Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3,137 posts divided by 365 days a year = 8.5 posts a day

Comment

• #30 is a nice entrance considering I have only been posting since June this 2019. I'm glad I finally joined UKmix. I consider it the best place to talk music and be silly as a balance. I hadn't been active on any board for years after Satan banned me from FOMM so it's nice to have a posting platform again.
      Coming for the top 10 this year!

(Being sandwiched between [MENTION=26522]GetBack[/MENTION] and [MENTION=35926]Westen[/MENTION] is kind of strange, I have to say..)
      "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
      https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
      "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
        #30 is a nice entrance considering I have only been posting since June this 2019. I'm glad I finally joined UKmix. I consider it the best place to talk music and be silly as a balance. I hadn't been active on any board for years after Satan banned me from FOMM so it's nice to have a posting platform again.
        Coming for the top 10 this year!

(Being sandwiched between [MENTION=26522]GetBack[/MENTION] and [MENTION=35926]Westen[/MENTION] is kind of strange, I have to say..)
        Your rival at #32 too.
        Originally posted by Kaloki
        I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
          Your rival at #32 too.
          We love [MENTION=38436]KEY9481[/MENTION]!
          "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
          https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
          "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• I'm happy that I'm on the list. Actually didn't think I posted that much

Comment

• yay... as always a legendary posts total for the most legendary UKMIXer, Sir Ste-v-y-y-
              My Chart

Comment

• Considering that I was away for a while, a top 30 Year End position is not bad at all! Thanks [MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION] !

Comment

• #9 for the year? I feel like such a spammer. At least I have good company in bm08 and heppolo around me.

I feel like week to week I was usually outside the top ten? I don't know - maybe I should track my chart placements like some of you do!

Comment

• 15. - 3226 posts
                    Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• #1 on the year-end chart and my twelfth #1 overall. Coming for Mariah‘s record omg.
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewis17 View Post
                        #247 with 165 posts ~ must do better!
                        I'm one spot above You. I wasn't expecting this after my mediocre chart run during the whole year...
                        [center:vkux8078]FOLLOW THE DUCK[/center:vkux8078]

Comment

• I didn't even make Top 50...

Comment

Working...
                          X