No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I’m Lukas. I’ve been an active member of other music communities for a very long time, but I heard good things about this place so I decided to join!

I’ve been an active part of the Blogger community for most of 2017-2018, and I joined Pulse in 2019 and found a good community over there. This year I’m mainly focused on helping the Talk of the Charts community become more well-known.

I’m usually known for posting stats and doing chart predictions in my other communities so I guess I’ll do that here too. My music tastes usually lean toward pop (well not 2018-2020 pop) and hip-hop.

P.S. Why does it keep asking me to post a valid URL lmao

Comment

• ^ Welcome here!

Comment

• Hello all. I'm Paula and I passionate music fan. I have been playing guitar in small bands for the past 5 years (I'm 35). Never been the best player but it was a lot of fun. Also, I love gardening and craft
        Glad to join the community. This seems to be a great place for info
        Last edited by paulag; Mon July 20, 2020, 02:17.

Comment

• ^ Welcome here!

Comment

• Hello everyone! New to the forum here and great to see so many music chart enthusiasts

Comment

• ^ Welcome here!

Comment

• Hey, everyone! I'm Ramona and I come from Germany. My music interests are very broad - from pop music through classic rock and a little bit of hip-hop. I am a huge fan of Lady Gaga, Arctic Monkeys and Eminem. This forum has sparkled an old interest of mine - to be a part of an online forum community. The Coronavirus has forced us to spend more time online, so I decided to socialize myself this way... Since there are so many restrictions for nightlife, concerts and venues, it would be a pleasure for me to hang around here .

Comment

• Welcome here!

Comment

• Originally posted by stargazer_301 View Post
                  Hey, everyone! I'm Ramona and I come from Germany. My music interests are very broad - from pop music through classic rock and a little bit of hip-hop. I am a huge fan of Lady Gaga, Arctic Monkeys and Eminem. This forum has sparkled an old interest of mine - to be a part of an online forum community. The Coronavirus has forced us to spend more time online, so I decided to socialize myself this way... Since there are so many restrictions for nightlife, concerts and venues, it would be a pleasure for me to hang around here .
                  Welcome to UKMIX, Ramona!

Comment

• Hi i am from Germany, i am a fan of all Pop Music. My favourites are Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Kylie Minogue, Dua Lipa, Madonna, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande, Rihanna, Beyonce, Kacey Musgraves, Taylor Swift and others. I have a very broad taste in pop music.

Comment

• Hi i am from Germany, i am a fan of all Pop Music. My favourites are Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Kylie Minogue, Dua Lipa, Madonna, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande, Rihanna, Beyonce, Kacey Musgraves, Taylor Swift and others. I have a very broad taste in pop music.

Comment

• Welcome PopFan
                        Hope to see you in all those diva threads.
                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Welcome here! PopFan

Comment

• Hello! I would like to introduce myself: I am a male, 35 years old. I've been posting comments here on ukmix since 2019? I've been following the threads of these artists: Mariah, Whitney, Niall Horan, Backstreet Boys, Dolly Parton, Kygo, Tina Turner and Mandy Moore. I think they are VIA's (Very Important Artists) this year. So if you're fans of these singers, you might want to check my posts. Also, I've been streaming Snow Patrol, Switchfoot, Christina Grimmie, Jesse McCartney, etc. My latest music discovery is Zak Abel–what an amazing talent. I wish everyone a stress-free environment in this time of pandemic.

Comment

• Welcome to all the new people. Can't wait to see more of your posts!!
                              It's just a fling baby, fling baby, nothing more than a fling baby, fling baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by PopFan View Post
                                Hi i am from Germany, i am a fan of all Pop Music. My favourites are Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Kylie Minogue, Dua Lipa, Madonna, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande, Rihanna, Beyonce, Kacey Musgraves, Taylor Swift and others. I have a very broad taste in pop music.
                                You have fabulous taste, that is very compatible with UKMIX. Welcome!

Originally posted by nemospence View Post
                                Hello! I would like to introduce myself: I am a male, 35 years old. I've been posting comments here on ukmix since 2019? I've been following the threads of these artists: Mariah, Whitney, Niall Horan, Backstreet Boys, Dolly Parton, Kygo, Tina Turner and Mandy Moore. I think they are VIA's (Very Important Artists) this year. So if you're fans of these singers, you might want to check my posts. Also, I've been streaming Snow Patrol, Switchfoot, Christina Grimmie, Jesse McCartney, etc. My latest music discovery is Zak Abel–what an amazing talent. I wish everyone a stress-free environment in this time of pandemic.
                                You also have fabulous taste! Welcome to UKMIX!

Comment

• nemospence welcome here!

Comment

• Hello everybody. I've been visiting a website some occupations. I'm now the member of the forum. I can't wait to post about me being a future pop manager and putting to together a boyband.

Comment

• Hi dahhlings!

I used to post a long time ago under the username "HeatSeeker" and since I couldn't recover that account, I'm back and rebranded

The legendary Wayne may remember me from way back in the day. How you doing Wayne? Hope all is well, good to see you running the place

Looking forward to posting again

Comment

• Found The Introduction post in the end lol.
                                        I'm mick from UK I was a member 15-20 years ago when the site was still just out of the box been busy and lost focus with charts and music in general but I'm back now
                                        I think my old user name was DreamWeaver but can't find it so prob deleted, I'll be posting my playlists when I can create topics.

Thats it from me for now keep safe mick

Comment

• ^ Welcome back to both of you!

Comment

• Hello, I was a regular reader for several years in the 2000s, though I don't think I ever signed up. I lapsed from regular viewing after a while but started looking here again more recently as I've renewed my interest in the charts from the past. Although the main era I'm passionate for is the 80s I've been looking into the mix of chart choices available during the fifties and sixties, and I've been looking at the pre-chart era too - I had a CD of forties "number ones" arrive in the post today! Looking forward to joining in in the chart section!

Comment

• ^ Welcome here!

Comment

Working...
                                              X