Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    This topic is to UKMIX what payola is to radio singles i.e. a way to artificially increase posts/plays.
    Basically
    what do you (2) mean?
    My Chart

Comment

I have a question: is that chart only based on sales or also on streaming?
      Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

Comment

Originally posted by borderwolf
        I have a question: is that chart only based on sales or also on streaming?
        1 post = 1,500 streams on spotify.
        My Chart

Comment

Nippian is the Adele of this forum
          Floped and localed

Comment

Shame on me! I absolutely rebuke the prediction I did last week. Thought I'd fall below top 10 but I posted far more than expected.
            You ain't gotta break down,
            YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Headlines

We are breaking records! In week 4, we saw the highest number of user sign-ins so far with 923 posters accessing their UKMIX accounts during the 7 day tracking period, this is an increase of 6.7% on the previous week (representing an additional 58 user sign-ins). This was undoubtedly aided by the number of spammers that we banned.

With that said, it's not all good reading! The always important impact rating for week 4 declined by a significant amount with 42.3% of those that signed in choosing to make a minimum of 1 post. For the first time since we started tracking, less than 400 people made a post (with 391 posters making at least 1 post during week 4 - down from 426 the week previous and down further from 431 in week 2, which remains the highest tally so far).

And finally, again looking at 7 day windows only (so excluding week 1, which had a 10 day tracking period), we just pushed through the 6k mark for the first time - with 6,008 posts made across the forum!

Talking Points

For a fourth week, and having increased his post count by 2.4%, Nippian93 reigns once more as UKMIX's top poster of the week having made 339 posts. His 4 week tally stands at an incredible 1,470 posts! Since we started looking at these stats, we've covered a total of 31 days of activity (1 week of 10 days and 3 weeks' of 7 days) - therefore, 1,470 posts breaks down as an average of 47 posts per day or nearly 2 posts every hour.

Trailing Nippian93, we have MusicRecords; for the first time in a while, MusicRecords experienced the post quota warning! He is a lesson to us all - do not sign into UKMIX whilst drunk! He increases his post count by a mighty 42.4% and his 4 week tally surges to 612 posts.

Having spent the last two weeks at #2, UKMIX chart legend borderwolf drops a place to #3 this week with a decline in total posts of around 10.7%. Incredibly, of his 240 posts last week, just 3 were made outside of the chart analysis forums - which means he made 98.7% of his posts in the chart analysis forums! This takes borderwolf's 4 week tally to 976 posts

Trailing borderwolf is this week's highest ranked moderator stevyy, who for the 2nd time climbs into the top 10 and achieves a new peak! With 196 posts this week - the 11th highest tally we've seen in any of the weeks so far - stevyy increases his post count by a huge 125.2%! And he is one of 7 posters to have amassed 500 posts or more during the last 4 weeks.

And closing the top 5, we have BlueScorpion, who just last week stated he'd see a decline in post count this week; this has proven to be a little white lie as he's actually increased his post count by 15.3%! He is one of the "super 7" with a 4 week post count standing at 621 posts - the third highest tally, behind Nippian93 and borderwolf.

And finally, the moderation team's stats as far as the Hot 100 goes! As already mentioned, stevyy tops the table this week at #4! But trailing stevyy, we have: Wayne (#6 - 146 posts), Thriller (#9 - 104 posts), biscuits (#14 - 73 posts), Benjamin (#55 - 28 posts), matthew_dixon (#70 - 23 posts), SholasBoy (#71 - 22 posts) and tdc2000 (#73 - 21 posts),

Another point of note, this week, we have 10 posters with more than 100 posts made - the highest tally since week 1.

This Week's Milestones

thebigham - 50,000
              matthew_dixon - 47,000
              borderwolf - 35,000
              Nippian93 - 27,000
              Mainshow - 12,000

Congratulations to each of you, but a special shoutout to thebigham - he becomes only the 6th person in UKMIX history to achieve that magic 50k milestone!

If you want to know your ranking, just holler!

Comment

New peak! Clearly king of #2s...this shall be my peak here and also on the hot 100 thread

Glad I'm almost in the Top 200 of all time though
                Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Am I at least top 40? I might be able to break the official chart once my iconic UK #1s series gets back on track.
                  Originally posted by beredy
                  When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldmoney
                    Am I at least top 40? I might be able to break the official chart next week.
                    #36 - Westen - 38 posts
                    #37 - eternally12 - 38 posts
                    #38 - Goldmoney - 38 posts
                    #39 - bm08 - 36 posts
                    #40 - SilentDream - 36 posts

Comment

• Just barely! Thanks sis!
                      Originally posted by beredy
                      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• slight drop

Comment

• Great headlines and talking points!

How about my position this week?
                          VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
                          ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

Comment

• Originally posted by leomedar
                            How about my position this week?
                            #26 - Tansike - 52 posts
                            #27 - leomedar - 46 posts
                            #28 - nympho - 46 posts
                            #29- himc15 - 45 posts
                            #30 - Serby - 43 posts

Comment

• I'll never make predictions again on my numbers of posts.

Never thought MusicRecords would be so "close" to Nippian, surely his drunk rant and bumping threads helped a lot! And boy, your ego is too much to fathom!

I don't mind being trumped by stevyy, one of Mariah's fiercest advocates! Glad we have such a force on UKMIX.
                              You ain't gotta break down,
                              YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueScorpion
                                I'll never make predictions again on my numbers of posts.

Never thought MusicRecords would be so "close" to Nippian, surely his drunk rant and bumping threads helped a lot! And boy, your ego is too much to fathom!
                                So keep calm, honey, I'ma stick around
                                For more than a minute, get used to it
                                Funny my name keeps comin' outcho mouth
                                'Cause I stay winning
                                Lay 'em up like
                                Swish, swish, bish
                                Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• From 115 to 20
                                  Floped and localed

Comment

• I knew I would drop out as I was way too busy. Where did I go?
                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                                      I knew I would drop out as I was way too busy. Where did I go?
                                      #31 - menime123 - 41 posts
                                      #32 - RayRay - 41 posts
                                      #33 - Teo - 41 posts
                                      #34 - cheapthrills - 40 posts
                                      #35 - Bojan - 40 posts

Comment

• Thanks for the stats.
                                        Whitney Houston

Comment

• I expected to drop a bit. I think next week I won't be in the top 25 anymore
                                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• yass.. top 5.. finally.
                                            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                                              From 115 to 20
                                              Your 4 weekly CR is:

Week 1 - 13 - 106 posts
                                              Week 2 - 40 - 37 posts
                                              Week 3 - 115 - 12 posts
                                              Week 4 - 20 - 60 posts

Your 4 week cumulative tally is 215 posts.

You started this weekly countdown 4 weeks ago as the #253 poster of all-time, and you've climbed to #249.

Comment

• I like the Wayne's "Talking Points"!
                                                Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                                                  Originally posted by Gravity
                                                  From 115 to 20
                                                  Your 4 weekly CR is:

Week 1 - 13 - 106 posts
                                                  Week 2 - 40 - 37 posts
                                                  Week 3 - 115 - 12 posts
                                                  Week 4 - 20 - 60 posts

Your 4 week cumulative tally is 215 posts.

You started this weekly countdown 4 weeks ago as the #253 poster of all-time, and you've climbed to #249.
                                                  This whole thing is super cool. Can you do mine too, I'd like to know how I've fared in the last 4 weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME
                                                    This whole thing is super cool. Can you do mine too, I'd like to know how I've fared in the last 4 weeks
                                                    Sure!

Week 1 - 47 - 47 posts (9,144 posts) (#170)
                                                    Week 2 - 159 - 6 posts (9,191 posts) (#170)
                                                    Week 3 - 14 - 84 posts (9,197 posts) (#170)
                                                    Week 4 - 17 - 64 posts (9,345 posts) (#170)

Your 4 week cumulative tally is 201 posts and since this countdown started 4 weeks ago, in the all-time rankings, you've not moved a single spot - you started at #170 and are still at #170. It is however worth noting that you will potentially move ahead 2 spots in the rankings this week as you leave Dru4life (9,377 posts) and skapunk (9,404 posts) for dust.

Comment

• Dru used to be my best friend here. rip
                                                      My Chart

Comment

• And a snapshot of where the numbers are happening...

The Retro forum is so high due to moderators moving genre topics into The Retro forum - which also explains why Pure Pop is in negative figures.

From this, we can deduce that over 90% of the forum's posts are made by the top 400 posters.

Comment

• Entertainment is flopping so hard.
                                                          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                                                            Entertainment is flopping so hard.
                                                            Which is supported by leomedar's Hot 100 - not a single Entertainment topic ranked.

Think Thriller has his work cut out!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                                                              Originally posted by stevyy
                                                              Entertainment is flopping so hard.
                                                              Which is supported by leomedar's Hot 100 - not a single Entertainment topic ranked.

Think Thriller has his work cut out!
                                                              I find the section very confusing. It's the same old threats... there is no separation between TV shows and movies...

I think it makes sense to split the section in a TV section and a film section.
                                                              My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                              X