Thank You, Lars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ludichris
    In a way I have Lars to personally thank for many of the songs in my library. So without Lars there wouldn't be UKMIX, and without UKMIX I know for a fact I wouldn't have discovered lots of the songs currently in my library many of which have become my all time favourites. Major gratitude and thanks towards Lars.
    This. Not just songs. Films, TV, people, actual people. Ta muchly.
    Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (15th Feb 20) - Cam, Polly Scattergood, Cerrone, Blanche, Seth Lakeman, La Roux

Comment

Re: Thank You, Lars!

Thank you, Lars, for creating one of my favorite online places. There wasn't a day in the past 10+ years that I haven't visited this forum. It's my online home basically, so thank you once again
      When we lose what we love
      Don't think anything will ever taste the same
      When we lose what we love
      Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

Lars, I hope you win a trip to mars, so you can be amongst the starts, counting bars and healing scars.
        Thank u, next!
        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

I know menime really appreciated your last message Lars lmao.
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Thank you, Lars for the UKMix.

Comment

To clarify Wayne’s post, yes it was Lars, Amir and Aneta who originally set up the site. Lars did all the techy stuff, Aneta was site editor and Amir edited the weekly single reviews. Aneta left our team a long time ago now and I took over as site editor at that point. Amir and Lars’s forum activity has gone down and down as years have gone on.

Anyway, a huge thank you to Lars for all the tech of the last 20 years. I’ve spent a staggering amount of time on here, it’s been a huge part of my life, and I’ve made some great friends on here, Lars and Amir themselves amongst the most key of them.

Comment

Working...
              X