No announcement yet.

UKMIX Weekly Top Posters - 27 September 2021 to 4 October 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UKMIX Weekly Top Posters - Week 8 (published 11/11/2017)

Imma be 2x platinum next week
    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Encouraging spammers. Great work
      Ste's Personal Chart 2020

Comment

• 2 weeks in the top 25. Imma hit
        Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by steophonic
          Encouraging spammers. Great work
          I'm sorry, but it really seems like due to this topics, some users try to post as much as possible...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
            Originally posted by steophonic
            I'm sorry, but it really seems like due to this topics, some users try to post as much as possible...
            It's all a publicity stunt by Ukmix, they're trying to get the forum to have more traffic since it's been slowing down lately

jk

#fakenews
            Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Well, it works...

Comment

• Thanks for the stats Wayne and congrats to everybody who made the list

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
                  Could be true
                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica
                    Originally posted by Tansike
                    Could be true
                    As "this topics" is in plural I believe you guys are referring to UKMix Hot100 too.... It was not the idea, only to portray trends in the site regarding threads and users. Maybe that's the effect in a short term but eventually posters will realize there is no prize or whatever and then these charts will only represent popularity and activity.
                    But I may be wrong.
                    CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                    FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

• Originally posted by leomedar
                      Originally posted by Erotica
                      Could be true
                      As "this topics" is in plural I believe you guys are referring to UKMix Hot100 too.... It was not the idea, only to portray trends in the site regarding threads and users. Maybe that's the effect in a short term but eventually posters will realize there is no prize or whatever and then these charts will only represent popularity and activity.
                      But I may be wrong.
                      I am really thankful for the work and effort you and Wayne put in. Itís just a pity that it has resulted in some immature side effects.

Comment

• Sorry no, i meant to write down 'topic', not topics...

I'm a huge fan of your topic leomedar, even if i don't comment weekly there!

And yes, Wayne does an absolutely fantastic work too, though i really think there are some side effects, as biscuits just wrote.

Comment

It's a shame that there are a couple of you that feel like that.

Was it my intent to boost forum activity with this topic? Yes (can't speak on behalf of leomedar). But certainly not to result in spam - as I've always said about all instances of rule breaking, raise them with a moderator (privately). Nobody has done that yet but I'd be happy to receive a PM about this.

Now you've killed the buzz in my topic, can we please move on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne

I'm glad the forum seems to be more active lately, so yay Wayne
                            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                              It's a shame that there are a couple of you that feel like that.

Was it my intent to boost forum activity with this topic? Yes (can't speak on behalf of leomedar). But certainly not to result in spam - as I've always said about all instances of rule breaking, raise them with a moderator (privately). Nobody has done that yet but I'd be happy to receive a PM about this.

Anything that increases activity has to be a good thing. I must admit I was wondering if it was worth the effort posting everything I do as the views were getting less and less but there has been an upturn maybe because of these threads.

As long as posts are positive, interesting, valuable and friendly then creating renewed interest in the best forum there is has to be a good thing.

Keep posting.......
                              Keep the fire burning like the first time feeling

Comment

Originally posted by Erotica
                                Could be true
                                But I may be wrong.
                                Both topics and ideas are great though
                                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Back to the important:

- Amazing week with so many posts! That also impacted the Hot100 obviously. Record
                                  - Glad Nippi is back, What he does in the Whitney thread is amazing, I really enjoy going there to see his posts and data
                                  - Shaka & RayRay rising is cool. Shaka really brings life to the Mariah thread

Please Wayne, what are my stats? I think I am Silver and I should be around #40.

thanks!
                                  CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                                  FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

• Aside from revival of some games like This or That, I really don't see any increase in spamming.
                                    Floped and localed

Comment

Please Wayne, what are my stats? I think I am Silver and I should be around #40.
                                      I'd be happy to!

With 62 posts, you ranked #36 - and you're currently 28th in the "to-date" rankings with 538 posts (meaning you're GOLD)!

Comment

Great to see Jjeffs in the list. He is one of my favorite.
                                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                                          Great to see Jjeffs in the list. He is one of my favorite.
                                          Yes, I meant to say that too - Jjeffs is one of my current favourites, I imagine he'll do well in the annual Top Poster countdown, due to be held in January!

Comment

Originally posted by leomedar
                                            Back to the important:

- Glad Nippi is back, What he does in the Whitney thread is amazing, I really

enjoy going there to see his posts and data
                                            Thank you and enjoy

Comment

Thank you for the stats
                                              Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Wayne, I feel like I flopped. What are my stats compared to last week?
                                                I love all things Mariah. DAAAAHHHHLING!!!!

Comment

• Some of y'all will be so dramatic about everything. This is a cute idea.
                                                  Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                                                    Some of y'all will be so dramatic about everything. This is a cute idea.
                                                    +1

Some of the top posters are great contributors to the forums always keeping threads up to date and also adding info to the charts and sales section. This was a fun idea to encourage people posting. I also enjoy reading some comments as if y'all are actual pop stars.
                                                    You ain't gotta break down,
                                                    YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Working...
                                                    X