UKMIX Weekly Top Posters - 28 November 2022 to 5 December 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlueScorpion
    I don't think I've even charted this year and I used to be a Top 5 regular. Let me have my laptop back!
    Why don't you buy a new one? Would be good to see you post more.
    My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Whitney 8. Meghan Trainor 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

• Wayne, we miss you!
      Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

Comment

• Headlines
        • Number Of Total User Sign Ins: 654 (-5.2)[/*:m:32uenzsw]
        • Number Of Posters That Made At Least 1 Post: 340 (-10.8%)[/*:m:32uenzsw]
        • Impact Rating: 51.9% (-1.7%)[/*:m:32uenzsw]
        • Total Weekly Posts Figure: 6,818(-3.0%)[/*:m:32uenzsw]

Sorry, no commentary this week - quite busy at the moment, should be back to normal next week.

This Week's Milestones

JakeP - 4,000
        BodyShop - 3,000

A bit short on the milestones this week! Congratulations to all of the above posters nonetheless!

If you want to know your ranking, just holler!

Comment

• Re: UKMIX Weekly Top Posters - Week 27 (published 28/03/2018

thank you for the stats. never expected to go up last week to be honest
          Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Well I’ve had them since normal time on Saturday - thought not posting them in some form would be silly!

Interesting - Benjamin is one post away from diamond and NothingFails is 1 post away from Platinum!

Comment

• Platinum ,baby

Comment

• Thanks!!!
                Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

Comment

• Finally posted a bit less as it seems
                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Crossing 9000 posts next week!
                    My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Whitney 8. Meghan Trainor 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

• I rise like a Phoenix
                      Originally posted by SummerPeur
                      Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                      Originally posted by Goldmoney
                      So does her microphone

Comment

• Thanks for the stats, congrats everybody

Comment

Ahh Im back in the top 25!! Thanks for the stats Wayne!
                          Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                          'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• Congratz, everyone!
                            You ain't gotta break down,
                            YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

If it’s not too much bother, could I have my chart run in 2018? I expect most of it to be 3-4

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                                If it’s not too much bother, could I have my chart run in 2018? I expect most of it to be 3-4
                                biscuits
                                CR: 4-69-46-14-38-20-70-47-24-27-19-77-46-73-40-49-6-4-3-4-6-6-3-3-7-3-4-

Week 1: #4 (210 posts)
                                Week 2: #69 (21 posts)
                                Week 3: #46 (33 posts)
                                Week 4: #14 (73 posts)
                                Week 5: #38 (52 posts)
                                Week 6: #20 (82 posts)
                                Week 7: #70 (29 posts)
                                Week 8: #47 (49 posts)
                                Week 9: #24 (81 posts)
                                Week 10: #27 (72 posts)
                                Week 11: #19 (101 posts)
                                Week 12: #77 (24 posts)
                                Week 13: #46 (51 posts)
                                Week 14: #73 (20 posts)
                                Week 15: #40 (42 posts)
                                Week 16: #49 (47 posts) * 2018 YTD begins here *
                                Week 17: #6 (209 posts)
                                Week 18: #4 (310 posts)
                                Week 19: #3 (307 posts)
                                Week 20: #4 (219 posts)
                                Week 21: #6 (188 posts)
                                Week 22: #6 (163 posts)
                                Week 23: #3 (260 posts)
                                Week 24: #3 (308 posts)
                                Week 25: #7 (164 posts)
                                Week 26: #3 (292 posts)
                                Week 27: #4 (229 posts)

Total Posts = 3,639 posts (3x Platinum) - 8th highest
                                2018 YTD = 2,696 - 4th highest behind Nippian93, borderwolf & heppolo

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                                  Originally posted by biscuits
                                  2018 YTD = 2,696 - 4th highest behind Nippian93, borderwolf & heppolo
                                  And stay behind, please, don't push!!!
                                  Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

Comment

Thanks

Comment

• Hello, Wayne!

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigham
                                        Hello, Wayne!
                                        Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                          Originally posted by thebigham
                                          Hello, Wayne!

Comment

I have the stats for both last week and this week - will see what I can do today.

Comment

• Please note - this is not this week's chart but last week's chart (so the final chart of March) - I will present this week's chart at some point this week.

Headlines
                                              • Number Of Total User Sign Ins: 684 (-0.8%)[/*:m:8ygfodbr]
                                              • Number Of Posters That Made At Least 1 Post: 373 (+0.8%)[/*:m:8ygfodbr]
                                              • Impact Rating: 54.5% (+0.9%)[/*:m:8ygfodbr]
                                              • Total Weekly Posts Figure: 7,164 (+5.2%)[/*:m:8ygfodbr]

Talking Points

Well, changes are afoot! We have a new #1 and it's only taken him 28 weeks to make it! Finally, after an incredible 12 non-consecutive weeks at #2 (9 of which have been consecutive - he has been Nippian93's runner up for those last 9 weeks), UKMIX Chart Analysis legend borderwolf tops the weekly chart with 334 posts! This is his highest weekly posts figure yet and his to-date post count stands at 8,221 (with 3,973 of those occurring in 2018). He is only the fifth poster to have topped the chart, the others being: Nippian93, MusicRecords, BlueScorpion and heppolo.

Ending his 9th week run at #1 (and bringing to an end his 20th non-consecutive week) is Nippian93 with 332 posts (just 2 posts fewer than borderwolf). This is his 5th lowest weekly posting tally - and his lowest since week 15 when he made 332 posts. With a to-date posting tally of 9,366 and a 2018 YTD tally of 4,419, he is both the #1 ranked poster to-date and the #1 ranked poster 2018 YTD.

Increasing his post count by 16.5% and again ranking as the highest-ranked moderator is biscuits with 267 posts. This week, he makes progress in both the to-date chart and the 2018 YTD chart - he moves up one spot in the former (ranking #7 with 3,906 posts) and remaining static in the 2018 YTD chart but shortening the gap between himself at #4 and heppolo at #3 to just 29 posts (with 2,963 posts 2018 YTD).

Climbing back to #4 for the 6th non-consecutive week (which is the same amount of non-consecutive weeks he's spent at #5) is Benjamin with 220 posts. Amazingly, he also becomes just the 4th Diamond-certified poster this week as his to-date post count climbs to 5,216 posts (with 2,854 of those posts made in 2018).

Closing out the top 5 this week and returning to his peak position is SummerPeur with 219 posts - now, this includes the majority of the first day of his interview as I was a bit later on Saturday that week taking the numbers (which slightly impacts his week 29 number - though that's still a good number). To-date, his post count stands at 2,886 (the 14th highest tally) with 2,060 of those occurring in 2018 (the 7th highest tally).

Top 10 Ranked Moderators

#1 - biscuits - 267 posts (#3)
                                              #2 - Benjamin - 220 posts (#4)
                                              #3 - Thriller - 123 posts (#10)
                                              #4 - Wayne - 122 posts (#11)
                                              #5 - trebor - 98 posts (#17)
                                              #6 - Spartan - 89 posts (#19)
                                              #7 - JSparksFan - 82 posts (#23)
                                              #8 - SholasBoy- 51 posts (#39)
                                              #9 - stevyy - 35 posts (#50)
                                              #10 - FreakyFlyBry - 35 posts (#51)
                                              #---- - menime123 - 35 posts (#52)

And onto some random tidbits:
                                              • The number of posters making 300 posts this week stood at 2 (--).[/*:m:8ygfodbr]
                                              • The number of posters making 200 posts this week stood at 5 (+1).[/*:m:8ygfodbr]
                                              • The number of posters making 100 posts this week climbs to 16 (+1). [/*:m:8ygfodbr]
                                              • To enter into this week's chart, you needed to have made at least 82 posts (+3 posts).[/*:m:8ygfodbr]

This Week's Milestones

Blondini - 54,000
                                              biscuits - 44,000
                                              borderwolf - 42,000
                                              Nippian93 - 35,000
                                              abi - 32,000
                                              Gravity - 8,000
                                              BlueScorpion - 6,000

Some huge milestones this week, congratulations to all!

If you want to know your ranking, just holler!

Comment

• Re: UKMIX Weekly Top Posters - Week 28 (published 08/04/2018

thank you for the stats, I've crossed that 18.000 mark finally
                                                Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Re: UKMIX Weekly Top Posters - Week 28 (published 08/04/2018

^ You will appear on this week's milestones list - you were 3 posts short on last week's!

Comment

• Thanks,Wayne !
                                                    Congratulations everyone and especially Borderwolf !

Comment

Working...
                                                    X