Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The User Reputation System - How Does It Work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
    Yes, that's correct - but you can't see the name of the poster who left you the rating can you, just the content of the award?

Basically how is it for me, yes. So when we go premium we’ll see who ‘liked’ our comments? Will that be applied retrospectively or just after becoming premium?
    M08T10

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post
      Basically how is it for me, yes. So when we go premium we’ll see who ‘liked’ our comments? Will that be applied retrospectively or just after becoming premium?
      I'll rebuild the reputation information, so you should be able to see who's applied it previously.

Comment

Very interesting, I liked the idea, I just hope people don't look to abuse it.
        Originally posted by SummerPeur
        Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
        Originally posted by Goldmoney
        So does her microphone

Comment

Perhaps referrals may be able to add to a user's reputation as well? If that could be done.

Comment

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
            Perhaps referrals may be able to add to a user's reputation as well? If that could be done.
            Good idea.

I can run a referrals report, will do this once per month moving forward and manually award reputation of 250 points per referral.

Comment

Not to get too snazzy on this, but will infractions count against a user's reputation?

And how has Taylor Swift gone so long without a mention in this thread?

Comment

i feel like im on another forum, i dont understand anything even the smilies

Comment

I thought I was picking up things pretty well on the new site (since I wasn't here for long on the previous UKMIX, having only joined about 2 weeks before the changeover; maybe that's made this easier).

I had read another member's question about the green box under name and the reply explaining it, so I've been leaving stars on almost every post I'm reading! - So, I hope some of you will be kind to me, too!

Here's where I'm stumped: I don't see reputations tab on my profile. I've made about 30-35 posts. From reading instr. it sounds like 100 pts. is awarded upon registering. I hope that was already on my profile (I'm figuring everyone doesn't have to re-register-?) Shouldn't I have a reputations tab, even if no one's given me any stars? Thanks!!
                  ​If in the after life there is no music, we will have to import it ~ Domenico Cieri Estrada

Comment

Originally posted by AlmostGold View Post
                    Shouldn't I have a reputations tab, even if no one's given me any stars? Thanks!!
                    You should be able to see your Reputation total and comments you've received by hitting "Settings" at the very top of the page and scrolling down to the very bottom. You should also see all the Reputation you've given there as well.

Comment

You should be able to see your Reputation total and comments you've received by hitting "Settings" at the very top of the page and scrolling down to the very bottom. You should also see all the Reputation you've given there as well.
                      Thanks for very clear answer!! (You earned another star from me!)
                      ​If in the after life there is no music, we will have to import it ~ Domenico Cieri Estrada

Comment

Thanks for very clear answer!! (You earned another star from me!) - Oops, didn't mean to post twice

Comment

Am I able to still see what my reputation posts were after I clicked the notificaton button and the latest notifications have disappeared?

If so, where can I find them?

Edit: Found the answer to my question in a previous post.
                          DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

why do i only have two green things under my username

Comment

Originally posted by toni_pest View Post
                              why do i only have two green things under my username
                              Do you want more?

Comment

Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                                Do you want more?
                                well even you have four

Comment

Originally posted by toni_pest View Post
                                  well even you have four
                                  OUCH... Lemme give you a few Reputations then

Comment

Comment

If you talk to Wayne nicely you'll have 6 green bars in no time

Comment

i just played i drove all night.

Comment

Honey this wack, just change my status back to The Queen

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                            Honey this wack, just change my status back to The Queen
                                            Not with that lack of manners. Honestly, you are just so rude.

Comment

Sis, I don’t like you and you don’t like me, not sure why you even responded. I have a very dry and blunt sense of humor, obviously you don’t get it but I don’t even care at this point. You’ve been shady for years.

Comment

Oh
                                                Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
                                                #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

Bookmarked, I wanna see what Thriller says
                                                  Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
                                                    Bookmarked, I wanna see what Thriller says
                                                    such a bystander.
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X