Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    WHOA ... I feel like a disounted Bruno Mars single with that climb

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Climbing to #3 and achieving a BRAND NEW peak is MusicRecords - with a noticeable increase in activity this week, he was bound to do well! Week on week, he increases in activity by 101%.

Leave a comment:

• BlueScorpion
    replied
    ^ That's ok, thanks anyway

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    @ BlueScorpion - I've just realised that you were the only poster who's name wasn't bolded.

I've amended

Leave a comment:

• BlueScorpion
    replied
    I've come to learn I have the lowest posts per day than anyone in Top 20, except for Jjeffs.

In contrast, our beloved Nippian93 has an average of 42.15 posts per day, surely an all-time high on UKMIX

My prediction for next week chart is that I'll surely drop considerably, probably below Top 10. But don't count me out yet - as soon as we approach Christmas season I'll be all up on Mariah's threads besides, Taylor Swift, one of my favorite artists, is dropping a new album soon!

Honorable Mention

[joke]These Asian bots trying to break in this week's chart though had been wiped out by a truculent Wayne [/joke]

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

Headlines

This week's headlines make for interesting reading!

In total, 865 people signed into their UKMIX accounts in week 3 - which based on a 7 day tracking period, is the highest figure we've had since we started tracking activity 3 weeks ago! It represents a slight increase of 1.4% on the previous week!

You'll hear me refer to impact rate each week - that figure essentially represents the % of those posters that are signing in who choose to make at least 1 post. This week, the figure stands at a mighty 49.2% - up 1.9% on the previous week and the highest figure we've reached so far!

And the biggie - we almost topped 6k! With a total post count last week of 5,980 - forum activity increased by 7.6%!

Talking Points

Perhaps to the surprise of absolutely nobody, Nippian93 continues his reign at #1 - that now makes it 3 consecutive weeks at #1, he's all we've ever known! Remarkably, he posts the exact same number of times this week as he did the previous week.

Hot on his heels is Chart Analysis legend borderwolf who continues at #2 - it should be noted that why Nippian did continue at #1, he didn't increase his weekly post count, whereas borderwolf did (increasing his post count by 6%).

Climbing to #3 and achieving a BRAND NEW peak is MusicRecords - with a noticeable increase in activity this week, he was bound to do well! Week on week, he increases in activity by 101%.

After falling to #13 last week, BlueScorpion zooms back into the top 5 this week with an increase in activity of almost 81%! It should be noted that whilst his position of #4 this week is excellent, he does fall short of the #2 peak he achieved in week 1 - sorry boo!

And at #5, we have everyone's favourite moderator - Wayne. Whilst my activity does increase week on week, it does so at a much slower rate than certain other posters (almost 20% - measly!) and so I have to settle for #5!

Speaking of moderators, let's run down the rest of the list (as far as the top 100 goes): Thriller (#9 - 96 posts), stevyy (#13 - 87 posts), Benjamin (#37 - 36 posts), biscuits (#46 - 33 posts), tdc2000 (#75 - 20 posts), matthew_dixon (#82 - 19 posts) and FreakyFlyBry (#96 - 16 posts).

A special shout out goes to DOSSOME who vaults from 159 to 14 this week, increasing his post count by a colossal 1,300% (from 6 posts the week previous to 84 posts this week) - the highest such figure in the top 25!

Within the rest of the top 25. the following posters achieve new peaks this week: Tansike (#8), heppolo (#10), himc15 {#11), DOSSOME (#14), JSparksFan (#17), BrainDamagell (#19), menime123 (#21), Erotica (#22) and JakeP (#23)!

This Week's Milestones

stevyy - 47,000
    JSparksFan - 44,000
    NoAngel - 8,000
    Colbie - 6,000
    HellaGood - 3,000
    88marcus88 - 500

Congratulations to each of you!

If you want to know your ranking, just holler!

Leave a comment:

• Leo
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    [*]Last week's highest ranked moderator was biscuits who ranked 4th; this week, just like a Mariah Carey album, he plummets to #69 as he's been very busy in Japan!
    Iím sorry but
    mmmm

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    [*]Last week's highest ranked moderator was biscuits who ranked 4th; this week, just like a Mariah Carey album, he plummets to #69 as he's been very busy in Japan!
    Iím sorry but

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    ^ah makes sense!

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Huge difference between week 1 and 2! week 1 seemed a lot harder to get into
    Week 1 had a 10 day monitoring period though, week 2 had a 7 day window.

Activity amongst everyone that posted in week 2 compared to week 1 was around 4% lower (working on an averages basis for week 1), so there was a bit of a decline last week.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Huge difference between week 1 and 2! week 1 seemed a lot harder to get into

Leave a comment:

• BlueScorpion
    replied
    Very nice thread, thanks for hosting, Wayne!

It's good being part of this community.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Well I've definitely noticed a bit more of you over the last week, which can only be a good thing!
    Thanks hun

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Well I've definitely noticed a bit more of you over the last week, which can only be a good thing!

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Surprised I even charted
    I don't know how you can even claim to be surprised given how much you've posted in your own interviews topic.
    I know but the thing is, I felt the same way last week and didnít even chart so wasnít expecting to this week either as I didnít even feel like I posted more than the previous week but I guess I did

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Surprised I even charted
    I don't know how you can even claim to be surprised given how much you've posted in your own interviews topic.

Leave a comment:

• Leo
    replied
    Nippian rules!

- amazing jumps by sime members.
    - biscuits is missed whenever he takes some days off, but he will be number 1 one week.
    - Cool that I stayed at 22. Listening to Taylor Swift song now.
    - Glad i crossed the 9000 mark, One day I'll be a Legend.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Thanks for the stats .

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    Nippian

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Surprised I even charted

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    I can live with my top 20 placement this week. I had so much work stuff to do.

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Interesting that four people actually managed to retain their positions from the previous tracking period. As for me, I suppose I have the active week in music news (Cardi B's #1, Beyoncť hopping on the "Mi Gente" remix) for the climb.

Thanks for the chart, Wayne!

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Can't believe I went up to #11.

Probably due to my interview that got me a little more active.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    How ironic that biscuits is at 69.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X