Changes to forums homepage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes to forums homepage

After discussions with the moderation team, the following changes have been made:
    • Sports has been migrated into The Lounge - after reviewing the stats, there were roughly half a dozen semi-active topics with most topics on the first page from 2015.
    • Internet & Technology has also been migrated into The Lounge, for similar reasons as above.
    • Survivors has been migrated into Games, and re-branded as Music Games & Survivors - all non-music games (such as our iconic Top Answers Game) should be posted in The Lounge moving forward.

We know a couple of posters will be a bit frustrated by this, but we feel that it enhances our The Lounge section, as well as cutting out unnecessary hassle for those that want to access Survivors (which were responsible for the vast majority of posts in our Games section anyway).

We'll be launching our next Forum Feedback Survey shortly, please post your thoughts and feedback on forum related issues at that point!

Perfecto!

Comment

If I could give you a reputation star on the mobile site for this I would now

And I will stop mentioning the mobile site now :x
      2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

Sad to see the Sports section go.
        I did my best to keep it active but this move is probably for the best.
        Too Much Music
        Too Much Music @Facebook
        Too Much Music @Twitter
        Scotland Social League

Comment

What does the little green thing between the avatar and the member status mean? Has it to do with the reputation system?

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
            What does the little green thing between the avatar and the member status mean? Has it to do with the reputation system?
            Spot on.

If you hover your cursor over it, you'll see your current reputation place.

Comment

^ Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                Spot on.

If you hover your cursor over it, you'll see your current reputation place.
                What thing(s) make your reputation go higher though? Is it jus post # based or..?

EDIT: saw the thread
                Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

The New Member Introductions forum has been removed, following moderation team discussion.

A new "super" topic has been created with all of the previous topics merged into it and said topic is a "sticky" topic in Front Desk.

Comment

I did leave congrats on the new site. Had a question re: youtube videos; another member was kind enough to provide answer. Liking the new site and finding it easy to navigate. Sometimes it is very slow to load; thinking it depends on time of day, b/c other times it's fast. Still learning as I go; just recognized how to rate threads & give positive accolades for members, too! - Click on the stars - Hope some will return the favor! Other question is how come #posts still appears as zero? I'm figuring posts from old site didn't bump to new, but I've posted several on the new site - Thanks a lot!
                    Last edited by AlmostGold; Sat February 9th, 2019, 17:44. Reason: typo
                    ​If in the after life there is no music, we will have to import it ~ Domenico Cieri Estrada

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                      ^ Thanks!
                      I helped to make your reputation go higher! - That was something I could figure out!! So, don't make me sorry & feel free to pay it forward
                      ​If in the after life there is no music, we will have to import it ~ Domenico Cieri Estrada

Comment

All sensible changes
                        Ste's Personal Chart 2020

Comment

Not sure whether it fits here, but could it be possible to add a button making it possible to delete your own post if it's the last one posted in a thread? I have accidently had double posts or posts in the wrong thread recently and wouldn't like to report it to the mods everytime it happens.
                          ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

Working...
                          X