UKMIX Weekly Top Posters - 6 September 2021 to 13 September 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by urbanmusik
    Like most of my faves I'll be lucky if I trouble the top 40.
    I can confirm...

121 - dhenapie - 16 posts
    122 - modjoch - 16 posts
    123 - urbanmusik - 15 posts
    124 - VoteMe - 15 posts
    125 - Youknowit - 15 posts

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik
      Nippian is gonna Despacito this, isn't he?
      A couple of months at #1 and then banned?

Comment

Great to see Nippian at #1. I love his posts. Especially about Whitney. It keeps us up to date.
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Week 2 data runs up until 10am this morning! I'll now prepare the chart and publish later!

Comment

I don't think that I will make the top 20 this week.
            My Chart

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy
              I don't think that I will make the top 20 this week.
              All is not always as it seems...

Comment

Don't forget last week's chart was a reflection of 10 days worth of activity - so this week will see the vast majority of posters decline as it reflects our first 7 day monitoring period. To make this week's headlines a fair comparison, I'm going to take an average of last week's stats.

Headlines
                • In week 2, 853 people accessed their UKMIX accounts - which is quite tremendous when you consider that the week prior (which was a 10 day period) saw 906 people access their accounts. Based on averages, this represents an increase of 35% this week![/*:m:345ab9dm]
                • Of the 853 people that signed in, 404 of them posted, which gives an impact rate of 47.3% - this is down slightly on last week's 47.4%.[/*:m:345ab9dm]
                • And the biggie - there were more than 5,500 posts made last week! Based on averages, this represented a decline of around 4% on the previous week![/*:m:345ab9dm]

Talking Points
                • For the 2nd consecutive week, Nippian93 ranks as our most active poster having made a huge 331 posts in the last 7 days - this yields an impressive per-day average of 32.4 posts! But worried, he should be!
                  [/*:m:345ab9dm]
                • On Nippian93's tail, is UKMIX chart icon Borderwolf who incredibly manages to increase his post count to 254! This was despite the monitoring period being 3 days less than the week prior. His next milestone is the 35k mark - at current rate, he could be there in 2 weeks time!
                • Last week's highest ranked moderator was biscuits who ranked 4th; this week, just like a Mariah Carey album, he plummets to #69 as he's been very busy in Japan! And instead, your top ranked moderator is Wayne (#3 - 122 posts). Your top 5 ranked moderators this week are: Wayne (#3), Thriller (#17 - 73 posts), stevyy (#18 - 71 posts), Benjamin (#27 - 48 posts) & biscuits/SholasBoy (#69 & #70 - 21 posts).
                • We have one brand new entry into the countdown - he wasn't included the week before as he'd made less than 100 posts but this week, with a colossal 91 posts (to date - 184 posts), we welcome Jjeffs! He's made a real impact on UKMIX with some great posts![/*:m:345ab9dm]

This Week's Milestones
                • Erotica - 12,000[/*:m:345ab9dm]
                • joiPrince_JO - 10,000[/*:m:345ab9dm]
                • leomedar - 9,000[/*:m:345ab9dm]
                • nympho - 6,000[/*:m:345ab9dm]
                • taustin13 - 2,000[/*:m:345ab9dm]

A big shout-out to joiPrince_JO this week - with the 24 posts he made last week, he just scrapes past the 10k mark (the 157th poster to achieve this, ranking #156 in the all-time ranks) and achieves LEGEND status here at UKMIX!

If you want to know your ranking, just holler!

Comment

Keeping my position
                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Thank you for my info sugar

Comment

How ironic that biscuits is at 69.

Comment

Can't believe I went up to #11.

Probably due to my interview that got me a little more active.
                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Interesting that four people actually managed to retain their positions from the previous tracking period. As for me, I suppose I have the active week in music news (Cardi B's #1, Beyoncé hopping on the "Mi Gente" remix) for the climb.

Thanks for the chart, Wayne!
                          Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Stay (not the Rihanna one)

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

I can live with my top 20 placement this week. I had so much work stuff to do.
                            My Chart

Comment

Surprised I even charted
                              Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Originally posted by DOSSOME
                                Nippian

Comment

Thanks for the stats .

Comment

Nippian rules!

- amazing jumps by sime members.
                                    - biscuits is missed whenever he takes some days off, but he will be number 1 one week.
                                    - Cool that I stayed at 22. Listening to Taylor Swift song now.
                                    - Glad i crossed the 9000 mark, One day I'll be a Legend.
                                    CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                                    FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                      Surprised I even charted
                                      I don't know how you can even claim to be surprised given how much you've posted in your own interviews topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                                        Surprised I even charted
                                        I don't know how you can even claim to be surprised given how much you've posted in your own interviews topic.
                                        I know but the thing is, I felt the same way last week and didn’t even chart so wasn’t expecting to this week either as I didn’t even feel like I posted more than the previous week but I guess I did
                                        Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Well I've definitely noticed a bit more of you over the last week, which can only be a good thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                                            Well I've definitely noticed a bit more of you over the last week, which can only be a good thing!
                                            Thanks hun
                                            Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Very nice thread, thanks for hosting, Wayne!

It's good being part of this community.
                                              You ain't gotta break down,
                                              YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Huge difference between week 1 and 2! week 1 seemed a lot harder to get into
                                                Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Huge difference between week 1 and 2! week 1 seemed a lot harder to get into
                                                  Week 1 had a 10 day monitoring period though, week 2 had a 7 day window.

Activity amongst everyone that posted in week 2 compared to week 1 was around 4% lower (working on an averages basis for week 1), so there was a bit of a decline last week.

Comment

^ah makes sense!
                                                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Working...
                                                    X