Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UKMIX Favourite Members 2018 - Starting Today!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ? UKMIX ? Favourite Members 2018 :: Nominations ?

As much as I love being called rude and now bitter by 2 mods, was it?

I have to go look at some screenshots of a cookie that is quite......'small'. I got it once in a snapchat before.
    Originally posted by SummerPeur
    Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
    Originally posted by Goldmoney
    So does her microphone

Comment

Oh wut happened here? This is getting quite juicy

COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

I have to go look at some screenshots of a cookie that is quite......'small'. I got it once in a snapchat before.
        Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Originally posted by MusicRecords

He could always change his role #GheyPrivilege

Comment

As always, this countdown just leads me to being bullied, probably because some people are jealous that I’m popular.

Annual time of year for people to make me feel like crap. Thanks.

Comment

Interesting. I suppose a mod can make a remark and it will be a 'omg, you took it out of context'.

Yet a non-mod poster will make the same obvious joke remark and will get ganged up on by the same mod + others.
              As much as I love being called rude and now bitter by 2 mods, was it?
              Miss me with that "mods are ganging up on me" narrative you're trying to push. People are calling you rude and bitter because you're rude and bitter. Your personal attacks and attempts at wit/shade make me wince every time I read them.

Here's a classic example. You think you're so slick with that this little story you've created, it's embarrassing. Insults like this only make you look all the more vacuous.
              late.

Comment

No thank u, next.
                Thank u, next.
                Thank u, next.
                is Kylie losing a stan? Got Outta Her Way?
                I have received many gifts from God,
                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits
                  As always, this countdown just leads me to being bullied, probably because some people are jealous that I’m popular.

Annual time of year for people to make me feel like crap. Thanks.
                  Aww sorry hun, didn't mean it like that.

https://i.gifer.com/1dbl.gif

Comment

Can’t believe this all started from that Jan comment

Please y’all just pause before responding, it does no good! And today should be a nice day filled with love. Maybe Ukmix really is like a family, all this big drama on Xmas
                    last.fm

Comment

Thing is, it’s normal that we get on with people who shares the same faves.

Comment

Peace and goodwill to all men.

Comment

^ Thats true, though no one shares my love for Colbie and not alot share my love for BTS, i still get along with everyone ;-)
                          You drew stars around my scars

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller
                            Take your sexist beliefs elsewhere please

#equaliTEA
                            *cosigned by Colbie and Gravity
                            Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Originally posted by Colbie
                              ^ Thats true, though no one shares my love for Colbie and not alot share my love for BTS, i still get along with everyone ;-)
                              I like some of Colbie songs (esp. ''Falling For You'').
                              Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

#equaliTEA

#metoo
                                1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy

#equaliTEA

#metoo
                                  U did not just go there

Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Mess
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Interesting. I suppose a mod can make a remark and it will be a 'omg, you took it out of context'.

Yet a non-mod poster will make the same obvious joke remark and will get ganged up on by the same mod + others.

Oh cookie, unlike you, we don't need to host to be able to get votes. Thank u, next.
                                      This forum’s answer to gang warfare, they luh that
                                      Originally posted by beredy
                                      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

We're all good at Xmas time, aren't we?

Comment

Originally posted by Erotica
                                          I somehow can't that SummerPeur wrote this, maybe he was hacked or someone logged in into his account or so, don't know, things like this happen.
                                          Hanging out with me raised his ratchet meter a bit... sorry y’all.
                                          Originally posted by beredy
                                          When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

I can't at him quoting that generic Lolita song "Keep It, Next" everywhere though

Comment

Originally posted by Carbon
                                              Just remember, we're all a part of the Rhythm Nation.

Merry Christmas!
                                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Originally posted by aRat
                                                I can't at him quoting that generic Lolita song "Keep It, Next" everywhere though
                                                The song is so bad and still so overused on the internet these days.
                                                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

all the bickering... this is not the Real Housewives of Atlanta y'all...

keep it clazzy. (and vote for biscuits and the Rhythm Nation).
                                                  My Chart

Comment

1 vote = 1 nood
                                                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay
                                                      Originally posted by Carbon
                                                      Just remember, we're all a part of the Rhythm Nation.
                                                      No Thank U, Next

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik
                                                        People are calling you rude and bitter because you're rude and bitter.
                                                        What da hell?

... Quickly rolls back to the Butterfly Cave ...
                                                        https://media.giphy.com/media/10w2kccsAdggZG/source.gif

Comment

What a supremely strange thread this has become.

Thanks for hosting, stevvy. I will vote soon!

Comment

Who ever votes for me as their #1 will be getting a trip to their dream destination and a million euros

#votesforcash #jk #bish
                                                            Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

I didn't know y'all were so unholy on Christmas day, I need to check the Front Desk more often.
                                                              Floped and localed

Comment

Working...
                                                              X