Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourself

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Welcome then
    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

    Comment


    • Re: How I came to UKMIX

      Welcome to UKMIX

      Comment


      • Re: How I came to UKMIX

        Welcome to UKMIX. It's a very good and welcoming forum
        Love you like a love song!

        Comment


        • Hi,
          I am new to the forum. Please welcome me...
          Certified Ethical hacking Nepal

          Comment


          • Re: Hi UKMix!

            ^ Welcome here Neosphere!!
            You drew stars around my scars

            Comment


            • Re: Hi UKMix!

              Welcome Neosphere
              Whitney Houston

              Comment


              • Re: How I came to UKMIX

                Welcome and enjoy
                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

                Comment


                • Re: How I came to UKMIX

                  Welcome and enjoy
                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Wayne
                    Welcome!

                    Love the username!
                    I feel the same
                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

                    Comment


                    • Re: Hi UKMIX

                      Welcome to your new home...and homies
                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

                      Comment


                      • Hi I'm Brian

                        Hi all I'm new here and fairly new to forums but I LOVE Mariah Carey, Cher, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Kelly Clarkson, Britney Spears & Rihanna!

                        Looking forward to exploring the forum more...
                        STOP SINGING MY PART NOW BABY.

                        Comment


                        • Re: Hi I'm Brian

                          He's also my husband lol. Welcome to the forum!
                          Love you like a love song!

                          Comment


                          • Re: Hi I'm Brian

                            Welcome here!
                            You drew stars around my scars

                            Comment


                            • Re: Hi I'm Brian

                              How is that username not already taken haha.

                              Hey yah Brian!
                              We lack Mariah Carey fans.
                              Originally posted by SummerPeur
                              Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                              Originally posted by Goldmoney
                              So does her microphone

                              Comment


                              • Re: Hi I'm Brian

                                Hi Brian!

                                Welcome! - Nice to see your favourite artists (I absolutely adore Britney).
                                I hope you will have a nice time here & maybe even take part in our lovely ukmixVision (Eurovision 2018) game. Maybe your husband can tell you more about it (and vote as well) - Cheers!

                                +
                                Since you like Mariah, what about Ariana?

                                ++
                                It's funny that you chose "IAmQueenB" and didn't name Beyoncé as one of your favourites
                                Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by Colbie
                                  Welcome here!
                                  HI thank you for the welcome
                                  STOP SINGING MY PART NOW BABY.

                                  Comment


                                  • I've already made fun of him for picking iamqueenB when he isn't even a Bey Stan hahaha he didn't even realise it made him look like the biggest Stan ever.
                                    Love you like a love song!

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Mainshow
                                      Hi Brian!

                                      Welcome! - Nice to see your favourite artists (I absolutely adore Britney).
                                      I hope you will have a nice time here & maybe even take part in our lovely ukmixVision (Eurovision 2018) game. Maybe your husband can tell you more about it (and vote as well) - Cheers!

                                      +
                                      Since you like Mariah, what about Ariana?

                                      ++
                                      It's funny that you chose "IAmQueenB" and didn't name Beyoncé as one of your favourites
                                      Haha I've been IAmQueenB on Instagram for years haha! I love Beyoncé but more 2011 backwards not a fan of "BEYONCÉ" or "LEMONADE"
                                      STOP SINGING MY PART NOW BABY.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by BehindBreakaway
                                        I've already made fun of him for picking iamqueenB when he isn't even a Bey Stan hahaha he didn't even realise it made him look like the biggest Stan ever.
                                        Well I don't think I can change it now so I'm stuck with it haha!
                                        STOP SINGING MY PART NOW BABY.

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                          How is that username not already taken haha.

                                          Hey yah Brian!
                                          We lack Mariah Carey fans.
                                          Haha hi! I know quite surprised haha and I'm glad I'm here representing MIMI!
                                          STOP SINGING MY PART NOW BABY.

                                          Comment


                                          • Re: Hi I'm Brian

                                            Welcome Brian!

                                            Some great faves there - are you a Céline fan?

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Wayne
                                              Welcome Brian!

                                              Some great faves there - are you a Céline fan?
                                              Thank you, yeah I LOVE Céline, one of my 1st favorite songs I used to listen to was Think Twice haha! Screaming at the top of my lungs waking everyone up... Nothing much has changed now haha!
                                              STOP SINGING MY PART NOW BABY.

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by BehindBreakaway
                                                He's also my husband lol. Welcome to the forum!
                                                OMG - I just did an IP check (as I do all new users) and was shocked to see you shared an IP. So glad there’s a good reason.

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by Wayne
                                                  Originally posted by BehindBreakaway
                                                  He's also my husband lol. Welcome to the forum!
                                                  OMG - I just did an IP check (as I do all new users) and was shocked to see you shared an IP. So glad there’s a good reason.
                                                  I've literally been trying to get him to join for months!!
                                                  Love you like a love song!

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Re: Hi I'm Brian

                                                    Yay! Welcome Brian
                                                    Big.Big.Booty.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X