Clear All

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    Oooh this is a cool thread!

Whatís my chart run?
    Week 1 - 230 - 4 posts (#345)
    Week 2 - 209 - 4 posts (#345)
    Week 3 - 212 - 4 posts (#343)
    Week 4 - 139 - 9 posts (#343)

You've made a total of 21 posts over the last 4 weeks and moved 2 places up the ranking. You are however already up to #341 in the all-time rankings in the current week - only 8 posts behind AlexZ at #340.

Comment

• I love how certain topics (like This or That) were revived when this started
      Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
        I love how certain topics (like This or That) were revived when this started
        Shhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
          Originally posted by Goldmoney
          Am I at least top 40? I might be able to break the official chart next week.
          #36 - Westen - 38 posts
          #37 - eternally12 - 38 posts
          #38 - Goldmoney - 38 posts
          #39 - bm08 - 36 posts
          #40 - SilentDream - 36 posts
          Whats my ranking?
          I love all things Mariah. DAAAAHHHHLING!!!!

Comment

• #41 - OutlawTorn - 34 posts
            #42 - abi - 34 posts
            #43 - taustin13 - 32 posts
            #44 - WakeUpMusic - 32 posts
            #45 - hellohello - 32 posts

Comment

• wow cool thread
              whats my ranking??

Comment

• #76 - blackbird - 19 posts
                #77 - xrafaelx - 19 posts
                #78 - LambChild - 18 posts
                #79 - Washingtonian25 - 18 posts
                #80 - BlankSpace - 18 posts

Comment

#76 - blackbird - 19 posts
                  #77 - xrafaelx - 19 posts
                  #78 - LambChild - 18 posts
                  #79 - Washingtonian25 - 18 posts
                  #80 - BlankSpace - 18 posts
                  thanks
                  I'll probably do better once taylor releases Reputation
                  watch out everyone (Except for you @Nippian93)

Comment

Originally posted by leomedar
                    How about my position this week?
                    #26 - Tansike - 52 posts
                    #27 - leomedar - 46 posts
                    #28 - nympho - 46 posts
                    #29- himc15 - 45 posts
                    #30 - Serby - 43 posts
                    Ouch, just missed the chart by one post

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
                      Ouch, just missed the chart by one post
                      Your first week outside of the top 25 actually - what a shame, as only by 1 post!

Your 4 week cume is impressive though, 341 posts to be exact - you started at #14 in the all-time ranks and you still are #14 in the all-time ranks, 634 posts behind Bry at #13.

Based on current trends, you will lap Bryan in 10 weeks time (his 4 week cume is 67 posts, averaging 17 per week).

Comment

• Thanks Wayne
                        I love all things Mariah. DAAAAHHHHLING!!!!

Comment

• Headlines

Though the number of people signing in this week to access their UKMIX accounts fell by 50 posters (declining 5.4%), it stayed healthy at 873 - the third highest weekly tally yet (trailing 923 last week and 906 in week 1).

In addition to the healthy sign in numbers, we also saw a substantial increase in the impact rating - just to remind those not familiar, the impact rating measures the number of people that made at least 1 post last week (that have more than 100 posts in total) as a percentage of the overall number of people that signed into their UKMIX accounts. And this week, that number climbed to 46.5% (an increase of 4.2% on the previous week) as 406 people signed into their accounts (up 15 on last week's figure of 391). . This is however still the 2nd lowest number since we started tracking numbers 5 weeks ago - the peak came in week 3 (with a mighty impact rating of 49.2%). That 50% figure continues to evade us!

And the figure you all want to know about! Up until last week, the UKMIX Weekly Top Posters had made a grand total of 25,472 posts in the first 4 weeks of this chart. This week, that figure tops the 30k mark as we see the 2nd highest weekly tally yet of 6,856 posts! Remember, week 1 had a 10 day tracking period - if we adjust and take an average, this week's figure of 6,856 is actually the highest figure yet!

Talking Points

Onto the top 5 posters - the top 2 has never been this close! For the fifth consecutive week, your weekly top poster is Nippian93! His post count remains remarkably stable, as he manages to make 338 posts! On a weekly basis, Nippian93 has now made each week: 469 posts (week 1 - 10 day tracking period), 331 posts (week 2), 331 posts (week 3), 339 posts (week 4) and 338 posts (week 5)! That takes Nippian93's 5 week tally to 1,808 posts - he is responsible for 7% of the total UKMIX output for the last 5 weeks!

For the 2nd consecutive week, your runner up is MusicRecords with 305 posts made! This is only the 2nd time that a poster has made over 300 posts in a week since we started tracking 5 weeks ago. Compared to last week, MusicRecords increases his post count by 10.9% and takes his 5 week tally to 917 posts.

At #3, we have Chart Analysis' most active contributor - the iconic borderwolf! With 266 posts made, he increases his post count by 10.8% and he almost matches his weekly peak (which was 269 posts, achieved in week 3). As with the previous week, he makes just 2 posts outside of the Chart Analysis forums - 0.7% of his total output. His 5 week cumulative tally stands at 1,242 posts - the 2nd highest tally yet. One final little tidbit - there were over 2,600 posts made in the Chart Analysis forums this week, meaning borderwolf is responsible for 10.1% of the entire output of that forum - a chart analysis legend!

And completing what is a very static top 4, we have this week's highest ranked moderator - for the 2nd consecutive week - stevyy! A new Mariah Carey single resulted in stevyy having at least 47 meltdowns though it does also see him increase his post count by a humongous 34.6% (68 posts). Interestingly - and probably annoyingly for stevyy - had he made 3 posts more, he'd have achieved a new peak! His 5 week cumulative tally stands at 772 posts.

At #5, we have Wayne who makes 178 posts - the second highest weekly tally I have made since week 1. My 5 week cumulative tally stands at 791 posts.

And finally, the moderation team's stats: stevyy (#4- 264 posts), Wayne (#5 - 178 posts), Thriller (#13 - 95 posts), Benjamin (#15 - 86 posts), biscuits (#38 - 52 posts), JimJim (#57 - 34 posts), matthew_dixon (#69 - 24 posts), tdc2000 (#72 - 23 posts) & SholasBoy (#96 - 15 posts).

With the release of a new Mariah Carey single, we saw huge gains in the sheer volume of Mariah lambs in the top 25: stevvy (#4 - 264 posts), BlueScorpion (#6 - 161 posts), Shaka (#7 - 140 posts), himc15 (#8 (128 posts), RayRay (#11 - 103 posts), Thriller (#13 - 95 posts), Gravity (#17 - 76 posts) & SmartIsNewSexy (#23 - 70 posts),

Only 4 posters have remained in the top 10 since the start - Nippian93, borderwolf, Wayne & Shaka!

Some other random points this week! The number of people that made over 200 posts stood at 4 - that's the highest tally since week 1, in which 5 posters made over 200 posts. The number of posters that made 100 posts stood at 12 this week - the highest tally since week 1, when 15 made at least 100 posts. To make the chart this week, you needed to have made 68 posts - that's also the highest tally since week 1, which required 74 posts! It's worth remembering that whilst all of these numbers seem to fall short of week 1, week 1 had a 10 day tracking periiod.

This Week's Milestones

MusicRecords - 8,000
                          Gravity - 6,000
                          GreekGeek - 6,000
                          rocker99 - 3,000
                          H0neyBF1y - 500

If you want to know your ranking, just holler!

Comment

• Wth for some reason I actually felt like I posted way less than last week and woohoo and being in the top 200 all time
                            Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• i love this whole concept
                              although i don't contribute much i love reading it
                              Good Job Wayne

Comment

• Wow, MusicRecords must be proud, he's never been as close to that #1

I'm very glad to see huge gains from himc15 and RayRay - both Mariah fans and great contributors overall to this forum.
                                You ain't gotta break down,
                                YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• I am so happy to be #4 again. What an honour to be in that top 5 with all the amazingly dedicated people.

Also, I want to shout out to my German friends Mainshow and Erotica.
                                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueScorpion
                                    Wow, MusicRecords must be proud, he's never been as close to that #1

I'm very glad to see huge gains from himc15 and RayRay - both Mariah fans and great contributors overall to this forum.
                                    Considering Iíll never really be #1, Iím more than happy with #2 just like on the Ukmix Hot 100...#1 is not possible
                                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                                      I am so happy to be #4 again. What an honour to be in that top 5 with all the amazingly dedicated people.

Also, I want to shout out to my German friends Mainshow and Erotica.
                                      And your American friend musicrecords!
                                      Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Talking Points

there were over 2,600 posts made in the Chart Analysis forums this week, meaning borderwolf is responsible for 10.1% of the entire output of that forum

Really????
                                        Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

Comment

• Yes, but it's all good stuff!

Unlike MusicRecords...

Comment

Yes, but it's all good stuff!

Unlike MusicRecords...
                                            Reported for personal abuse
                                            Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Again, maintenance on the genre forums drives The Retro (with older topics being moved across).

Comment

• I've reached a milestone of 6000 posts this week. Still can't believe how I've managed to do that. Usually I'm not so dedicated to anything #Gemini
                                                Floped and localed

Comment

• Thanks for the stats
                                                  R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

• Thanks again for the stats, Wayne. Where do I rank this week?
                                                    UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [080-076]
                                                    "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [#3 revealed!]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X