Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The User Reputation System - July 2021 Update

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Not me almost serving a 98- Out. The girls really don't like the truth around here

    Comment


    • Wait. How do you even get reputation points

      Comment


      • Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post

        You. InFamous.

        InFamous was number 3rd in the voting?

        I could not believe it.
        Out of all 50 bitches...

        https://youtu.be/GvhqJsy9miE?t=64



        Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
        It's ok, most people react the same way LOL
        Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
        Pronouns: He / Him

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
          Wait. How do you even get reputation points
          Provide content that people want and appreciate.
          Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
          Pronouns: He / Him

          Comment


          • Can you see reputation points on the mobile version?
            You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

            Comment


            • Originally posted by westhammer View Post
              Can you see reputation points on the mobile version?
              We can only see our certification on the browzer, not sure about the mobile. We dont know the actual points until Wayne does his report.

              On desktop if you hover over the orange bars it tells you your current cert.
              Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
              Pronouns: He / Him

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                I haven't been top of anything in nearly 20 years.
                well done! you know what's good!

                KUBA'S CHART

                Comment


                • Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                  Oh I thrived without much love from Shane. Surely not Third in Uk mix history. Speechless tbh.
                  Speechless coz your throat hurts after sucking every modiva to payola that score?
                  BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                  98 - OUT

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by aRat View Post

                    Speechless coz your throat hurts after sucking every modiva to payola that score?
                    My rise to Quintuple Diamond has been gradual and organic. The person who was gifted a load of points only to see demand collapse should sit there and be quiet.
                    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                    Pronouns: He / Him

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                      My rise to Quintuple Diamond has been gradual and organic. The person who was gifted a load of points only to see demand collapse should sit there and be quiet.
                      Wayne gifted me those points once to get me in bed but I said no so he has been sabotaging me since then by reducing my gains.

                      If it was fair game I would be at least 7x Diamond by now

                      #TrueStory

                      BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                      98 - OUT

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by aRat View Post

                        Wayne gifted me those points once to get me in bed but I said no so he has been sabotaging me since then by reducing my gains.

                        If it was fair game I would be at least 7x Diamond by now

                        #TrueStory
                        Serving Dua should have been at number one teas
                        Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                        Pronouns: He / Him

                        Comment


                        • Wayne giveth and Wayne taketh away…

                          I’ll reduce both of your points by 90% if you don’t shush…and give them all to Thrombus.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                            Provide content that people want and appreciate.
                            Well I've always been outspoken and very right. People don't like that

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

                              Well I've always been outspoken and very right. People don't like that
                              You do realize you are saying this to ME right ? Being outspoken is not an excuse for a low rep

                              Seeing as I am Quintuple Diamond.
                              Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                              Pronouns: He / Him

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                Every time you “like” a post, it gives the person who made the post however many points your reputation is worth - so if your reputation power is 50 points and you like my posts, you give me 50 more points in my reputation count.
                                Ahhhhh, I don't think I ever read this before. All this time I thought 1 like = 1 point.
                                I was just so confused, like I know 10K people haven't liked my posts

                                The amount you put matches my payola account better.

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

                                  Well I've always been outspoken and very right. People don't like that
                                  I believe it's cause you just don't post as much. The more you post, the more posts people can like.

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

                                    Ahhhhh, I don't think I ever read this before. All this time I thought 1 like = 1 point.
                                    I was just so confused, like I know 10K people haven't liked my posts

                                    The amount you put matches my payola account better.
                                    Pls don’t forget to like my informative post.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                      Wayne giveth and Wayne taketh away…

                                      I’ll reduce both of your points by 90% if you don’t shush…and give them all to Thrombus.
                                      UKMix Best Debut Single - Countdown

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

                                        I believe it's cause you just don't post as much. The more you post, the more posts people can like.
                                        It’s about quality not quantity
                                        1 Coldplay |2 Galantis|3 Sigrid |4 pnau |5 Agnes

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X