No announcement yet.

2018 UKmix Hot100 Awards :: COMPLETE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic presentation, you're doing a brilliant job, leomedar!

I'm (obviously) already excited for the PC noms.

Little question: Are people allowed to vote for themselves/their own ropics?

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits
      Please don’t tire yourself out. It’s already more than perfect, so it’s fine if you wanna cut down some of the presentation
      Yep, I am a little freak. Yesterday I had a classroom after work and then I had to do some work stuff so I was trying too hard here. I'll keep my idea of presentation but if I have to slow down a little I will.

Originally posted by Tansike
      Fantastic presentation, you're doing a brilliant job, leomedar!

I'm (obviously) already excited for the PC noms.

Little question: Are people allowed to vote for themselves/their own ropics?
      Thanks Tansike! There are going to be 2 categories in the PC section, one for monthly/weekly/daily charts from members and other for special charts, such as Year-End charts, artists countdowns, charts of charts, etc. And you should keep excited

Of course voters will be allowed to vote whichever they want. Members will vote two choices per category and 3 choices in the big awards, one of them can be their own entry.
      VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
      ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

Comment

Re: 2018 UKMIX HOT100 AWARDS :: Noms - Music Categories!

^ Thank you Not that i plan to vote for myself (well, depends on other nominees ) but so it's clear before voting starts

Comment

Re: 2018 UKMIX HOT100 AWARDS :: Noms - Music Categories!

Belated, but this looks great, Leo! I look forward to voting

Comment

[center:22ggjnqy]

Here are the nominees for...

? OTR II ? (Beyoncé/JAY-Z) (Hugo)

On Mar 5th 2018 OTRII was opened by probably the biggest Beyoncé fan around, Hugo. Jun 6th marked the first show of the European leg, at Cardiff and with a 50K attendance according to the first post. Tomorrow the power couple will rock Berlin, and if France reaches the finals of the World Cup, they will be singing in Paris the day of the match! 47 dates announced and an expected 2.4M ticket sales, amazing. The thread is Gold certified and peaked at #4 in the hot100 and #1 in the Music charts!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Britney Spears | Piece of Me [Vegas Residency & 2018 Tour] (samra)

This pre-hot100 era thread managed a nomination in a very good year for Britney. Glorious may have failed to hit big time, but the POM Vegas shows and next Eurpean tour was a good move from the pop princess. First post of the tracking year belonged to weare, but the highlight of the year was that Britney sang LIVE! This managed a #2 peak in the Music Chart and #16 in the hot100!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eurovision Song Contest 2018: Lisbon, Portugal, May 2018 (Mainshow)

Mainshow is a great Eurovision fan, and it is natural he hosts this thread and related games. The thread was created Jan 31st 2017, so it was pre-hot100 era... in fact it was created before the 2017 edition took place! First post of the tracking year belonged to Mainshow. Platinum thread, this competed head to head with Mariah but has to settle with a #2 peak in the hot100. It got more replies but not enough views to take the crown.

K-POP Music (jpguy)

This 2008 thread started the tracking year with Ruthymon posting a video. Even for a non-KPop follower, I can highlights the amount of songs and TV shows shared regularly by abi, xtofer and company. The thread peaked at #12 in the Music charts and #36 in the hot100!

Which Album Are You Currently Listening To? (cristy)

Another 2008 original, this thread just turned 10 years!!!! First album of the tracking year shared was.... Ginette Claudette - Tainted Emotions by Gravity! The last one was janet by dhenapie almost 1800 posts later! This platinum thread peaked at #1 in the Music Charts and #13 in the hot100!

Your Song of the Day (jason2379)

This one will turn 10 years in a couple of months, so another big name here. First post of the tracking year belonged to JSparksFan but the video is no longer there, so next one is Kpop with, surprisingly, a Kpop act. The last one, 1214 posts later, belongs to Undercover with Neil Young! This peaked at number 2 in the Music Charts and #16 in the hot100, reaching platinum status in this year!

Almost nominated: Janet - The State of the World Tour (Extended) was just 3 points away to get a nom! Next is Top Female-led Singles 2000-2009 Countdown, little behind but great considering it is still unfinished!

VOTING WILL START NEXT FRIDAY JUNE 29TH![/center:22ggjnqy]

Comment

at Memoirs getting nominated in the album category. Lambs >>>
              Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

[center:2q0ns5ld]

Benjamin

382 Music threads and 14.644 points under his name, he is with no doubt a massive contributor in the Music threads! he has 2 chart toppers in the Music field, and 7 top20s, of which 4 broke into the top10. Kylie Minogue | Dancing is his best ranked thread.

Biebz

With 61 threads and 6.062 points awarded, Biebz is another key contributor. 7 Top20s and 4 Top 10s with Taylor Swift | Reputation as his highest ranked thread, he holds a massive 5 #1s in the Music Charts!

Controlfreak

He/She has no avatar, but that won't stop him for getting nominated! 117 threads and 1.913 points, including 1 #1 Music thread (Toni Braxton | Long As I Live). He has only one Top20 in the hot100: P!nk | Beautiful Trauma [single] peaked at number 18.

Hugo

81 threads + 2.505 points are enough for Hugo to score another nom this year! 3 Music chart toppers, and all related to the power couple: ? OTR II ? (Beyoncé/JAY-Z), Beyoncé - 4 and JAY-Z - 4:44! Those three threads are all Top20s, in fact 4 of them are Top10s!

theArmy

theArmy is banned, but managed to create a lot of popular threads before leaving, enough for a 2018 nomination! 50 threads and 4.585 points! 3 Music chart toppers and 4 hot100 top10s!!!

urbanmusik

92 threads and 2.882 points, urbanmusik closes this year list of hot hosts in the music scene. No chart toppers and only one hot100 Top20 (Rita Ora - Girls (feat. Charli XCX, Bebe Rexha & Cardi B)) but still plenty of popular stuff around.

Almost nominated: Thriller and abi were extremely close, but has to wait one more year to see if they compete for this one!

VOTING WILL START NEXT FRIDAY JUNE 29TH![/center:2q0ns5ld]

Comment

[center:2b6r3veo]

Beyond the Records | Ukmix Interviews (MusicRecords)

It was a busy year for MR, and his Interviews threads, created on Aug 24th 2017, definetly had an impact in UKMix. After all, like it or not, it is the only non-Mariah thread to reach the top! 23 members went through, some more funny, some more honest, all interesting and cool. Nick prepared a nice review of S1 and S2 interviews, and TIfan was the favourite one until SummerPeur showed up and the thread exploded. The thread reached double platinum status.

The Last Thing To Make You Laugh (Skelofect)

This UKMix classic dates back to nov 2004! Samra kicked off the tracking year with a funny tweet by Kelly Osborne. Last post belongs to Akini. This #4 Misc thread and #27 hot100 thread reached Gold status.

The Random Thought Thread (Virgostar)

A fresh re-start in 2015 by our beloved Virgostar. King biscuit kicked off the tracking year asking abot Divas, and the year was wrapped, more than 380 pages later, by TheRealest talking about Divas too. Certified 6xPlatinum, this peaked at #2 for 11 non-consecutive weeks! It was #1 in the Misc chart fro an impressive 31 weeks.

The UKMIX Members Photo Gallery (DC34ever)

In 2008 the thread was created and it is apparent from the first post that there had been previous attempts to have picture threads but that ended up nasty. jszmiles shared a picture back in jun 2017 that cannot be seen anymore and some members collapsed. Last picture of the year was shared by regular poster Benjamin, celebrating Pride month. Platinum thread, #10 in the hot100 and #2 in the Misc chart, it was a great year!

UKMix Hot100 (leomedar)

I was bored + biscuits had created a great thread recaping the week at ukmix but not updating it (just as winners of his survivors) = I realized I could come up with a weekly chart to summarize the week in ukmix. Started shily with just som top10s and then the overall chart but then evolved it to more genres and some write ups (sorry about my english and repetitive words). 81 pages later, the thread is up for this award, which is a spin-off from the Hot 100 so it feels like a full circle. Platinum thread, #15 peak in the hot100 and #2 in the Misc chart.

Unpopular Opinions (ManicFan2k)

This had a so-so performance in 2017 but this year it has been very active, peaking at #1 in the Misc chart and at #2 in the hot100. A 2008 thread, Hugo started the year praising Hercules, shortly after MusicRecords was predicting his own fate and finally the year ended with SummerPeur feeling rejected by GoldMoney.

Almost nominated: UKMIX Weekly Top Posters was SOOOO close! Wayne should have updated just one week and this would be in the final 6! This or That? and UKMIX Favourite Members 2017 were also close.

VOTING WILL START NEXT FRIDAY JUNE 29TH![/center:2b6r3veo]

Comment

[center:mos82b09]

biscuits

6 threads in the Misc charts, with a #1 Misc thread for the amazing UKMIX Favourite Members Countdown 2017 :: DISCUSSION, which also peaked at #2 in the hot100!

Hugo

16 threads with The Random Poll Thread as Top20 in the hot100 being his most popular entry. He also has 2 extra top10s in the Misc charts: TIDAL and UEFA Champions League.

ManicFan2k

5 threads in this genre, and the amazing Unpopular Opinions amongst them. He also has What are you eating right now? under his name and What Are You Currently Reading?, both Misc Top10s!

MusicRecords

5 Msic charts and 4 of them hot100 top10s!!! Beyond the Records | Ukmix Interviews, A Day With... | Ukmix Lives (#3), The "Agree or Disagree" Thread (#6) and The "What if...?" Thought-Provoking Thread (#9). But it is his itnerviews the signature thread, with 11 weeks in the top position of the Misc charts.

Virgostar

She has the fascinating The Random Thought Thread, hot100 #2, under her name. She was a powerful name in the past, I hope one day she returns to grace us with her music taste and cool attitude.

Wayne

Wayne has 30 THIRTY Misc threads created and 4 of them are hot100 Top40: 30 Day Song Challenge (10), Food Feud (20), UKMIX Weekly Top Posters (25) and Changes to UKMIX (29). His weekly posters thread is a highlight of the year.

Almost nominated: Guru, Skelofect and Serby had big chances. Maybe next year!

VOTING WILL START NEXT FRIDAY JUNE 29TH![/center:mos82b09]

Comment

Originally posted by cheapthrills
                      Belated, but this looks great, Leo! I look forward to voting
                      Thanks!

Originally posted by JSparksFan
                      at Memoirs getting nominated in the album category. Lambs >>>
                      such a random nom, I even expect it to win...

Tomorrow I'll be presenting noms for the News section and, if I have the time to do that, the Personal Charts. See you tomorrow!

Comment

Re: 2018 UKMIX HOT100 AWARDS :: Noms - Music + Misc Complete

Amazing job with this, Leo!

Shame that my cheese thread didn’t receive any nom (#snub)
                        last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by leomedar
                          and finally the year ended with SummerPeur feeling rejected by GoldMoney.
                          Oh my god you've got it all wrong.

GM is my babe, my sis. But that wasn't about him hahaha.
                          Originally posted by SummerPeur
                          Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                          Originally posted by Goldmoney
                          So does her microphone

Comment

Originally posted by SummerPeur
                            and finally the year ended with SummerPeur feeling rejected by GoldMoney.
                            Oh my god you've got it all wrong.

GM is my babe, my sis. But that wasn't about him hahaha.
                            That's the problem of taking posts out of context lol

Comment

Re: 2018 UKMIX HOT100 AWARDS :: Noms - Music + Misc Complete

I will try to vote this weekend.
                              Whitney Houston

Comment

Tomorrow I'll be presenting noms for the News section and, if I have the time to do that, the Personal Charts. See you tomorrow!
                                The best for last

Comment

The best for last
                                  Lol

But in fact after that I'll present TV&Movies and then the three key awards: Best New Thread (for threads created in the tracking year), Host of the Year and Thread of the Year!

I think the Personal Charts noms are very interesting and it will be a close race!

Comment

[center:2mfayqj6]

Best Buy will stop selling CDs (Jonathan)

Jonathan published the news on Feb 3rd 2018. By march, the news still generated replies and interest. This is Jonathan's lone News thread, and it was #1 in the News section and #7 in the overall hot100.

Kesha Allegedly Sexually Abused By Dr Luke, Sues Sony (EternalFighter)

This news broke back in 2014 but Nippian93 was the one kicking off the year when he shared a billboard article about DrLuke &Kesha's mother releasing a statement. And drama continues as spiritboy shared soe latest news by jun 14th 2018 about other Dr Luke victim. This topped the News chart adn reached #39 in the hot100.

Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington dead (Mikerocha)

July 20th 2017 was the day Chester Bennington decided to leave this world, and UKMix was shocked. IT has been a tough year. We've lost many this year, and depression has been a common cause. The thread was #1 News, #6 hot100.

Swedish DJ Avicii Dead at 28 (Westen)

As I said, Chester was not the only artist that decided to leave us, and Avicci's death was as shocking and sad. This was #1 in the news chart and #15 in the hot100.

The Harvey Weinstein sexual harassment scandal (Fan)

#MeToo will forever be tied to 2017-2018, a year in which movie mogul Harvey Weinstein was exposed and all award shows were somehow touched by this movement. He was not alone, as voices started to be heard and change started to take place. The thread reached #2 in the News section and #33 in the hot100.

The Spice Girls WILL reunite in 2018 (Wayne)

Nov 12th 2017 saw Wayne creating this topic. The title changed throughout the year, as news were coming and going. The thread peaked at #1 in the News section and #41 in the hot100.

Almost nominated: Taylor Swift in the court and Taylor Swift and Ticketmaster controversial ticketing system were almost nominees, so Tay had no luck here

VOTING WILL START NEXT FRIDAY JUNE 29TH![/center:2mfayqj6]

Comment

[center:3bjaodnr]

British Royal Family News (menime123)

This started on Sep 4th 2017 as a single news thread but evovled as a general thread to post all about the british royalty. William and Catherine expecting a third baby was the big original news, and some followed: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle engagement, Prince Louis Arthur Charles of Cambridge was born, Meghan Markle's father says he will NOT attend the Royal Wedding and of course, Harry/Meghan big day. The thread peaked at #1 in News and #12 at the hot100.

Catalonia News (Hugo)

A very tumultuous time for Spain and Catalonia pushed thisthread up the charts. A 2012 original, the independence referendum posted by Hugo kicked off the year. The thread peaked at #1 in the News charts and #54 at the hot100.

Germany News (Rihab)

German elections in 2017 fueled the creation of this thread back in 2016. Angela Merkel sworn in for fourth term as German Chancellor after a lot of drama and many posts. #1 in the News chart, this peaked at #31 in the hot100.

LGBT+ News (Hugo)

This 2013 thread kicked off the year with Bojan sharing some news about Serbia. The thread was the first ever #1 News thread and peaked at #9 hot100.

President Trump's Topic (Rihab)

Another #1 News thread for Rihab, this #34 hot100 thread was created to follow US Presidential race but eventually transformed itself into a Trump Reality Show thread. Crackiswack opened the year.

Super Bowl 2018 Halftime Topic (MusicRecords)

MusicRecords created this in Feb 2017 and created a poll for members to guess who would be the performing act. Carrie Underwood, Garth Brooks, Pink, Rihanna, JLo, Drake, Kanye, Bon Jovi, Maroon 5, Roger Waters, Metallica... many names! TIfan almost did, as she shaid janet, but it was menime who first guessed Justin back in february 22nd 2017! The tracking year started wit Britney supposedly headlining the show, but then it was all about justin. The thread pekaed at #1 in the News chart and #5 in the hot100.

Almost nominated: UK Politics Thread was next but distant.

VOTING WILL START NEXT FRIDAY JUNE 29TH![/center:3bjaodnr]

Comment

[center:1t6jo1vb]

biscuits

14 News threads, with Madonna slams Whitney Houston as mediocre his highest hot100 entry at #8 (and #1 News thread). He has a second chart topper: UK weather - Beast From The East & Storm Emma.

BlueScorpion

18 News threads, with DJ Khaled: women must worship men and perform oral sex as his most successful (#14 hot100 and also #1 News).Nelly Arrested on Rape Charge Following Seattle-Area Concert is his second highest hot100, but that managed just a #67.

Guru

11 threads and 2 of them top40: Ed Sheeran Quits Twitter (27) and Music Industry Sees Fastest Growth in More Than 20 Years (34). The Ed news reached #1 in that genre chart, and the other chart topper is Weird News.

Hugo

One of UKMix's Anchormen, he created 41 News thread with 1 Top10, 1 Top20 and 3 Top 40! He totals 4 chart toppers in the News section: Awards Tour 2017/18, nominee Catalonia, nominee LGBT+ News and Taylor Swift and Ticketmaster controversial ticketing system.

MusicRecords

26 threads, with 1 Top10, 3 Top20 and 1 Top40! 3 chart toppers in the News genre: Austria Elects Conservative 31-year-old as Leader, Carrie Underwood suffers face injury, "might look different" and UKMIX HOT100 nominee Super Bowl Half Time Topic.

Wayne

Another of our Anchormen, he created 154 News threads!!!! Even when he has no top10s amongst them, he has 4 Top20s and 8 Top40s!!! But he has 9 #1s in the News threads, simply amazing.

Almost nominated: Thriller and GetBack had their chances but will need to wait anotehr year (if this is repeated)

VOTING WILL START NEXT FRIDAY JUNE 29TH![/center:1t6jo1vb]

Comment

[center:esyvmzo3]

Akini's Daily Top 20 (JSparksFan)

July 29th 2009 should be rememberd as Akini's day, as that day he presetned his now classic and higly popular Personal Chart! His first #1 of the tracking year is DJ Khaled - I Can't Even Lie (feat. Future & Nicki Minaj) and the last one Cardi B - Money Bag. This was #1 in the PC Chart for an impressive 19 weeks! It peaked in the hot100 at #18!

heppolo's personal chart Top 30 (heppolo)

Prior to Akini, heppolo created his own daily personal chart. The tracking year started with The Ruby Suns - Waterslide as #1 and ended with Feine Sahne Fischfilet - Niemand wie ihr. This peaked at #2 in the PC Charts and at #43 in the hot100.

JakeP Top 20 (JakeP)

This 2013 thread kicked the year with Coldplay - All i can think about is you and finished with Loud Luxury featuring brando - Body. This peaked at #4 in the PC Charts and #64 in hot100.

My Charts (Tansike)

2012 marked the launch of this amazing personal chart. Tarja – An Empty Dream kicked off the tracking year and Clean Bandit feat. Demi Lovato – Solo wraps it. A #2 PC, this peaked at #42 in the hot100!

Phoenixx' Chart (Phoenixx)

This reaached #1 in the PC charts and #40 in the hot100! This daily chart was very popular but then Phoenixx couldn't update it as often, as Apr 30th edition is the last one updated! And of course, Closer - The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey was the first #1 off the year!

Tony's Charts (Blondini)

This thread started in 2012 but I understand there was a previous edition. The Birthday Massacre - Under Your Spell was #1 in the week this all started; and the last one of the year was Jessie Ware - Thinking About You. This was #8 in the PC chart and #94 in the hot100.

Almost nominated: ?Stevyy's Chart and luckyONE's Weekly Charts were trying until the end.

VOTING WILL START NEXT FRIDAY JUNE 29TH![/center:esyvmzo3]

Comment

[center:bdqf59xl]

JakeP Top 100 UK #1s of the 00s (JakeP)

On Sep 23rd 2017 JakeP started a very intersting personal chart. "Today marks 100 days until the end of the year so what better time than today to start counting down my personal favourite top 100 UK #1 singles from the 00s!" and then the ride began. Witha perfect timing, Dec 31st was the day the #1 was announced... [s:bdqf59xl]FloRida[/s:bdqf59xl] Lady GaGa! This was #1 in the PC for 8 weeks and peaked at #15 in the hot100!

Mainshow Goes Diva (Mainshow)

On Sep 1st 2017 Mainshow kicked off this Diva recap. Anastacia, Aguilera, Katy, Rihanna, t.A.T.u... and we are waiting for more! A spin-off was released later. The thread peaked at #1 in the PC chart and #30 in the hot100.

Ray's Female Voices Top 50 (RayRay)

This started Feb 3rd 2018 and lasted 2 months until Mariah was announced as RR fav female artist. Amazing job and fun ride, that peaked at #1 in the PC chart and at #31 in the hot100!

Retro Charts (tdc2000)

6 editions each year, this amazing body of work couldn't end without a nom! Thirty Years Gone: 1987 Retro hold the record for highest hot100 position, with a #41 peak. 4 editions managed a #1 peak in the PC chart: 1977, 1987, 1997 and 1998.

Tansike's Year-End Charts 2017 (Tansike)

Another Tansike production nominated! This started Dec 1st 2017 and crowned 3 motnhs later Clean Bandit feat. Zara Larsson – Symphony as T's #1! Right now he is hosting the Mammy Awards so don't forget to check it! The thread peaked at #31 in the hot100 and #2 in the PC chart.

The "UKmixPARADE" - The Chart Of Our Charts! (CZB)

The charts of all charts, this was another undeniable nominee here. 2009 saw this idea come to reality. This tracking year started with BON APPETIT - KATY PERRY FEATURING MIGOS at number 1, and the last chart topper was ONE KISS - CALVIN HARRIS AND DUA LIPA. A #1 in the PC Charts, this peaked at #7 in the hot100 during the YTD recap!

Almost nominated: UKMIX Urban Chart and JakeP Top 100 of 2017 were really close!

VOTING WILL START NEXT FRIDAY JUNE 29TH![/center:bdqf59xl]

Comment

The best for last
                                              Now I can officially congratulate you for the 2 noms in the PC genres!

Tomorrow I'll put TV&Movies and New thread and, if I have time, the two big awards. So no later than saturday the voting period will kick off!

Thanks all for the suppor and hope you keep enjoying the recaps of each nominee!

Comment

Re: 2018 UKMIX HOT100 AWARDS :: Noms - News + Personal Chart

All worthy nominees in the personal charts ! I stop inn and check all of them

Comment

Those first and final #1s make me look like a much bigger hip/hop fan than I am, but that's randomness for ya.

Great nominees in the first PC category, but the second one is even better. I follow(ed) them all, and they are/were all great!
                                                  Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

My news threads are always juicy (and locked)

Comment

Yes, love all of these nominees! Will be tough to vote...

I'm surprised to see me having the only YEC topic which is nominated.

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits
                                                        My news threads are always juicy (and locked)

Conspiracy!

Yes, love all of these nominees! Will be tough to vote...

I'm surprised to see me having the only YEC topic which is nominated.
                                                        Carbon’s recap was very close but that was a very competitive category!

Comment

[center:1ky4b4mv]

EastEnders (Dazzle)

A 2003 original thread, this year the first post was "This dog in the pond thing is a new Eastenders low." by SholasBoy and as someone living outside UK this makes no sense to me. But I must say this show must be amazing because there are almost 30 pages, this peaked at #1 in the TV&Movies for 9 weeks and #21 in the hot100!

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 10 (ArmyOfMe)

This thread debuted on Sep 19th 2017 and managed to stay on top of the TV&Movies chart for 11 non consecutive weeks! Gold certified, this peaked at #15 in the hot100. Another show I don't follow but seeing the level of interest and passion some UKMIX favs of mine express here makes me wanna check.

RuPaul's Rigga Morris Race: All Stars 3 (ArmyOfMe)

Jul 30th 2017 saw this thread coming to life. 32 pages later, the show reached to an end. This peaked at aa fantastic #4 in the hot100 and remains the second best ranked TV&Movies thread ever! Of coruse this was #1 in the Genre chart!

The 60th Annual Grammy Awards (2018) (Hugo)

This thread was created just as previous edition was finished. There is an interesting comparisson of the level of interest each edition gathered, and you can say this was the least popular one since 2009! So the #1 TV&Movies + #3 Hot100 peak makes me think that, in previous editions, this would have been a chart topper contender! In fact, this holds the record for best rank of any TV&Movie thread.

UK TV Ratings Topic (Wayne)

On Nov 16th 2017 Wayne created this interesting thread compiling UK TV Ratings. There I realized that EastEnders is not just a popular thread here but also a popular BBC 1 TV show. This was #1 in the TV&Movies thread and also #30 in the hot100.

What Movie Did You Just Watch? (k3joker)

Once upon a time, in 2004 to be more specific, this thread was created by k3joker, who said he had just watched Resident Evil: Apocalypse. The first movie shared was the AMAZING The Net with Sandra Bullock, and the last one another great one, The Postman Always Rings Twice with Nicholson/Lange! This peaked #3 in the genre chart and #59 in the hot100.

Almost nominated: The Pokémon Discussion Thread (incl. Pokémon GO!) and RuPaul's Drag Race [General Discussion], which would have given Tansike and biscuits yet another nom this year!

VOTING WILL START NEXT FRIDAY JUNE 29TH![/center:1ky4b4mv]

Comment

[center:1d8t99mm]

ArmyOfMe

He has 5 threads, including the two RuPaul's nominated threads.

Hugo

Hugo created an amazing 41 TV&Movies threads! besides the nominated Grammy thread, he hosts The Lion King (2019) which next year will for sure rise the charts again, Those two are TV&Movies #1s!

menime123

He has 18 threads hosting, includint the hot100 Favourite, Favourite Episode of and The Movies of. 7 of his threads are TV&Movies Top10s.

Spartan

He hosts 13 threads in this genre, with 4 of them breaking into the hot100: EastEnders Character Survivor 2018, Great TV Shows That Time Forgot, This Is Us Character survivor and Unpopular TV Opinions, which was his sole TV&Movies #1 of the year.

Thriller

With 16 TV&Movies threads, none of them could top the genre chart, but 10 of them reached gnre Top10 status. BRITs 2018 is his best ranked hot100 of the batch, reaching #33.

Wayne

13 T&M threads including the #16 hot100 Billboard Music Awards 2018 (BBMAs) and the nominated UK TV Ratings Topic, both genre #1s. He has three more T&M top10s qith The Apprentice 2017, The Great British Bake Off and Victoria (ITV).

Almost nominated: biscuits & JSparksFan will have to try a little more next year!

VOTING WILL START NEXT FRIDAY JUNE 29TH![/center:1d8t99mm]

Comment

[center62pj5j7]

Beyond the Records | Ukmix Interviews (MusicRecords)

Created on Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:26 pm

Kylie (GreekGeek)

Created on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:33 pm

Kylie Minogue :: The "Golden" Era (SummerPeur)

Created on Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:29 pm

P!nk :: The "Beautiful Trauma" Era (Teo)

Created on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:26 am

Taylor Swift :: The "Reputation" Era (Youknowit)

Created on Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:46 pm

UKMix Hot100 (leomedar)

Created on Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:54 pm

Almost nominated: Demi Lovato :: The "Tell Me You Love Me" Era and Kesha :: The "Rainbow" Era, both Era threads

VOTING WILL START NEXT FRIDAY JUNE 29TH![/center62pj5j7]

Comment

Working...
                                                              X