!

Thought I'd be posting more this week, but I think I ended up on ukmix less than ever. At this rate I'll never make the top 100; ukmix's real Nelly Furtado tbh.
      Nippian can have a moderator's quota if he wants - think it's 800 posts per 5 days.

In terms of your placing:

91. LongingHeart - 17 posts
      92. AlphaMale - 16 posts
      93. croatiaxtina - 16 posts
      94. urbanmusik - 16 posts
      95. YouMakeMeFeel - 16 posts

Your CR has been: 120-72-94.
      Haha, look at me being a flop!
      Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

Originally posted by YouMakeMeFeel
        Haha, look at me being a flop!
        Week 1: #103 - 20 posts
        Week 2: #84 - 17 posts
        Week 3: #95 - 16 posts

Comment

^he値l post more once it痴 his turn to be interviwed
          Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

I hope i'll return to the top 10 this week.
            My Chart

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy
              I知 sure when your interview is up your post count will go up
              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Originally posted by MusicRecords
                Originally posted by stevyy
                I知 sure when your interview is up your post count will go up
                let's pray for it.
                My Chart

Comment

Somebody's really thirsty for that number one next week #musicrecords

Comment

^

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller
                      He will be disadvantaged by 25% next week due to how many useless posts he's made.

Comment

He will be disadvantaged by 25% next week due to how many useless posts he's made.
                        There痴 no way I値l beat Nippy though I知 fine with my top 3 placement
                        Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

This is cool. I made top 30. Yaaaaay.
                          I love all things Mariah. DAAAAHHHHLING!!!!

Comment

There痴 no way I値l beat Nippy though I知 fine with my top 3 placement
                            I am hunting musicrecords.. i hope to make it to the top 5 at least. (so far I made +149 posts since the last chart).
                            My Chart

Comment

This topic is to UKMIX what payola is to radio singles i.e. a way to artificially increase posts/plays.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                                This topic is to UKMIX what payola is to radio singles i.e. a way to artificially increase posts/plays.
                                Basically
                                Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                                  Basically
                                  what do you (2) mean?
                                  My Chart

Comment

I have a question: is that chart only based on sales or also on streaming?
                                    Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

Comment

Originally posted by borderwolf
                                      I have a question: is that chart only based on sales or also on streaming?
                                      1 post = 1,500 streams on spotify.
                                      My Chart

Comment

Nippian is the Adele of this forum
                                        Floped and localed

Comment

Shame on me! I absolutely rebuke the prediction I did last week. Thought I'd fall below top 10 but I posted far more than expected.
                                          You ain't gotta break down,
                                          YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Headlines

We are breaking records! In week 4, we saw the highest number of user sign-ins so far with 923 posters accessing their UKMIX accounts during the 7 day tracking period, this is an increase of 6.7% on the previous week (representing an additional 58 user sign-ins). This was undoubtedly aided by the number of spammers that we banned.

With that said, it's not all good reading! The always important impact rating for week 4 declined by a significant amount with 42.3% of those that signed in choosing to make a minimum of 1 post. For the first time since we started tracking, less than 400 people made a post (with 391 posters making at least 1 post during week 4 - down from 426 the week previous and down further from 431 in week 2, which remains the highest tally so far).

And finally, again looking at 7 day windows only (so excluding week 1, which had a 10 day tracking period), we just pushed through the 6k mark for the first time - with 6,008 posts made across the forum!

Talking Points

For a fourth week, and having increased his post count by 2.4%, Nippian93 reigns once more as UKMIX's top poster of the week having made 339 posts. His 4 week tally stands at an incredible 1,470 posts! Since we started looking at these stats, we've covered a total of 31 days of activity (1 week of 10 days and 3 weeks' of 7 days) - therefore, 1,470 posts breaks down as an average of 47 posts per day or nearly 2 posts every hour.

Trailing Nippian93, we have MusicRecords; for the first time in a while, MusicRecords experienced the post quota warning! He is a lesson to us all - do not sign into UKMIX whilst drunk! He increases his post count by a mighty 42.4% and his 4 week tally surges to 612 posts.

Having spent the last two weeks at #2, UKMIX chart legend borderwolf drops a place to #3 this week with a decline in total posts of around 10.7%. Incredibly, of his 240 posts last week, just 3 were made outside of the chart analysis forums - which means he made 98.7% of his posts in the chart analysis forums! This takes borderwolf's 4 week tally to 976 posts

Trailing borderwolf is this week's highest ranked moderator stevyy, who for the 2nd time climbs into the top 10 and achieves a new peak! With 196 posts this week - the 11th highest tally we've seen in any of the weeks so far - stevyy increases his post count by a huge 125.2%! And he is one of 7 posters to have amassed 500 posts or more during the last 4 weeks.

And closing the top 5, we have BlueScorpion, who just last week stated he'd see a decline in post count this week; this has proven to be a little white lie as he's actually increased his post count by 15.3%! He is one of the "super 7" with a 4 week post count standing at 621 posts - the third highest tally, behind Nippian93 and borderwolf.

And finally, the moderation team's stats as far as the Hot 100 goes! As already mentioned, stevyy tops the table this week at #4! But trailing stevyy, we have: Wayne (#6 - 146 posts), Thriller (#9 - 104 posts), biscuits (#14 - 73 posts), Benjamin (#55 - 28 posts), matthew_dixon (#70 - 23 posts), SholasBoy (#71 - 22 posts) and tdc2000 (#73 - 21 posts),

Another point of note, this week, we have 10 posters with more than 100 posts made - the highest tally since week 1.

This Week's Milestones

thebigham - 50,000
                                            matthew_dixon - 47,000
                                            borderwolf - 35,000
                                            Nippian93 - 27,000
                                            Mainshow - 12,000

Congratulations to each of you, but a special shoutout to thebigham - he becomes only the 6th person in UKMIX history to achieve that magic 50k milestone!

If you want to know your ranking, just holler!

Comment

New peak! Clearly king of #2s...this shall be my peak here and also on the hot 100 thread

Glad I'm almost in the Top 200 of all time though
                                              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Am I at least top 40? I might be able to break the official chart once my iconic UK #1s series gets back on track.
                                                Property of cheapthrill

Comment

Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                                  Am I at least top 40? I might be able to break the official chart next week.
                                                  #36 - Westen - 38 posts
                                                  #37 - eternally12 - 38 posts
                                                  #38 - Goldmoney - 38 posts
                                                  #39 - bm08 - 36 posts
                                                  #40 - SilentDream - 36 posts

Comment

• Just barely! Thanks sis!
                                                    Property of cheapthrill

Comment

Working...
                                                    X